Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

What would you like to see improved on your ps3?

This is a discussion on What would you like to see improved on your ps3? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; It's all about speed and stability, all the time I wait while my game is starting up is just wasted ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

It's all about speed and stability,
    all the time I wait while my game is starting up is just wasted gametime and that sucks.
    and installation of games should be able to be done in the background.

PRO Member

Definately speed of the trophy checker. Also a quick button to delete/mark read messages. When I have a lot of messages from my friends it takes me an age to go through and spam open or spam menu then delete. Square = Delete, R2 = Mark read!

Lvl 6 - Silver

The #1 thing I'd like to see improved is the trophy system. I'd like the trophies to sync automatically and immediately as opposed to having to do it maunally. I'd also like it if the trophies popped the very second you achieve them as opposed to a few seconds afterwards. It would eliminate a lot of the anxiety of 'did that trophy just glitch on me?!?!' or 'did I get it?!?!?'. Other than the trophies, I'd like to see the download speeds greatly improved. I don't know about anyone else but whenever I download a game, a patch or anything else it seems to take far longer than anything I download to my laptop that runs off the same router.

"Stay Positive & Love Your Life"
    - 311 -

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Letifer View Post
    Some type of virus protection software would be really friggin' useful. I'm tired of downloading wallpapers and themes from the internetz and then they would be corrupted so they corrupt my hard drive even if I delete them. And whenever I try to un-corrupt it using the prompt the appears after a system crash, my HDD gets FUBAR. Virus protection is my main want. Vipre would be cool.
    anti virus would be pointless,never heard of a ps3 getting a virus,majority of viruses are written for windows.if your hd got corrupted it wasn't a virus that did it.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyblitzed View Post
    anti virus would be pointless,never heard of a ps3 getting a virus,majority of viruses are written for windows.if your hd got corrupted it wasn't a virus that did it.
    Although its true that i havent heard of any viruses on the ps3. None the less, it would be nice to have anti virus just in case.

Just like the Apple computers now, there arent many viruses, but there are some around. All we need is a hacker to make a virus, and we all will be compromised.

Ghost Assassin

One thing I forgot was a change of HDD format reading. The PS3 only reads FAT32, which is old and just needs to be switched with something better.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Cross game chat is the only thing that i would like
    -Feel free to add me on PSN (Kami_Gunn). Don't leave a blank message .

Lvl 1 - Bronze

All I would really like is for cross-game chat.

Lvl 6 - Silver

The ability to change your psn i like mine but I know others who want to change theirs. my roommate picked his at midnight when he was in a hurry he chose sth26307 and every one calls him seth and thats not his name so he really has wanted to change it for a while but doesnt want to lose out on the trophies he has already earned

Sinner and Saint

I want mine to listen better. I tell it go make me a sammich and the damn thing just sits there like I'm talking to a wall or something...what the hell Sony?

No but seriously, there's nothing that really bugs me about the ps3. I was formerly a 360 owner.....after having one and then the other....ps3's a godsend.

Lvl 7 - Gold

The only improvement that I REALLY want is cross game chat, and it's impossible, so I guess I'm satisfied with the overall system. The only thing I see that really needs improvement is speed on load times for certain things, which you could say about any electronic device, especially when comparing trophies with friends.

I guess I would like a feature added to the XMB to take and save in-game screenshots. I know that some games support it, but it would be nice to have as a universal feature you could use with any game.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Retired

Minor but cool. We should have back ground colours for trophies earned, not just grey.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Maybe so that you can create folders for your friends list so you can split your online friends from real life friends. Like for example you could create a folder that says "PS3T Friends" and one that says "R/L Friends" and when you hover over it, it could tell you the number of players online inside and then you click on it and you can see who's online.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'd love to have a Voice-Chat program when you're actually ingame? So you could voice chat with my PSN-Friends but play at the same time? You know if you're discussing things and you have to write a lot but you're ingame maybe multiplayer and you don't want to pause the game or can't pause it.

Don't know if there actually is a way to do is, but i don't think so. If anybody knows something PN me pls

Som i serem.

Rangers F.C

I would like to see PSN prices brought into reality , because for example who's going to pay 50 pound for a digital download when you can go to a shop and get it for say 20

Rangers F.C

I would also like it to play playstaion 4 games so a don't have to spend an estimated 1000 pound to get the next one

Rangers F.C

Bring on virtual reality games , playing skyrim in vr would be amazing , and silent hill would be unthinkable

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123