Record Of Agarest War 2 PS3 Limited Edition Contains Self-Improvement Items

This is a discussion on Record Of Agarest War 2 PS3 Limited Edition Contains Self-Improvement Items within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Aksys Games is bringing the limited edition of Record of Agarest War 2 to the PlayStation 3, and gamers who ...

Plat. Blackjack Warrior

NYC, NY ( Or where the Navy sends me :-D)

Record Of Agarest War 2 PS3 Limited Edition Contains Self-Improvement Items

Aksys Games is bringing the limited edition of
    Record of Agarest War 2 to the PlayStation 3, and gamers who pre-order will receive an "unforgettable" art book, an inflatable doll, and a specially made hand-towel. The only thing that's missing is hand-sanitizer and then it'll turn into one exciting evening of gratifying excitement.

It's hard not to get excited about this explosive new game for North American audience. Despite stiff competition from established franchises in the RPG category, Aksys is moving forward with providing gamers with a satiating and fulfilling experience that aims to please hardcore JRPG fans.

What's more is that the eye-popping art book will provide hours of visual enjoyment with some of the most evocative and artistic expressions to provoke a strong sense of appreciation for those with a tasteful sense of hand-drawn beauty.

More than that, the compressed hand-towel can be used for a number of different activities, erecting all sorts of creative endeavors for those who pre-order the limited edition of Record of Agarest War 2.

The game itself is a striking adventure RPG that sees players exploring the open-world, partaking in Move supported mini-games, including massages, bathtub and self-improvement activities, as well as striking up a little romance with some of the locals. This is all accompanied by gorgeously provocative HD graphics and a completely overhauled battle system.

You can check out a complete list of the items available in the limited edition of the localized game for the PS3 below, or you can visit the Official Website to learn more about the game.
    Already own Part 1 and haven't touched ZERO but just love this game! And based on the new and improved game play its definitely a MUST for my Record Collection.

Playing: Final Fantasy 14
    Latest /100%: Saint Rows 4
    Next Platinum/100% Goal: FF 14 (going to a LONG haul...)
    CLAN/GUILD: KUPO KNIGHTS - SARGATANAS SERVER
    LINK: http://kupoknights.guildwork.com/

Plats-O'-War!!

, I never played any of the games, yet I like the trailer. I may need to grab the 1st one. Thanks for the info dude!!

Lvl 6 - Silver

Sounds like its time to pick up that copy of Zero Collecters Edition at Gamestop thats still there for 30 bucks

PRO Member

These games look like they're up my alley so I'd definitely like to give them a shot. Thanks SeeBee!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Lvl 8 - Gold

Interesting... I played the previous titles before. The game is sort of fun (you get some nice pictures, which are very suggestive) but the battle system was horrible. Looking at this preview, i can see its better, but still not liking that battle system. I might get this, as i am curious.

From the stuff you get, am i correct in assuming you get a blow up doll and a hand towel? Sounds like a whole kit fap to. Interesting...

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    , I never played any of the games, yet I like the trailer. I may need to grab the 1st one. Thanks for the info dude!!
    Well, I went out and bought Agarest War Zero just now!!

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    Well, I went out and bought Agarest War Zero just now!!
    Tell us how you like it. I enjoy the pictures you can unlock, but the battle system isnt my favorite. If it didnt have automatic mode, i wouldnt be interested in beating the game.

I assume this new game will have that auto mode.

Galaxy beauty pirate

Seems like a must have. I have Agarest war and I enjoyed it pretty much. Didn't finish the game yet though.
    Sig by Ramon

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Preordered it as soon as LE was announced a little while ago. Something about a blow-up doll and a hand towel combination seems rather intriguing. lol!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Already picked up Zero in the backlog and still waiting to see if first one gets discounted in the PSN store. I will get this one as well since you can never have too many RPG's in the backlog, can't wait!

Lvl 6 - Silver

Guess I need to get back to Zero one of these days -- I shoved it aside when I had too many other RPGs to distract me.

I wonder if there will be bonuses for having played either the original or Zero. If that's the case, I'll have to wait for the EU version because that's what I've been playing (I bought the EU version of RoAW to have a physical disc, so I bought the EU version of Zero for save-file compatability).

Frankly, the announced pre-order bonuses don't do anything terrific for me. Give me a soundtrack and I'm perfectly happy. Give me a soundtrack and an art book and I'm deliriously joyful. The rest is simply stuff I have no particular use for.
    (this space intentionally left blank)

Lvl 9 - Gold

My pe.....PS3 is ready

on a serious note, Im confident that all that goody will be stripped down into 20 page soft cover artbook and mini soundtrack disc (3 sample tracks) here in Europe.........
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Legend...Nuff Said

I'd love to get these games but alas I can't get them in Korea in English...just Japanese.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    I'd love to get these games but alas I can't get them in Korea in English...just Japanese.
    Can always ask a friend to mail it to you. I am willing to do this... unless you dont trust me

Quote Originally Posted by njdevil View Post
    Guess I need to get back to Zero one of these days -- I shoved it aside when I had too many other RPGs to distract me.

I wonder if there will be bonuses for having played either the original or Zero. If that's the case, I'll have to wait for the EU version because that's what I've been playing (I bought the EU version of RoAW to have a physical disc, so I bought the EU version of Zero for save-file compatability).

Frankly, the announced pre-order bonuses don't do anything terrific for me. Give me a soundtrack and I'm perfectly happy. Give me a soundtrack and an art book and I'm deliriously joyful. The rest is simply stuff I have no particular use for.
    No there is no bonus for playing previous stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by ESYLD View Post
    Preordered it as soon as LE was announced a little while ago. Something about a blow-up doll and a hand towel combination seems rather intriguing. lol!
    LOL yea. These game designers know what we want with a game full of girls (that marry you just from fighting along side them)

INTJ

the only reason i bought the first game was because they advertised truthfully (look how wonderful our JRPG is it's so inno- i mean creati- I mean... Oh fuck it here's the part your looking for)

the game was terrible.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    the only reason i bought the first game was because they advertised truthfully (look how wonderful our JRPG is it's so inno- i mean creati- I mean... Oh fuck it here's the part your looking for)

the game was terrible.
    yea i agree. The pictures made it worth it (a bit)
    horrible game, but willing for trophies
    only 2/5 the way lol

PRO Member

I just pre ordered that and I'm pissed I should have waited for the eu version check this delux edition out...

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    I just pre ordered that and I'm pissed I should have waited for the eu version check this delux edition out...
    wow crazy. where do i sign up to get this package?

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    damn, talk about collecters edition

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser