Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Would you sell your PSN profile ????

This is a discussion on Would you sell your PSN profile ???? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma Make me an offer 10 rupees Originally Posted by JackAttack Yes because I actually have common ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    Make me an offer
    10 rupees

Quote Originally Posted by JackAttack View Post
    Yes because I actually have common sense. What value do trophies have? None. What value does money have? Some.

Sure, you HAVE worked hard for all those trophies, and no, there wouldn't be any record of your achievements, but think of it like this: This site went down and we lost all of our post counts, right? Yeah, we were all pissed, but who the hell cared because the post count meant nothing. It meant you have a big e-penis, but otherwise, nadda. So now think of it like that, but then all the admins paid us $1,000 each to make up for it. Worth it, right? I think so.
    so, the rest of us don't have common sense cause we wouldn't sell our accounts? It's easy to say you'de sell when you have a whopping 3 platinums
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by 00Highway00 View Post
    10 rupees

so, the rest of us don't have common sense cause we wouldn't sell our accounts? It's easy to say you'de sell when you have a whopping 3 platinums
    lol you know you're jelly of his 3 platinums

Sig by Smashguy

Game on....

10 rupees
    lol..your serious? I honestly never thought someone could be that generous

Synthwave <3

Never but maybe in another world you never know.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Let's see I'll sell my account for:

50,- each = 33 x 50,- = 1.650,-
    25,- each = 157 x 25,- = 3.925,-
    10,- each = 561 x 10,- = 5.610,-
    5,- each = 1814 x 5,- = 9.070,-

So I'll sell my account for: 20.255,-. So anyone interested? They can't be sold separatly

All out of bubblegum.....

Considering I sold my WoW accoutn when i kicked that habit for 700, yeah, I'd sell my PSN account. I love the games, and I could grind/play the ones I wanted to regain the trophies.. All it was was time spent playing games, and I will continue to do anyways.... so yes, I would sell!
    Trade your Games HERE!
    Scogg34's House of Splatter

Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

PRO Member

I'd sell for the right price...i'd have to add up all my PSN games so I could be reimbursed for them, then a little extra cash for the plats.
    There's only a handful of plats on my list I care anything about anyway and I can just re-do them on another profile since they don't require any online.

Sig and Avy made by djunglist
    My Trophy Checklist

Legendary...Nuff Said

The amount of platinums I have doesn't matter to me because trophies have no value. I play a game because I enjoy it, and I'll only platinum a game if I would enjoy platinuming the game. I'm not someone who wants to waste time doing crap that isn't fun, like hunting down collectibles, just to get a trophy that is nothing more than a few pixels on a screen. Even if I had a million platinums I would still sell my account because it has no meaning to me.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

PRO Member

The amount of platinums I have doesn't matter to me because trophies have no value. I play a game because I enjoy it, and I'll only platinum a game if I would enjoy platinuming the game. I'm not someone who wants to waste time doing crap that isn't fun, like hunting down collectibles, just to get a trophy that is nothing more than a few pixels on a screen. Even if I had a million platinums I would still sell my account because it has no meaning to me.
    Exactly my point, you are obviously not a trophy hunter, I am. So, you haven't put the time in on your account. To say that you have more common sense than me because you'de sell it in a second is BS. As to what I put in bold, first off there's not a million out there, but if you put that kindof time in to achieve that many trophies you wouldn't sell it. But, as you already stated, you don't play games and shoot for all trophies. So, here's where this debate will go. A trophy hunter wouldn't sell their account and someone like yourself would. Agreed?

PRO Member

Waste of time? :stare: doing crap? ...I'm confused, are we still talkng about trophies or your reviews?

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I'de sell mine for nude pics of you. Nah, maybe for weed though lol.

Legendary...Nuff Said

Exactly my point, you are obviously not a trophy hunter, I am. So, you haven't put the time in on your account. To say that you have more common sense than me because you'de sell it in a second is BS. As to what I put in bold, first off there's not a million out there, but if you put that kindof time in to achieve that many trophies you wouldn't sell it. But, as you already stated, you don't play games and shoot for all trophies. So, here's where this debate will go. A trophy hunter wouldn't sell their account and someone like yourself would. Agreed?
    First of all, chill out dude and give your butt a massage because it's obviously hurting. The common sense statement was an attempt at obvious elitism. I would sell my account because trophies have no meaning to ME. That is MY opinion and what I would do. And yes, if there were a million platinums out there, and if I had them all, I would STILL sell my PSN account because it means NOTHING to ME. So chill.

PRO Member

First of all, chill out dude and give your butt a massage because it's obviously hurting. The common sense statement was an attempt at obvious elitism. I would sell my account because trophies have no meaning to ME. That is MY opinion and what I would do. And yes, if there were a million platinums out there, and if I had them all, I would STILL sell my PSN account because it means NOTHING to ME. So chill.
    I'm chill Jack. It would take alot more than your "trying so hard to be right" statements bud.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

It's unlikely for many trophies to pop up for me in casual gameplay. I have to hunt them with a sharp eye. I have completed my platinums with time, skill, luck and patience. It is a part of what defines me online as an individual gamer and in the eyes of other online gamers. I would like to say yes for the right amount but i know I wouldn't. Only my evil twin would sell

Galaxy beauty pirate

I wouldn't like to sell my PSN and definitely not if I had a lot of plats. Only if I would be in a sticky (financial) situation, then I would sell it. Not that anybody would make me an offer I can't refuse though.

Edit: I've just sold my account for 1 billion dollars!
    Sig by Ramon

Last L Is A Capital i

I would consider buying it if the PSN name was 'Ben' because that's my name and to have that as my PSN name would just be awesome imo. I would also consider selling my account but for $50,000+

If they have no meaning to ya then why are you on a trophy site with 3 platinums next to your name?

The One and Only

Quote Originally Posted by Raging_Bull View Post
    I would consider buying it if the PSN name was 'Ben' because that's my name and to have that as my PSN name would just be awesome imo. I would also consider selling my account but for $50,000+
    You're a madman! 50 G's???

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Last L Is A Capital i

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    You're a madman! 50 G's???
    It don't come cheap :p

PRO Member

I have had 3 offers from people to buy mine but I dont want to sell not worth it to me.

Legendary...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by Raging_Bull View Post
    If they have no meaning to ya then why are you on a trophy site with 3 platinums next to your name?
    I originally came for the trophy card, but I stayed for the members and community. The 3 plats are from games I enjoyed platting.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast