Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Official: E3 2012 Discussion (June 4-7)

This is a discussion on Official: E3 2012 Discussion (June 4-7) within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Tomb Raider and Dishonered look I am going to miss out on Dishonered until next year though Borderlands 2 and ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Tomb Raider and Dishonered look

I am going to miss out on Dishonered until next year though Borderlands 2 and the fact im buying a Vita for Persona 4 leave me pretty much broke.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    i have to agree with charlie brooker here
    I wasn't really bothered by the trailer. It's just a CGI trailer used to show off cool stuff. That said, I doubt we'll be fighting all of these assassins at the same time and I seriously doubt they'll wield rocket launchers. It's just a cinematic trailer showing us that 47 will probably be hunted by assassins, as was the case in previous games too.
    What I really didn't like are their outfits. Yeah, we've had female assassins in tight outfits hunting 47 before, but they were blending in at parties and whatnot. I just don't see a group of professional assassins wearing something like that. If this was actual gameplay footage, I'd be pisseed.

And finally, when I saw the first gameplay demo for Absolution I was disgusted by that instinct see-through-walls crap. However, after reading some of the latest interviews I'm more confident that Absolution won't be that bad. The purist more should be fun and remove all those simplified features. The cover system s another thing that will make the game much easier than previous games, but I can live with that. I just want big maps where you actually have to plan ahead and not just run in guns blazing. The orphanage gameplay they showed to the press a few months ago showed stealth gameplay so I hope the entire games is based on that.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Really can't wait for E3. So many things that will be awesome. Hopefully GTA V gameplay?

The 5 things I can't wait for: Dead Space 3 gameplay!!!
    More Dishonored!!!
    Aliens: Colonial Marines gameplay!!!
    PS All-Stars information!!!
    LBPKarting gameplay!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Just Announced today by Electronic Arts, the next game in the highly successful Need for Speed Franchise will be the follow up to the 2005 title, Most Wanted.

Need for Speed is known for having yearly releases, and this time around it is Criterion Games, the creators of the bone-crunching Burnout series, to get behind the wheel and show us what they've got. Criterion developed 2010's Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, and recieved a lot of praise, as reviewers across the board rated it brilliantly.

Now they're back, and are planning on bringing everything the fans love, back to Most Wanted; and that is exciting racing, epic crashes, and intense high speed police chases.

Electronic Arts will be revealing Need for Speed: Most Wanted next Monday at their E3 Press Conference, so expect a lot of thrills and spills. In the meantime, you racing junkies can check out the first image.

Via TXB

An old-fashioned cowboy

Alright I wasn't too excited about Tomb Raider until I saw that trailer. Game looks

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by BlackGateInc. View Post
    Just Announced today by Electronic Arts, the next game in the highly successful Need for Speed Franchise will be the follow up to the 2005 title, Most Wanted.

Need for Speed is known for having yearly releases, and this time around it is Criterion Games, the creators of the bone-crunching Burnout series, to get behind the wheel and show us what they've got. Criterion developed 2010's Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, and recieved a lot of praise, as reviewers across the board rated it brilliantly.

Now they're back, and are planning on bringing everything the fans love, back to Most Wanted; and that is exciting racing, epic crashes, and intense high speed police chases.

Electronic Arts will be revealing Need for Speed: Most Wanted next Monday at their E3 Press Conference, so expect a lot of thrills and spills. In the meantime, you racing junkies can check out the first image.
    There goes any hope for Burnout Paradise 2

The Bushiest Pig

Black Gate Inc will you be doing this thread extensively like it was done last year by Bountey Hunter? Like trailers, gameplay, info etcng added to the OP is it becomes available?
    1st Place - VITA Trophy Guide of the Year, 2012 - Uncharted: Golden Abyss

2nd Place - CB Personality of the Year, 2011

2nd Place - DLC Trophy Guide of the Year, 2011 - Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Bushpig94 View Post
    Black Gate Inc will you be doing this thread extensively like it was done last year by Bountey Hunter? Like trailers, gameplay, info etcng added to the OP is it becomes available?
    If you want me to do that, i will.

I'll get right on with updating the main post now, as there are several E3 2012 videos already.

INTJ

Nintendo's E3 Conference in a nutshell

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Predictions:
    - Vita will become $180-$200
    - Cheaper Memory
    - Killzone and CoD Vita shown (MAYBE AC Vita)
    - Sequel to Uncharted on Vota Announced Possibly
    - Sucker Punch unveils new game on PS3/Vita
    - Or New Infamous for Vita NOT by sucker punch.
    -

Lvl 8 - Gold

Hitman Absolution hands-on footage

Lvl 3 - Bronze

The ones i'm looking forward to are assassins creed 3, Fifa 13 and have a feeling Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Patriots will be there. Maybe GTA V or GT5, bit hopeful though...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    Here is the problem with the image of women in video games. If feminists, activists, and the industry media want to promote equal rights and equal representation of women in video games then they have to accept the fact they will be treated the EXACT SAME as men. To not accept that fact is reverse sexism. Oh, men can be killed and mutilated in slow motion in the hundreds and its a-okay, but do it to one woman and suddenly there is a problem?
    You could not be more wrong. There's a big difference. Why? Because the women are sexualized. It seems the Hitman marketing team would suggest that we think it's kind of hot that the dominant male Agent 47 (after putting his clothes on) is going to put those NAUGHTY NAUGHTY NUNS back in their place. It's insulting on so many levels.

Some might say it's "just a trailer". It's not. We can do better than this.

For a more insightful look, I encourage people to read this post which much better articulates the real issues at hand here and explains why this trailer shouldn't be okay: Critical Damage: Quit Pretending There Isn't A Videogame Rape Culture

Hey, feel free to add me (Coconutz) on PSN!

INTJ

Sunday June 3rd
    3:00pm PDT

http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo_direct

nintendo said it would show off some Wii U Stuff here too.

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by The-Lapqster View Post
    The ones i'm looking forward to are assassins creed 3, Fifa 13 and have a feeling Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Patriots will be there. Maybe GTA V or GT5, bit hopeful though...
    GT5? You mean GT6.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 2 - Bronze

INTJ

nintendo's at LA

now for some photoshop i found online of it

Check Those Corners

Call of Duty is opening for Microsoft tomorrow! AKA gameplay.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    GT5? You mean GT6.
    got too carried away with GTA V

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

So I auto-tuned E3 on my TV, you know what the info reads... upcoming Halo, COD etc. -_-

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast