Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New footage of The Last Guardian

This is a discussion on New footage of The Last Guardian within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma It's so refreshing to see games like this rather than first person shooters all the time. ...

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    It's so refreshing to see games like this rather than first person shooters all the time. Looks fantastic, can't wait!
    I agree. I still haven't played Ico or Shadow of the Colossus but from what everyone has said about them I can't wait to try them out. I'll definitely be buying this one as well once it eventually gets released.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    I agree. I still haven't played Ico or Shadow of the Colossus but from what everyone has said about them I can't wait to try them out. I'll definitely be buying this one as well once it eventually gets released.
    De Nara Tuck~ I played 5 min of Ico, and played Shadow both PS2 and PS3, Shadow is a great game, that will have you emotionally involved in the game (Damn, horse...you'll understand when you play)..

Back to topic:
    Im not a FPS player, but i wasnt following TLG from the beginning, but after playing Shadow and dipping my toe in ICO, i wanna know if there is a definitive connection between all three...
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12