Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 358

Official: E3 2012 Discussion (June 4-7)

This is a discussion on Official: E3 2012 Discussion (June 4-7) within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; *Here you will find all of the latest trailers and gameplay videos* *Latest Videos at the top* Toggle Spoiler Toggle ...

  1. #1
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    2

    Official: E3 2012 Discussion (June 4-7)

    *Here you will find all of the latest trailers and gameplay videos*

    *Latest Videos at the top*

    Toggle Spoiler


    Toggle Spoiler


    Toggle Spoiler


    Toggle Spoiler


    Toggle Spoiler


    Toggle Spoiler

    Last edited by BlackGateInc.; 06-05-2012 at 11:59 AM.

  2. #2
    Nope, nothing
    Chambers35's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    5,674
    Reputation
    462

    Already one of these posted http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/ge...on-thread.html

    Try using the search function, buddy.

  3. #3
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    2

    I did, and that thread is locked. Seemed a little out of date as well. Some of those games won't showing at E3.

    I've spent over 30 minutes putting this thread together, i don't see the problem using this one. It's easy to read too.

  4. #4
    Nope, nothing
    Chambers35's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    5,674
    Reputation
    462

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGateInc. View Post
    I did, and that thread is locked. Seemed a little out of date as well. Some of those games won't showing at E3.

    I've spent over 30 minutes putting this thread together, i don't see the problem using this one. It's easy to read too.
    My bad, I didn't realise it was locked

    Anyway, can't wait for E3 this year

  5. #5
    The only sane person here
    KingLazy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,222
    Reputation
    25

    Can't wait I hope Ubisoft or Sony doesn't wow me with new IP's or else my wallet will be broke this year

  6. #6
    Check Those Corners
    CallmeNasty's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,541
    Reputation
    45

    God damn I remembered no THQ area. Now there won't be any WWE13 gameplay . But onto topic, Dust 514 is coming out 8 days after the discussion. I am happy it is F2P with trophies. I also have been waiting for some GOW news, along some gameplay of black ops 2. Man, this year is going to be great! I already have my snacks and sodas ready for the sony chicago time period. I watch all of them espcially since I got my 360 back and am seeking info for the Wii U. Am I the only one pumped for E3 2012?


  7. #7
    The Bushiest Pig
    Bushpig94's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia suburbs
    Posts
    894
    Reputation
    33

    Just to let you know, you have Battlefield 3 listed for EA, do you mean BF3 DLC?
    1st Place - VITA Trophy Guide of the Year, 2012 - Uncharted: Golden Abyss

    2nd Place - CB Personality of the Year, 2011

    2nd Place - DLC Trophy Guide of the Year, 2011 - Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection



  8. #8
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by CallmeNasty View Post
    I already have my snacks and sodas ready for the sony chicago time period. I watch all of them espcially since I got my 360 back and am seeking info for the Wii U. Am I the only one pumped for E3 2012?
    No, you're not the only one. E3 has been on my mind for about a month now. I can't wait to see what is in store.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bushpig94 View Post
    Just to let you know, you have Battlefield 3 listed for EA, do you mean BF3 DLC?
    That's right. The Battlefield 3 Expansion Packages. Close Quarters Combat and possibly a sneak peek at the third pack as well.

  9. #9
    Rainbow in the dark
    Enviouswrath's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    532
    Reputation
    62

    I stumbled upon a gameplay footage and story trailer of the new Far cry game, Im NOT a huge fan of FPS but something about this game has gotten me all psyched up.

    Toggle Spoiler



    Toggle Spoiler

    sig made by Bladia

    Every time I drink a beer
    It makes your lazy eye disappear
    Every time I do a shot
    I think you're hot, but I know you're not
    Oh, I'm just trying to drink you pretty
    .......................................................





  10. #10
    Retired
    Undrey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Afterlife Sahara Desert
    Posts
    2,271
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by CallmeNasty View Post
    God damn I remembered no THQ area. Now there won't be any WWE13 gameplay . But onto topic, Dust 514 is coming out 8 days after the discussion. I am happy it is F2P with trophies. I also have been waiting for some GOW news, along some gameplay of black ops 2. Man, this year is going to be great! I already have my snacks and sodas ready for the sony chicago time period. I watch all of them espcially since I got my 360 back and am seeking info for the Wii U. Am I the only one pumped for E3 2012?
    There will, new info about WWE '13 should be released tomorrow (28th). Even though they aren't at E3, they can still show a video.

  11. #11
    The Bushiest Pig
    Bushpig94's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia suburbs
    Posts
    894
    Reputation
    33

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGateInc. View Post
    No, you're not the only one. E3 has been on my mind for about a month now. I can't wait to see what is in store.



    That's right. The Battlefield 3 Expansion Packages. Close Quarters Combat and possibly a sneak peek at the third pack as well.
    You should probably specify that it's Battlefield 3 - DLC, and not just Battlefield 3.
    1st Place - VITA Trophy Guide of the Year, 2012 - Uncharted: Golden Abyss

    2nd Place - CB Personality of the Year, 2011

    2nd Place - DLC Trophy Guide of the Year, 2011 - Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection



  12. #12
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    kwas81's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Richmond VA
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    1

    Really hoping to see some GTA V gameplay. Its been real quiet since that trailer last november


    It smells like Smoke cuz I've been through FIRE

  13. #13
    Retired
    Undrey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Afterlife Sahara Desert
    Posts
    2,271
    Reputation
    84

    We haven't heard about Overstrike in a year.

  14. #14
    Check Those Corners
    CallmeNasty's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,541
    Reputation
    45

    Quote Originally Posted by Sly Cooper View Post
    There will, new info about WWE '13 should be released tomorrow (28th). Even though they aren't at E3, they can still show a video.
    Oh yeah, btw here is the teaser tralier for wwe 13 WWE 13 Official Promotional Reveal Trailer.mp4 - YouTube They better include a amazing Resurrected Kane man. Along with some classic attires and at least a DECENT amount of attitude wrestlers.


  15. #15
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310


  16. #16
    Rangers F.C
    UNCLEPAULIE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,856
    Reputation
    109

    Cool would love to go one year

  17. #17
    PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!
    Chaotically-Epic's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mainly gaming on PC now.
    Posts
    2,905
    Reputation
    72

    Already one of these posted
    E3 2012 Press Conference Discussion Thread
    Try using the search function, buddy.
    I did, and that thread is locked. Seemed a little out of date as well. Some of those games won't showing at E3.I've spent over 30 minutes putting this thread together, i don't see the problem using this one. It's easy to read too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    My bad, I didn't realise it was locked Anyway, can't wait for E3 this year
    Haha owned!
    Anyways, I'm hoping for info on Dead Space 3, The Last of Us, Simcity (2013), C&C: Generals 2 & the new rumor about another SW game.

    Signature by DaRe_xLw





  18. #18
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    Can't wait for EA's E3 Confrence

    Wanna see how well the tortanic is sinking



    (semi-related video)

    Toggle Spoiler


  19. #19
    Lvl 8 - Gold
    Crealkllr's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    50th State Fair
    Posts
    993
    Reputation
    25

    I am not really looking forward to the E3. I cannot go, and any games that come out that sparks my interest, will spark my interest when i am in the store, not while i am waiting for the game to come out.



  20. #20
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    Quote Originally Posted by Crealkllr View Post
    I am not really looking forward to the E3. I cannot go, and any games that come out that sparks my interest, will spark my interest when i am in the store, not while i am waiting for the game to come out.
    No one can go into E3.


    no one.


    unless your a gamestop employee or part of the Gaming media/companies.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:38 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO