Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 99 of 99

Free Trophies for one hour!!!

This is a discussion on Free Trophies for one hour!!! within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I'd play a game I already had 100% in or that lacked trophy support. Or like someone said, I'd play ...

  1. #81
    Kiwi Defender
    Nagflar's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Vice City
    Posts
    6,570
    Reputation
    386

    I'd play a game I already had 100% in or that lacked trophy support. Or like someone said, I'd play Steam.

    Toggle Spoiler



    Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

  2. #82
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    0

    Child Of Edenīs Trophies are the hell..

  3. #83
    Regional Manager of War
    Admiral_Awesome91's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Empire City
    Posts
    1,677
    Reputation
    80

    Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    I'd play a game I already had 100% in or that lacked trophy support. Or like someone said, I'd play Steam.
    You know you want 100% Bioshock 2

  4. #84
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Any closed server game....but only the trophies that would require you to be online or whatever that are forever unobtainable. I hate that devs do this even though I know why. Anything else I could do myself as I love earning them bastards, even if they are ridiculously hard..






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  5. #85
    Lvl 8 - Gold
    Crealkllr's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    50th State Fair
    Posts
    993
    Reputation
    25

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Any closed server game....but only the trophies that would require you to be online or whatever that are forever unobtainable. I hate that devs do this even though I know why. Anything else I could do myself as I love earning them bastards, even if they are ridiculously hard..
    i agree. Anything you can get yourself would be done by me. Anything that requires online, or closed server would be the ones i target



  6. #86
    Lvl 9 - Gold


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    south california
    Posts
    1,005
    Reputation
    1

    id rob gamestop lol

  7. #87
    Lvl 8 - Gold
    Crealkllr's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    50th State Fair
    Posts
    993
    Reputation
    25

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowsoldier36 View Post
    id rob gamestop lol
    can we use this as evidence?

    LOL so you dont have a backlog? My list is so long, i could spend 12 hours obtaining free trophies...



  8. #88
    PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!
    Chaotically-Epic's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mainly gaming on PC now.
    Posts
    2,905
    Reputation
    72

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    I'd turn my PS3 off and play on Steam. Why the fuck would I want free trophies? I didn't earn them, it kind of defeats the purpose.
    Pretty much this.

    Signature by DaRe_xLw





  9. #89
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    StewartBros's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sol-3
    Posts
    1,281
    Reputation
    33

    I doubt I'd bother doing it either. As previously mentioned, it'd take the fun and the challenge out of actually earning trophies, which is the whole point of trophies in the first place.

    But if I absolutely HAD to - I'd chuck in Twisted Metal, to get those ludicrous online trophies out of the way. And Super Street Fighter IV, so I could get those insane Challenge Trials done; no way I'll ever manage them all on my own.


    But, it'll never happen, so no point worrying about it.

  10. #90
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    kwas81's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Richmond VA
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    1

    Free trophies is kinda like the equivalent of camping on COD.....yea you got the kill but you did nothing to earn it. I love grinding it out to get these platinums because I know every gamer isnt good enough to do it.


    It smells like Smoke cuz I've been through FIRE

  11. #91
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    Harima Kenji's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Hoogeveen
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    4

    Why would i want free trophies it doesn't count unless you earn them yourself.
    A lie is just a great story that someone ruined with the truth.

  12. #92
    Lvl 8 - Gold
    Crealkllr's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    50th State Fair
    Posts
    993
    Reputation
    25

    Quote Originally Posted by kwas81 View Post
    Free trophies is kinda like the equivalent of camping on COD.....yea you got the kill but you did nothing to earn it. I love grinding it out to get these platinums because I know every gamer isnt good enough to do it.
    hmm ... i know people frown upon camping, but i disagree that "camping is the equivalent" of cheating out trophies. If i can hide and kill you, you can be salty all you want, you still lost a life.



  13. #93
    Purger
    grottoz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    137
    Reputation
    56

    Sign out of PSN for one hour.

    Edit: Two hours just to be sure.

  14. #94
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    kwas81's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Richmond VA
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Crealkllr View Post
    hmm ... i know people frown upon camping, but i disagree that "camping is the equivalent" of cheating out trophies. If i can hide and kill you, you can be salty all you want, you still lost a life.
    Its absolutely the eqivalent because how can you justify hiding in a corner earning the kill? I run around all the time and I know my k/d would be higher than 80% of guys that camp if they did the same.....which is why they camp. So to me, yea you are cheating yourself because how will you ever know how good you are if you are cooking smores on the ground waiting for me to come near you?


    It smells like Smoke cuz I've been through FIRE

  15. #95
    Lvl 3 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Paris - France
    Posts
    120
    Reputation
    3

    I would put GT5 and get the trophies to race during 24 hours Le Mans and Nuremberg.. Such boring and lame trophies which avoid me getting the platinium. I might give it a go though if I fell sick one day..

  16. #96
    Lvl 8 - Gold
    Crealkllr's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    50th State Fair
    Posts
    993
    Reputation
    25

    Quote Originally Posted by kwas81 View Post
    Its absolutely the eqivalent because how can you justify hiding in a corner earning the kill? I run around all the time and I know my k/d would be higher than 80% of guys that camp if they did the same.....which is why they camp. So to me, yea you are cheating yourself because how will you ever know how good you are if you are cooking smores on the ground waiting for me to come near you?
    hmm i think you have me confused with someone else. I dont camp often, as i run and gun alot. But when i do camp, its not "in a corner cooking grenades"

    I am sure your talking about the people that camp in one spot and play the whole game from there, rather than a gamer that knows the perfect timing and spot to be. The player that lures you to that same spot just to kill you from behind. I am sorry if my mind games make you angry, but what i do takes skill.

    I cant talk for others, but yea, if i am having an off night, i will lower my chance of getting killed by using some tactics. If you was the soldier, would you really run into oncoming fire?



  17. #97
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    kwas81's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Richmond VA
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    1

    UOTE=Crealkllr;245075]hmm i think you have me confused with someone else. I dont camp often, as i run and gun alot. But when i do camp,

    ts not "in a corner cooking grenades"

    I am sure your talking about the people that camp in one spot and play the whole game from there, rather than a gamer that knows the perfect timing and spot to be. The player that lures you to that same spot just to kill you from behind. I am sorry if my mind games make you angry, but what i do takes skill.

    I cant talk for others, but yea, if i am having an off night, i will lower my chance of getting killed by using some tactics. If you was the soldier, would you really run into oncoming fire?[/QUOTE]

    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    You are exactly right, I am speaking of the casual ass that sits in the same spot from the beginning of the map until its over.....if that isnt you than I applaud you for doing what you have to to not get killed. But please dont throw at me the casual "if you were a soldier how would you be in war" line because I hear it as an excuse all the time for guys who suck at this game using it as a reason for why they camp....instead of just saying "hey I suck and I cant kill you so I need to hide'


    It smells like Smoke cuz I've been through FIRE

  18. #98
    Lvl 8 - Gold
    Crealkllr's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    50th State Fair
    Posts
    993
    Reputation
    25

    Quote Originally Posted by kwas81 View Post

    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    You are exactly right, I am speaking of the casual ass that sits in the same spot from the beginning of the map until its over.....if that isnt you than I applaud you for doing what you have to to not get killed. But please dont throw at me the casual "if you were a soldier how would you be in war" line because I hear it as an excuse all the time for guys who suck at this game using it as a reason for why they camp....instead of just saying "hey I suck and I cant kill you so I need to hide'
    way to avoid the question. You frown upon the way others play the game, when really there isnt a rule stating you cant use guerrilla tactics.
    Instead of complaining about their strategy because you died, maybe learn what to expect and use it to your advantage. Its gamers like you that rage quit just because your team isnt working and your running in blindly. I cannot say your that person, but from the way you speak, it sure sounds like it.

    You might hear the "how would you act in a real war" alot, but i am not using it as an excuse like you normally hear people do. I am using it as a question, which you dont want to answer.



  19. #99
    worlds biggest welch fan
    nevetsteven2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Washington biosphere
    Posts
    811
    Reputation
    63

    Quote Originally Posted by fupidstucker View Post
    If I for some reason I did decide to be lame, I would only do the ridiculous ones like the F.E.A.R 2 exp trophies or others like that. It's so hard and frustrating to find good help on certain games but if I cant get the trophies, its not that big a deal because its just a game.
    same here brother
    Sig By Me

    Mirrors Edge Platinum









Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:43 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO