Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 358

Official: E3 2012 Discussion (June 4-7)

This is a discussion on Official: E3 2012 Discussion (June 4-7) within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So far here is the best of what I have seen and the games I will be buying that have ...

  1. #301
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    So far here is the best of what I have seen and the games I will be buying that have been shown so far.

    1. The Last of Us
    2. Beyond
    3. Dead Space 3
    4. Assassins creed 3
    5. Medal Of Honor Warfighter
    6. Far Cry 3

    Really impressed with what i seen of all those games.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  2. #302
    дурак
    Vulgar's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Longview, WA
    Posts
    1,389
    Reputation
    109

    I've never been more embarrassed as a gamer, than watching Nintendo's press conference.

    That's the only emotion I feel while watching this.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

  3. #303
    Korean Girl Group Groupie
    Rubicant81's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inevitably, Unattainable
    Posts
    1,417
    Reputation
    151

    They closed off their show... with Nintendo Land, which is basically a rehash of Mario Party but with Mii's and Nintendo IP based "attractions" (psst. Minigames) in a comepetitive/cooperative mini-game driven game. Seriously Nintendo? You're going to attempt to flock us all back to your console with that?

    Nintendo likely did enough to make their fanbase happy, since they will normally eat up anything but nothing that they showed was new or amazing or going to make people want to buy their system. You wanted to bring people back? Get some real games or perhaps a Smash Brothers, or 3D Mario game in a new world, or a Zelda. Instead you're left with Pikmin (which don't get me wrong, to me that is as big as a Zelda or a Mario) but to most people isn't a "classic franchise" and to show nothing like a Square Enix, Konami, Activision, or new EA (Mass Effect 3 yay?) title is a huge mistake. Zombi U looked decent enough, but it's a FPS hybrid, and most FPS people aren't exactly Nintendo people.

    Nintendo normally does at it's worst slightly above average at E3, but to me, this was their worst E3 since the Wii has been their meal ticket.

    Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

  4. #304
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    report card remains unchanged.


    because at least nintendo showed actual exclusive video games and they all looked good. especially the Lego Undercover, Zombiu, Pikmin 3, and scribblenauts unlimited.

  5. #305
    The only sane person here
    KingLazy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,222
    Reputation
    25

    My list of games interested of E3

    The Last of Us
    Dead Space 3
    Assassin's Creed 3 and Liberation
    Beyond: Two Souls

  6. #306
    Huge Skip Bayless fan.
    El Jefe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Set of ESPN: First Take
    Posts
    3,357
    Reputation
    99

    jusging by the comments it seems like it was a good thing i didnt watch nintendos conference

    Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser


  7. #307
    дурак
    Vulgar's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Longview, WA
    Posts
    1,389
    Reputation
    109

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    report card remains unchanged.


    because at least nintendo showed actual exclusive video games and they all looked good. especially the Lego Undercover, Zombiu, Pikmin 3, and scribblenauts unlimited.
    Holy shit, listen to all the people that care

    Toggle Spoiler



    In all seriousness, no one should be impressed. Just more gimmicks and casual gaming bullshit.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

  8. #308
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    jusging by the comments it seems like it was a good thing i didnt watch nintendos conference
    it was not as good as ubisoft but it was better than everything else.

    It showed alot of new games coming out to the wii u, while showing previous gen games coming to the wii u also like mass effect 3 and batman.





    talked alot about the new mario games (Wii U and 3ds games which are platformers (Wii u version is more social while the 3DS one depends more on Getting shittons of gold coins and there's GOLD EVERYWHERE), another 3DS one which is Paper mario game)


    And showed off nintendo land, which is basically a glorified Wii U Tech demo (like wii sports was to the wii) that acts like a virtual nintendo theme park. It uses alot of nintendo IP's to show off wii u features (A Luigi's mansion game, a metroid game, a zelda game, a animal crossing game, etc.)



    they also showed off pikmin 3, which looks awesome too (with 4 player co-op possibly because there's 4 captians.)




    Everyones just kinda disappointed there weren't any gigantic games announced yet that nintendo makes (smash bros)

  9. #309
    Lvl 8 - Gold
    bobbyblitzed's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    816
    Reputation
    35

    i must have fallen asleep during nintendos press conferece,can someone tell me when the wiiu will hit stores,how much it will cost and what the specs of the console are.

  10. #310
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyblitzed View Post
    i must have fallen asleep during nintendos press conferece,can someone tell me when the wiiu will hit stores,how much it will cost and what the specs of the console are.
    they already said weeks before they will say nothing involving that.


    Nintendo: No Wii U Price, Launch Date at E3 - Wii News at IGN

  11. #311
    Lvl 8 - Gold
    bobbyblitzed's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    816
    Reputation
    35

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    they already said weeks before they will say nothing involving that. Nintendo: No Wii U Price, Launch Date at E3 - Wii News at IGN
    how many new ip's did they show off,i bet they had a few for their next gen console.

  12. #312
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    they showed off around 2-3 new ips at least


    SiNG (Basically a Glorified Karaoke Machine from the guys who made dj hero), Project 100, Zombiu, etc.



    Really interested in project 100







    I also love how they ported one of my favorite arcade games of all time to the wii u








    Also If anyone wants Nintendo Wii U Press kit shit


    http://press.nintendo.com/E32012/


    user: Nintendo

    pass: E32012

  13. #313
    Legendary...Nuff Said
    JackAttack's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,040
    Reputation
    103

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    it was not as good as ubisoft but it was better than everything else.

    It showed alot of new games coming out to the wii u, while showing previous gen games coming to the wii u also like mass effect 3 and batman.





    talked alot about the new mario games (Wii U and 3ds games which are platformers (Wii u version is more social while the 3DS one depends more on Getting shittons of gold coins and there's GOLD EVERYWHERE), another 3DS one which is Paper mario game)


    And showed off nintendo land, which is basically a glorified Wii U Tech demo (like wii sports was to the wii) that acts like a virtual nintendo theme park. It uses alot of nintendo IP's to show off wii u features (A Luigi's mansion game, a metroid game, a zelda game, a animal crossing game, etc.)



    they also showed off pikmin 3, which looks awesome too (with 4 player co-op possibly because there's 4 captians.)




    Everyones just kinda disappointed there weren't any gigantic games announced yet that nintendo makes (smash bros)
    Not to attempt to start some stupid flame war or anything, but I honestly find that you loved Nintendo's press conference simply because you love Nintendo. The WiiU is a cool piece of hardware, sure, but it lacks the high quality power of consoles like the Xbox or PS3. Frankly put it, like it's predecessor, the WiiU is NOT a next-gen console. Nintendo's press conference just wasn't that great.

    Showing off hardware is cool, but of course you need games to create attention. Personally, I couldn't care less about hardware showcases, I want to see new games in action. That's why I loved Sony and Ubisoft's press conferences so much: They showcases some really awesome new games. The Last of Us completely blew me away to the point that I've had to rewatch the gameplay demo multiple times just to satisfy myself. Same with Ubisoft's unique new game, Watch Dogs. The problem with Nintendo is that they showcased maybe 1-2 new IPs. Mario is a 20 year-old franchise, and I'm sick and bored of seeing the same damn person on every one of Nintendo's consoles. I just don't give a shit.

    If Nintendo wants to start getting serious in places outside of Japan, they need to step up their game with a console that is supported by good, unique, quality games that people want to play. I don't need to keep playing Mario rehashes. And because of this, they had a poor E3 when the usually don't.

    deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

  14. #314
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    Quote Originally Posted by JackAttack View Post
    Not to attempt to start some stupid flame war or anything, but I honestly find that you loved Nintendo's press conference simply because you love Nintendo.
    The Nintendo E3 Confrence was full of personality, the announcers actually felt like they wanted to be there and have fun. That combined with the good lineup they showed off makes the wii u look good.


    Reggie even called himself the puppet master and Acted like a zombie on stage with the obviously unfinished zombiu face thing. it was fun to watch.

  15. #315
    Lvl 8 - Gold
    bobbyblitzed's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    816
    Reputation
    35

    Quote Originally Posted by JackAttack View Post
    Not to attempt to start some stupid flame war or anything, but I honestly find that you loved Nintendo's press conference simply because you love Nintendo. The WiiU is a cool piece of hardware, sure, but it lacks the high quality power of consoles like the Xbox or PS3. Frankly put it, like it's predecessor, the WiiU is NOT a next-gen console. Nintendo's press conference just wasn't that great. Showing off hardware is cool, but of course you need games to create attention. Personally, I couldn't care less about hardware showcases, I want to see new games in action. That's why I loved Sony and Ubisoft's press conferences so much: They showcases some really awesome new games. The Last of Us completely blew me away to the point that I've had to rewatch the gameplay demo multiple times just to satisfy myself. Same with Ubisoft's unique new game, Watch Dogs. The problem with Nintendo is that they showcased maybe 1-2 new IPs. Mario is a 20 year-old franchise, and I'm sick and bored of seeing the same damn person on every one of Nintendo's consoles. I just don't give a shit. If Nintendo wants to start getting serious in places outside of Japan, they need to step up their game with a console that is supported by good, unique, quality games that people want to play. I don't need to keep playing Mario rehashes. And because of this, they had a poor E3 when the usually don't.
    to me all three of the big three shows sucked,microsoft focused on entertainment shit instead of games,ive got a smart t.v and a cable box i dont need that garbage on my console,sony should have focused more on the vita,nintendo showed off games like mario and luigi and im thinking thats the best you could do on your new console,that shit could run on the wii.it took ubisoft to show off their game to show me that this console and its controller may be worth the money,and where the fuck was zelda.

  16. #316
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    leatherface000's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, HELLifornia
    Posts
    221
    Reputation
    20

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    The Nintendo E3 Confrence was full of personality, the announcers actually felt like they wanted to be there and have fun. That combined with the good lineup they showed off makes the wii u look good.


    Reggie even called himself the puppet master and Acted like a zombie on stage with the obviously unfinished zombiu face thing. it was fun to watch.
    You sound like your trying to force one of your friends to go out with your ugly sister (not REALLY saying you have an ugly sister)
    "But Nintenda has personality" hahahaha

  17. #317
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    Near-McTavish's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    265
    Reputation
    4

    Here's my list:

    1-Last of Us
    2-Assassin's Creed3
    3-God of War Ascension

    Everyone should buy it XD
    "Roach? Ghost? Come in Ghost. Do you Copy?! Does ANYONE copy?!




  18. #318
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    Quote Originally Posted by leatherface000 View Post
    You sound like your trying to force one of your friends to go out with your ugly sister (not REALLY saying you have an ugly sister)
    "But Nintenda has personality" hahahaha
    i rather go out with someone who's actually fun to be with than a whiny bitch who looks like a top 10 sexiest people alive.


    too bad most people don't think like that.







  19. #319
    Huge Skip Bayless fan.
    El Jefe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Set of ESPN: First Take
    Posts
    3,357
    Reputation
    99

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    i rather go out with someone who's actually fun to be with than a whiny bitch who looks like a top 10 sexiest people alive.
    nintendos fun to be with for an hour or so. then it becomes boring and the flaws shine through

    Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser


  20. #320
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    2

    Halo 4 Spartan Ops and Mulitplayer.



Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:46 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO