Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

A public thank you.

This is a discussion on A public thank you. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Kerwan_Ratchet I'm not trying to get into a religious debate, but it does say in the Bible ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Kerwan_Ratchet View Post
    I'm not trying to get into a religious debate, but it does say in the Bible that "the dead are conscious of nothing at all". Then again, I do believe in a resurrection.
    I'm actually not a very religious man at all (to the point that I doubt there is a God), but I like to feel comforted by the fact that hey, maybe our loved ones are watching over us. But we never know, all I know for sure is, that if OP's grandmother was with him, she'd want him to be happy, and I hope he can get back on his feet and feel good

Latest Platinum: Trine 2
    Currently Playing: Dead Rising 2: Off The Record (22%) Bioshock 2 (7%) Brutal Legend (6%) The Walking Dead (20%)
    Recent studies have shown, there is direct inverse correlation between the amount of trophies a gamer has, and the lack of sex he/she is getting-Some Guy

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

Quote Originally Posted by Undead_Cannibal View Post
    I'm actually not a very religious man at all (to the point that I doubt there is a God), but I like to feel comforted by the fact that hey, maybe our loved ones are watching over us. But we never know, all I know for sure is, that if OP's grandmother was with him, she'd want him to be happy, and I hope he can get back on his feet and feel good
    Fair enough. I'm the complete and utter opposite of an Atheist, (and quite frankly I feel sorry for those who are), but I can understand why you'd be confused. This world is so screwed up it's hard to know what's right and wrong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12