Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Would you sell your PSN profile ????

This is a discussion on Would you sell your PSN profile ???? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I just did some calculations and my PSN account is worth roughly $230 (give or take a few dollars). So ...

An old-fashioned cowboy

I just did some calculations and my PSN account is worth roughly $230 (give or take a few dollars). So if the buyer can match that price and then some, plus give me two months to replat/100% a few games on another account then we may have a deal.

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by SirDrRoger View Post
    I just did some calculations and my PSN account is worth roughly $230 (give or take a few dollars). So if the buyer can match that price and then some, plus give me two months to replat/100% a few games on another account then we may have a deal.
    I'll purchase your account for

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 4 - Silver

no even if i have 100 plats, still no way because i put so much hours of headaches for some of these great games and i would be damn sure i wont do them again

An old-fashioned cowboy

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    I'll purchase your account for

Toggle Spoiler

Now when you say a million do you mean that by 1960's standards or present day standards?

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by SirDrRoger View Post
    Now when you say a million do you mean that by 1960's standards or present day standards?
    1960's standards since the dollar wasn't suffering as much as it is now

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    If you were offered X amount of cash would you sell your hard earned plats and golds , if yes how much , if not , why ??
    ( ps don't even no if you could , but a heard of things being sold on world of warcraft , just an idea )
    LOL what a weird idea. First off, yes you can do that, although i dont know if anyone wants my gamer tag or my trophies. It does depend on the amount right?

All the trophies i got can be gotten again, but i would rather go onto someones profile and get trophies for them rather than give my gamer tag away. thats frowned upon....

Rangers F.C

is there anyway to change your id once you set it as long as no one else is using ur choice ???

Proud Greek Gamer

Well,if someone offered me 1000$ I would.But not for 100$..

Signature and Avatar made by the awesome TheGeneral09

That Southern B****

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    If anyone is stupid enough to buy mine, exactly what I would say *points up*
    Hitmon133: "Today's passage is taken from the Book of Coug. Chapter 56, Verse 46. >.>"

Epic Banner by Fawst <3

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Money for my virtual achievements? Sure!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I actually had someone message me asking to buy my account. I declined, but no actual amount was discussed.
    You shouldn't have done that.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Of course I would, but I'd want close to the amount I paid/own on my account(games/dlc). Selling my account for what trophies I have? No... If I could sell it for just that, sure. But it's all about the games I own and such. I'd expect easily $10,000-$15,000 for my account.

In Lineage, I never sold my account(which was worth thousands), but I did sell items all the time and made easily $25,000-$30,000 off of it in a 12 year span.
    August 2011 Trophy Competition Winner

Lvl 7 - Gold

I have often wondered about this exact topic, seeing as WoW and Everquest accounts hve brought in large sums of money in the past. I t would take 6 figures for me to let go of my 94 Plats and the best gamer id in the world. So if, nobody wants to pay me 6 figures, I will transfer the account to my son when I retire from gaming/die. He is the future of gaming anyway...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Cr8zGamer View Post
    no even if i have 100 plats, still no way because i put so much hours of headaches for some of these great games and i would be damn sure i wont do them again
    I agree with this - there's no way I could force myself through some of the tortuous online (and offline) grinds that I've done so far for a second time. The likes of Ghostbusters, Resistance 2, C&C: Red Alert 3, Transformers: WFC...... there's just no way I could make myself go through all those countless hours again in order to fully level up, or complete all co-op missions, or whatever. I would change my PSN ID if it were possible, but I wouldn't sell (or deactivate) my account.

PRO Member

25k it's yours!

Kid, not loser

After all the work I have done I cant seem to see why I would... for anything less than $300 ... Really tho, after college I think I may have to take a big step away from gaming, so I may consider it if someone would want it, but who would want my name?

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Lvl 6 - Silver

In the spirit of this thread, pay off all my debt and it's yours. It would give me a great opportunity to replay all my games again. I might even be better and faster playing them.

PRO Member

nope I wouldnt sell mine I'd hate too start all over again and also anyone who buys one is just lazy and didnt earn anything themselves.

Level 5 Esper

After having it for so long, the account name is like an identity in a way so nope, NEVER!!! .......................................................... or 1k per plat works too
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

Lvl 3 - Bronze

lmao at u all, !!, man id sell my account in a heartbeat, and it wldnt take much either, few hundred an its urs, and from wat ive seen ive got the most outa all u lot too loose too!, my thinking is, well ive been havin a blast gettn em for 4 yrs, if sumone wants to throw me sum dosh for it all, be my guest, , i know i still done all of it, and that is all that matters!, , as for dwnloaded games, avatars ect, man barley use any of the garbage since wen it was bought anyway!, so gettin sumthin bak for all that crap wld b sweet, !!,

p.s i cld really screw with who bought it, and just make my new name, i_was_nemec8 . . . lmao

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast