Sega Publishing Ron Gilbert's new Double fine game (not the double fine adventure)

This is a discussion on Sega Publishing Ron Gilbert's new Double fine game (not the double fine adventure) within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Sega publishing Ron Gilbert's Double Fine game | Joystiq It's been almost two weeks since Double Fine and Ron Gilbert ...

INTJ

Sega Publishing Ron Gilbert's new Double fine game (not the double fine adventure)

Sega publishing Ron Gilbert's Double Fine game | Joystiq

It's been almost two weeks since Double Fine and Ron Gilbert gave us our first glimpse of their new game (different from Double Fine Adventure, the Kickstarter project), and today Sega all but outed itself as the publisher.

After tweeting a link to the image above, the official Sega account has been silent on the matte. It's easy to see the images Gilbert's been teasing match up with the shaded area above. All that remains is the official announcement.

http://i.imgur.com/KBZBA.jpg

oh boy

for those who don't know, Ron Gilbert is one of the biggest names in Point and click adventure games, basically. He made monkey island and maniac mansion. He is also the Guy who helped make childrens point and click games like Freddi Fish and Putt Putt (i love me some putt putt). His most recent work has to be the Deathspank games.

whatever it is, it's gunna be awesome, because it's double fine and ron gilbert.

INTJ