Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Kingdom Hearts 3 -- "It's About Time"

This is a discussion on Kingdom Hearts 3 -- "It's About Time" within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by daftprophet Awesome news, but I'd like a few things beforehand. KH HD collection and Versus XIII! What ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Awesome news, but I'd like a few things beforehand. KH HD collection and Versus XIII!
    What he said.

wanted to try out the new "smiley"
    Avy created by Beam and kid420247

iwasbornintheusa

We're just getting cock teased liked we do every year regarding this kind of news about KH3. "Our fans want KH3. LOLNOPE. PSVITA AND 4 3DS SPIN-OFFS COMING THIS FALL WITH DIFFERENT SECRET CONECPT KH3 TRAILERS."

Thank you to DaRe_xLw for the signature

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Honestly I don't even know what the story of Kingdom Hearts is. I remember 1 and 2 but as for all the other games I know nothing in terms of story.

Harvester of Souls

Let's hope this is either Kingdoms Hearts 3 oR at least in the very LEAST it's the HD collection. . I can live with either. . Still want Versus as some mentioned.. but whichever comes first out of those three from them I can live with.

Then again, I agree I won't believe it till I see it. *goes to look at secret ending too now*

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Trailers are cheap for Nomura, too. How many trailers we've seen for FFvXIII already, and how much have we been waiting for more news or a release date?
    my bad, i should have been more specific. i want a trailer with a release date in it. any other info is meaningless to me

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Rainbow in the dark

I've been waiting a long time for this, this is good news and hopefully will re-ignite my passion for gaming
    sig made by Bladia

Every time I drink a beer
    It makes your lazy eye disappear
    Every time I do a shot
    I think you're hot, but I know you're not
    Oh, I'm just trying to drink you pretty

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by mattveego View Post
    Well it is about damn time. We have waited way too long for this game. I don't know what Square does over there. Releasing games that nobody wants instead of releasing these other great titles that would sell gangbusters. Where is Kingdom Hearts 3? Where is the Final Fantasy Vll Remake? Where is Versus Xlll? I mean cmon Square don;t you like money. Now I have written paragraphs upon paragraphs on other threads about this topic so I am not going to go into detail once again. I used to love Square's games, but I don't know what has happened.
    Totally agree, hate sayin negative stuff cuz I've loved square since FFVII
    BUT its like maaaaaaan, they know Wat people want, but it don't happen, we will hafta keep waiting n see

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanHellraiser View Post
    my bad, i should have been more specific. i want a trailer with a release date in it. any other info is meaningless to me
    To you and to all of us, but we'll have to wait half a decade for said trailer to come out .

Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    Let's hope this is either Kingdoms Hearts 3 oR at least in the very LEAST it's the HD collection. . I can live with either. . Still want Versus as some mentioned.. but whichever comes first out of those three from them I can live with.

Then again, I agree I won't believe it till I see it. *goes to look at secret ending too now*
    Versus will probably be out before the other two . But I won't complain .

Quote Originally Posted by y2cloud View Post
    Honestly I don't even know what the story of Kingdom Hearts is. I remember 1 and 2 but as for all the other games I know nothing in terms of story.
    Don't worry, it ain't really 100% important, just provides a little backstory that (I hope) ultimately won't have any major impact on the third main installment.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by kenady15 View Post
    i cant wait this has a higher possibility of coming out before ff versus 13
    lol, who you telling.. i been waiting on both............ shit honestly i brought my system specificly for both these games........... and that was 3 years ago =/

INTJ

the only rpg series i ever liked from square

1 was ok (hated some gameplay elements like that fucking ship travel bullshit) and 2 was awesome (it has tron in it, TRON.)

i only touched the DS game for the handheld side of the series but that game was good-ish if you ignore the retarded story

planning to get the 3ds game (it has tron WITH JEFF BRIDGES.)

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    To you and to all of us, but we'll have to wait half a decade for said trailer to come out .
    i probably will have graduated college and married by then . god i hate square at times

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    the only rpg series i ever liked from square

1 was ok (hated some gameplay elements like that fucking ship travel bullshit)
    1 was so much better than 2. It had better gameplay and story. Two was good, but some bullshit hack'n'slash.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

INTJ

1 was so much better than 2. It had better gameplay and story. Two was good, but some bullshit hack'n'slash.
    the ship travel turned me off so much to the point where i stopped playing half way through.

(everytime you go somewhere off-planet, you have to go through the same shitty minigame levels to get there)

kh2 fixed it, so i enjoyed it more.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Omg finally!
    Hope that this is true and that it will be released for ps3
    -Feel free to add me on PSN (Kami_Gunn). Don't leave a blank message .

Eat My PewPew Lasers! >.<

I'll just leave this here...
    and i'll add it to the OP

It's just a flesh wound.

PRO Member

ell I did want a hd collection first but this is great news can't wait to play this one.

Galaxy beauty pirate

I'm a RPG lover but I never played a kingdom hearts game before. I saw a bit of one of the games though (it was/started on a beach). I'm curious.
    Sig by Ramon

Lvl 8 - Gold

Finally. Its too bad Nintendo had the rights to a few of these stories, since now i am completely lost, and almost lost hope of it being back on PS3

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I'm a RPG lover but I never played a kingdom hearts game before. I saw a bit of one of the games though (it was/started on a beach). I'm curious.
    wow... really? KH 1 and 2 were great. Different and yet had that final fantasy style, with character you loved since childhood. I am sure you will find it interesting. Or you can always try to play it on your ps3 (got a backward compatible one?)

Lvl 7 - Gold

I think both games are great, but I remember having more fun playing 2. One thing I definitely liked better in the first game was how the locations were set up. Like in KH2, you would beat a level, Land of the Dragons?? for example. Then later in the game you would come back and beat that level again. I preferred KH1 in that aspect because it wasn't set up like that.

Sig and avatar courtesy of ABSTRACT678
    Platbar courtesy of ThunderStick

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by njdog102 View Post
    I think both games are great, but I remember having more fun playing 2. One thing I definitely liked better in the first game was how the locations were set up. Like in KH2, you would beat a level, Land of the Dragons?? for example. Then later in the game you would come back and beat that level again. I preferred KH1 in that aspect because it wasn't set up like that.
    I agree both games were great. they each had something different, where the first was really fun to battle with Disney stars, and 2 had some better locations, better attacks, new "rage" mode, and new characters. The story has gone through alot of twists and turns...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast