Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

What Do U Want IN Grand Theft Auto V ????

This is a discussion on What Do U Want IN Grand Theft Auto V ???? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; A female playable character would be nice you could do so much more as a female in the game....

PRO Member

A female playable character would be nice you could do so much more as a female in the game.

Lvl 7 - Gold

First and foremost is a great soundtrack. With so much time in a car, good music is a must. Personally, I prefer heavy on the rap side with a station for 90s era and then somebody for 2000ish to the present.

I'd like to see a weapons locker system that is linked to all of your hideouts. You just walk up to it, hit whatever button to activate it, and then can scroll through weapons inside to choose what to withdraw. I prefer things to be more organized like that than to have glowing guns scattered on the ground to pick up in your safehouse.

I also want to see the ability to buy businesses to generate income with some integrated feature to direct how funds are used, perhaps to hire muscle to patrol its neighborhood, or into collecting intel on rival gangs.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Royal Flush X2

No glitched trophies like AWP

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234