Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

My PS3 turns off by itself then blinks in red?

This is a discussion on My PS3 turns off by itself then blinks in red? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Roswellian what is means is that the fat lady is clearing out her throat If you're talking ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Roswellian View Post
    what is means is that the fat lady is clearing out her throat
    If you're talking to me, please be serious. And I don't have the phat, forget to mention I got a slim, my bad.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrCostari View Post
    If you're talking to me, please be serious. And I don't have the phat, forget to mention I got a slim, my bad.
    no. I would have quoted you if I was talking to you. I was referring to the OP.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Roswellian View Post
    no. I would have quoted you if I was talking to you. I was referring to the OP.
    Ok thanks for the heads up sir.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

You are gonna get the YLOD this happend to my 40gb ps3
    first my ps3 turned off by it self and gave me the 3 ''ti ti ti'' then after 5 weeks or so i got the YLOD but the thing is that my ps3 still works... and this was like 5 months ago my ps3 still got the YLOD sometimes but if i keep trying to start it eventualy it turns on
    but now its turning off In Mid game like Call of duty MW3 and little big planet 2
    i play it then it just freezez/Turns Off (On Little big planet ) and on MW3 it just turns off by it self after a while :/
    i think its really gonna die and my FAN is REALLY Loud too but its been loud for as far as i can remember :/ i need to do something

The Deathly Rhythm

My Ps3 is gonna die soon, it overheats alot, I'm gonna back up my saved data quick
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bling_Boy09 View Post
    You are gonna get the YLOD this happend to my 40gb ps3
    first my ps3 turned off by it self and gave me the 3 ''ti ti ti'' then after 5 weeks or so i got the YLOD but the thing is that my ps3 still works... and this was like 5 months ago my ps3 still got the YLOD sometimes but if i keep trying to start it eventualy it turns on
    but now its turning off In Mid game like Call of duty MW3 and little big planet 2
    i play it then it just freezez/Turns Off (On Little big planet ) and on MW3 it just turns off by it self after a while :/
    i think its really gonna die and my FAN is REALLY Loud too but its been loud for as far as i can remember :/ i need to do something
    Indeed thats my issue so i changed to a slim and didnt send it to fix

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123