Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

50th plat discussion.

This is a discussion on 50th plat discussion. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Bodigard 50th was Dante's Inferno 75th was inFamous 100th was Demon's Souls 150th was Cabelas Big Game ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Bodigard View Post
    50th was Dante's Inferno
    75th was inFamous
    100th was Demon's Souls
    150th was Cabelas Big Game Hunter 2012
    175th was Cabelas Survival of the Katmai
    180th was [Prototype 2]
    EPIC collection Bodigard...
    On topic, I don't think I will ever reach 50, but if I do, I want it to be a beast - providing I can get NGS2 of course...
    PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [

An old-fashioned cowboy

I'm currently at 48 platinums and I have a few games that I could platinum. Alice Madness Returns, Trine 2, Brutal Legend, Jak 1. Obviously Trine 2 will be my 49 but I haven't decided on which of the other 3 games I have left will be my 50. I'm leaning towards Brutal Legend.

PRO Member

I didn't know what my 50th platinum was but after looking through them it was Killzone 3 when the PSN was down last year.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

My 50th was Demon's Souls. Not really a planned one it was just I wanted to play it before the servers closed (Had it in my backlog forever). Did some PvP in it to see what it was like and get the Monk wrappings since that is the only online item. Believe my 40th platinum was WKC2 which was nice, but again not really planned. Good luck with whatever game you end up picking.

Team Dingleberry

I think my 50th was inFAMOUS 2, and I didn't really plan for it to be something awesome. Although I am planning for 75 to be Killzone 2.

But like I told you yesterday, I think a good 50th for you would be Dead Space 2!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by simula67 View Post
    I think my 50th was inFAMOUS 2, and I didn't really plan for it to be something awesome. Although I am planning for 75 to be Killzone 2.

But like I told you yesterday, I think a good 50th for you would be Dead Space 2!
    I agree. Dead Space 2 would be a awesome #50. Only thing is right now I don't feel like doing Hard core mode. I want to have fun getting #50 and right now doing Hard core would be a lot of frustration and probably wouln't be fun.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Team Dingleberry

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    I agree. Dead Space 2 would be a awesome #50. Only thing is right now I don't feel like doing Hard core mode. I want to have fun getting #50 and right now doing Hard core would be a lot of frustration and probably wouln't be fun.
    Speaking from experience, you're probably right. However, that's what makes milestone platinums so memorable!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by simula67 View Post
    Speaking from experience, you're probably right. However, that's what makes milestone platinums so memorable!
    You are right about that also. My more rewarding plats I remeber better. Even though I can remember the date and time for each plat I have got. I know thats probably pathetic.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

worlds biggest welch fan

It will be awhile before I get to 50.

Resonance of Fate was my 25th PLat

NGS2 sounds like a good 50th.

Sig By Me

Mirrors Edge Platinum

Gotham's Reckoning

I haven't reached 50 plats although I'm nearly there. It would be so epic (for me anyway) if I could get Gran Turismo 5 as my 50th plat. I just need to improve my driving skill which is shit and gold the fucking Vettel, AMG and Eigel challenges and it shouldn't be a problem from then on.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Hidefninja.com

I don't have enough patience to get most plats. If i'm not atleast semi-enjoying a game, i can't even bring myself to keep playing it, let alone get the Plat for it. Congrats on what will be your 50th!!

Lvl 4 - Silver

My 50th was Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit, but i made my 100th special by getting the Blood Drive

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12