Need Some Inspirational Words..

This is a discussion on Need Some Inspirational Words.. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; i have been jumping back and forth from a few games, and i have slowly been making progress towards my ...

PRO Member

Need Some Inspirational Words..

i have been jumping back and forth from a few games, and i have slowly been making progress towards my 16th Plat and thought that i could use some words of incouragement from non-relatives...

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (97%) - i need the Abstergo Employee of the Month and Role Model.

Shadow of the Colossus (90%) - Need Meticulous Collector, i have to beat (3, 4, 6, and 13) Hard Time Attack

The Walking Dead (20%) - i know that i only have 20%, but its an easy Plat..

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of liberty (81%) - beat the VR Missions and get all Dog Tags..

and words that could motivate me..
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

Proud Greek Gamer

I would suggest doing Brotherhood first.It is an easy plat and you have done the most part.
    I can't find anything really motivating...It's just the joy of a new platinum jem..

Signature and Avatar made by the awesome TheGeneral09

Buy my book, Alteration

Go Brotherhood, as Walking Dead can't be platinumed yet because only one episode is out.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Eckes13 View Post
    i have been jumping back and forth from a few games, and i have slowly been making progress towards my 16th Plat and thought that i could use some words of incouragement from non-relatives...

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (97%) - i need the Abstergo Employee of the Month and Role Model.
    Wow good job. Those 2 are online based, which translates to alot of luck. Even if you tried to boost it, you need 2 people, which is hard to find. I would skip this one for now, since Employee of the month is the one you have to do 20+ specials in a game (a single game)
    Shadow of the Colossus (90%) - Need Meticulous Collector, i have to beat (3, 4, 6, and 13) Hard Time Attack
    Sounds boring
    The Walking Dead (20%) - i know that i only have 20%, but its an easy Plat..
    Never heard of it. If its easy, then it should be quick. Maybe go for this one
    Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of liberty (81%) - beat the VR Missions and get all Dog Tags..
    THis is another some what easy, somewhat fun game. this is the other choice i recommend
    and words that could motivate me..
    ********Good luck. Balls in your court

Local Drunk

Yeah I suck at motivational speeches so all I'll say is you can do it and go with AC:B. Good luck mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Lvl 9 - Gold

I'd have to say you shoudl try and get AC Brotherhood finished off. Yes, the two trophies you need are a pain to achieve, but you should try and find a couple of competent players who know what to do in order to earn them, and just get these two over and done with. Brotherhood has been out for over 18 months now; the longer you wait, the harder it'll become to get your last 2 MP trophies.

I haven't played SOTC or The Walking Dead, but I can say that MGS2 on Extreme difficulty is definitely not easy. Once you polish off AC:B, you could return to this and do whatever you still have left - good luck with this platinum!