Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Resident Evil 6 hype

This is a discussion on Resident Evil 6 hype within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So yeah with all the hype about RE6 coming in the next few months, does anyone here really excited about ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Resident Evil 6 hype

So yeah with all the hype about RE6 coming in the next few months, does anyone here really excited about it?

Share your thoughts and predictions about the next chapter of the series.

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

Never played any of the games but I'm debating on trying something out. I just hate all the trolls giving bad / mixed advice on the series, so I've held off.
    Last edited by Chaotically-Epic; 05-06-2012 at 02:01 AM.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

right now im trying not to have no expectation from it........ i did see the trailer and thought the it looks amazing,
    but i saw trailers for RE racoon city and ummmmmmm Yeah......we all saw how that game went.......... i just hope for the best that that game turns out well........ im gonna try and take it for how it is like i did RE5, had no expectation or anything and it turn out quite alright.. in my opinion...

how about you sieg??whats your thoughts?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Jace227 View Post
    right now im trying not to have no expectation from it........ i did see the trailer and thought the it looks amazing,
    but i saw trailers for RE racoon city and ummmmmmm Yeah......we all saw how that game went.......... i just hope for the best that that game turns out well........ im gonna try and take it for how it is like i did RE5, had no expectation or anything and it turn out quite alright.. in my opinion...

how about you sieg??whats your thoughts?
    i actually played every single game in the series w/ the exception of ORC. The trailer for RE6 looks great and in my opinion will probably be a turning point in the series. Im going to admit i am a big fan of the series but there are of course few things that bothers me with Capcom especially with how they utilize the DLC. Im hoping nothing would be like what they did with ORC.

PRO Member

if its anything like ORC, then Re6 will be a big let down........ but i know it wont be the case with Re6
    Last edited by Jace227; 05-06-2012 at 02:11 AM.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Honestly, it looks like it will be a pretty good game. Most people will probably be hateful of it since it won't be like the other resident evils.
    So yea, i'm interested in it.

O_o

Kind of but not really. I know I'll wind up playing it, but I'm no where near 'OMG RESIDENT EVLER'.

Mr. X

It looks like it will be a sick game. It's not going to play like Resident Evil 1-Veronica so I think people shouldn't be hoping for that. The style of Resident Evil has changed and it is still damn fun to play. Resi 5 strayed a bit too far from the horror but it waas a great game.

I wish they'd remake two and three like they did with one. The REmake was spot on. They managed to get some of that atmosphere in the Lost in Nightmares DLC so I'm hoping that some of it will show up in Resident Evil 6.

the sea. these earthless catcombs. our tombs they have become.

PRO Member

I'm looking forward to this game, but not exactly like I was with RE5. RE5 was a good game, but definitely strayed from the "survival horror" aspect that it always had. IMO, 4 was a decent mix of both and the older ones would drive a normal person mad (with the controls being so janky) From what I've seen of this one, it looks promising. I'll just have to wait till it comes out

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Lvl 5 - Silver

Cant wait im a big Resident Evil fan Chris is a Captain finally. Currently playing Operation raccoon city and im loving/hating it ^^

~~Krauser~~
    Jack-_-Krauser_

Legend...Nuff Said

I found 4 and 5 way better than 1-3 in terms of gameplay, but I found the story infinitely better in 1-3. Give me the story of 1-3 and the gameplay of 4-5 and it will be a success.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

Rainbow in the dark

Unless final fantasy versus is announced for release this month, there is no game release i get hyped about anymore.. a sequel to shadow hearts or digital devil saga would get my blood pumping again scratch that i would simply die
    sig made by Bladia

Every time I drink a beer
    It makes your lazy eye disappear
    Every time I do a shot
    I think you're hot, but I know you're not
    Oh, I'm just trying to drink you pretty

PRO Member

I ll buy it first day really if u like RE u dont need to worry bout

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    I found 4 and 5 way better than 1-3 in terms of gameplay, but I found the story infinitely better in 1-3. Give me the story of 1-3 and the gameplay of 4-5 and it will be a success.
    I HIGHLY AGREE
    Jack-_-Krauser_

Game on....

I will let you know once i play the demo of RE6 which will be included with Dragon's Dogma this month.

Harvester of Souls

Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    I can agree that I thought some of 4 and 5 had better gamplay, but I still prefer 1-3 regardless of where they are. Definitely would like more scares and original story for this. Be nice just to see a reboot of it Remake RE1-3 with epic new graphics, same story minus some touch ups here and there with some modified gameplay >

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Harvester of Souls

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    I will let you know once i play the demo of RE6 which will be included with Dragon's Dogma this month.
    OH on this.. From reading back on it.. I think you get a code with Dragon's Dogma granting early access to the RE6 demo, but I'm thinking it isn't released yet so we won't get with the game. Think they'll give it to us to download like a month before everyone else. Could be mistaken and they might have changed this.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Lvl 9 - Gold

Hyped? YES!
    I loved RE5 because it was fun and had splitscreen. So many hours playing with friends and family yelling at each other and raging on Professional...

If RE6 is as fun (Splitscreen required, Co-op as well, at least for me) AND scary as they say it's gonna be, with a story that makes sense and that is complex like the classic games, then I'm gonna buy it for sure. I really wanna see real gameplay.

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

Lvl 9 - Gold

I can't wait for this game!!!! Leon finally in another RE game is going to be just plain awesome!
    > LIKE my Facebook page, where I post Gaming News!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evere...22814831104589 <

Add me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/The1TheBob?ref=tn_tnmn

Follow me - https://twitter.com/The1TheBob

My FAVE FIVE:

WWE: Goldust, Zack Ryder, Bray Wyatt, Cody Rhodes, Big E Langston

Death to zombies!!

Im really looking forward to it, didnt pick ORC because it seemed to MP based for my liking

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast