Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Kingdom Hearts 3 -- "It's About Time"

This is a discussion on Kingdom Hearts 3 -- "It's About Time" within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Not much info.. but here ya go Kingdom Hearts 3 may be a reality sooner than we thought. (Mostly because ...

Eat My PewPew Lasers! >.<

Kingdom Hearts 3 -- "It's About Time"

Not much info.. but here ya go

Kingdom Hearts 3 may be a reality sooner than we thought. (Mostly because many of us have given up on it altogether.) In an interview with Game Informer, Tetsuya Nomura commented on the long awaited console title, specifically saying that he feels the same way we do.

“I also feel that it’s about time that Kingdom Hearts should go back to being on a console.”

NEWS: Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Eater Details Revealed -- Spirits And Nightmares
    Kingdom Hearts 2 was released back in 2004, so needless to say, we've been waiting. No word on when Square Enix will make something official, but Nomura did offer this:

“I’m not able to disclose any information on what’s coming next or any other future plans, but you may be able to find a hint if you play through Dream Drop Distance to the very end.”

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance will be released on July 31 for the Nintendo 3DS.

When do you think Square will make all of our dreams come true and announce something?

Kingdom Hearts 3 -- "It's About Time" Says Nomura - G4tv.com

Earlier in the interview when the question of a
    possible HD collection of the Kingdom Hearts series was raised Nomura stated that he does have an “interest” in HD versions, and is “currently researching them"
    http://thesilentchief.com/2012/05/08...etsuya-nomura/

Toggle Spoiler

Last edited by FancyJesse; 05-09-2012 at 01:17 PM.
    It's just a flesh wound.

Regional Manager of War

This is better than any video game news I heard this entire year. Its been 6 years I think and we finally get some news . Now all we need is a HD collection.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

i cant wait this has a higher possibility of coming out before ff versus 13

PRO Member

Well it is about damn time. We have waited way too long for this game. I don't know what Square does over there. Releasing games that nobody wants instead of releasing these other great titles that would sell gangbusters. Where is Kingdom Hearts 3? Where is the Final Fantasy Vll Remake? Where is Versus Xlll? I mean cmon Square don;t you like money. Now I have written paragraphs upon paragraphs on other threads about this topic so I am not going to go into detail once again. I used to love Square's games, but I don't know what has happened.

Sig by Bladia

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

talk is cheap especially coming from nomura. i want a trailer

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

PRO Member

I would like an HD collection for Kingdom Hearts. I never had a chance to play them, and I sadly no longer have a PS2.

Plat. Blackjack Warrior

NYC, NY ( Or where the Navy sends me :-D)

I'm just hoping it would be released on the PS4. For me, i can wait just a little while longer and put it in the next gen hardware.

Playing: Final Fantasy 14
    Latest /100%: Saint Rows 4
    Next Platinum/100% Goal: FF 14 (going to a LONG haul...)
    CLAN/GUILD: KUPO KNIGHTS - SARGATANAS SERVER
    LINK: http://kupoknights.guildwork.com/

Lvl 6 - Silver

I saw the secret ending a while ago and from it says it seems more of a HD collection than KH3

Hidefninja.com

Hells Yeah.

PRO Member

If KH3 is completed and released before Versus...
    YouTube: Sk3pT1kaL

Game on....

I want Versus before KH3. (Please don't put my head on a spike and eat my heart with a rusty spoon).

Stop looking at me swan!

eh, I won't believe anything til I see it. Nomura always says this kind of stuff and nothing ever comes from it in regards to KH3 and versus. I've lost count on how many times he's said something now for either series.

PRO Member

Awesome news, but I'd like a few things beforehand. KH HD collection and Versus XIII!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Kiwi Defender

This gives me a little hope that Versus XIII's release date will be announced soon at TGS or something, for he won't start developing KH3 while his tema is still developing FFvXIII.

Anyhow, this is Nomura we're talking about, who loves to lie and tease as much as Molyneux.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeiharu View Post
    eh, I won't believe anything til I see it. Nomura always says this kind of stuff and nothing ever comes from it in regards to KH3 and versus. I've lost count on how many times he's said something now for either series.
    Agreed word for word.

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    I want Versus before KH3. (Please don't put my head on a spike and eat my heart with a rusty spoon).
    You can't have KH3 without having Versus first anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanHellraiser View Post
    talk is cheap especially coming from nomura. i want a trailer
    Trailers are cheap for Nomura, too. How many trailers we've seen for FFvXIII already, and how much have we been waiting for more news or a release date?

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Crocodile Hunter

Bout fucking time if its true, always assumed square would use KH3 in case of an emergency tho and they need a bailout

Sig by Apokolypz

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I would almost prefer a collection of KH1 and KH2 for the ps3 (with trophies) over a KH3. Regardless, whatever they do, this is the only game I'd spend $60+ up front for. Normally I buy my games rented, or second hand and sell them back as soon as I'm done with them. Kingdom hearts stays with me, and it's the only game that would.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by iWin4Prep View Post
    I would almost prefer a collection of KH1 and KH2 for the ps3 (with trophies) over a KH3. Regardless, whatever they do, this is the only game I'd spend $60+ up front for. Normally I buy my games rented, or second hand and sell them back as soon as I'm done with them. Kingdom hearts stays with me, and it's the only game that would.
    Who knows? Maybe they'll do what they did before GoW3 came out; release a collection of I & II in HD. That'd be awesome! And i definitely agree with you on the money comment. Only other time i spent $60 up front was never so this may be the first.

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by iWin4Prep View Post
    Well, if they do release a HD collection, it'll obviouosly have trophies, so don't hope for the addition of those but for the release of the colllection.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Buy my book, Alteration

Quote Originally Posted by MatCauthon View Post
    I would like an HD collection for Kingdom Hearts. I never had a chance to play them.
    Same. I still have my PS2, but haven't played any KH. A collection would do me well.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Lvl 7 - Gold

“I also feel that it’s about time that Kingdom Hearts should go back to being on a console.”

Yeah,no shit Nomura, that should've been done a while a go now. I've enjoyed the handheld games, but too much was focused on them. Whenever KH3 comes out, or whenever something is actually announced about it, not these dumb little hints, that's when I'll get my hopes up.

Sig and avatar courtesy of ABSTRACT678
    Platbar courtesy of ThunderStick

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast