Toughest Boss in gaming

This is a discussion on Toughest Boss in gaming within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Having just beaten Dark Souls on NG+ and having a very difficult time with the 4 Kings boss, I was ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Toughest Boss in gaming

Having just beaten Dark Souls on NG+ and having a very difficult time with the 4 Kings boss, I was wondering about opinions on the most difficult bosses in gaming.

I'll go first. As I just stated, the 4 Kings boss in Dark Souls, especially on NG+, is EASILY in my top 5.

PRO Member

The toughest 2 bosses in recent memory:

The Harvester in Dragon Age: Origins, Golems DLC (oh hard)
    Castlevania: Resurrection DLC --- the boss on Paladin difficulty

Both of these bosses were very difficult... long fights that took many, many tries.

Regarding 4 Kings.... never had a single problem with them. I think I've fought them 4 times, and only died one time.

Banned

I would have to go with that yiazmat dude from FF12, he took like 8 hours to beat and that's without even dying lol.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Assuming we are still talking about Dark Souls...
    I'd say the 4 Kings and the Anor Londo boss (those 2 guys, man the guy with the spear is pretty difficult when you leave him last).

And I know its not a boss but the dragon that guards the Sunlight Altar is a pain in the ass. I had to pick a corner and use the Dragonslayer Bow. (In NG+ I couldn't kill it)

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"

Lvl 1 - Bronze

These don't have to be bosses from Dark Souls, or even from PS3 games. Just game bosses in general.

Lvl 7 - Gold

it isn't exactly a boss but the hardest i can remember is the fight agaisnt the raikage with Sasuke in his campaign in Naruto Generations

PRO Member

Oh I almost forgot Marauder Shields. Not hard... but was a pain in the ass for me... even though he's not really a boss

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Wiegraf from Final Fantasy Tactics. I don't know how many times it took me to beat him the first time.
    Platinums (22/37)
    Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (71%), Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (67%), LEGO: The Lord Of The Rings (5%)
    100% (23/41)
    Söldner-X: Himmelsstürmer (47%), Bentley's Hackpack (33%), The Unfinished Swan (4%)

Trophy Guide Kitten

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/ge...ight-ever.html been made already, sorry please use that, K? Thanks
    K? Thanks