Results 1 to 16 of 16

RUMOR: The Witcher 1 listed for PS3, 360 ahead of tomorrow’s CDP summer conference

This is a discussion on RUMOR: The Witcher 1 listed for PS3, 360 ahead of tomorrow’s CDP summer conference within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Tomorrow CD project will hold a press conference, at which will reveal something big. Leaks have hit the web and ...

  1. #1
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    2

    RUMOR: The Witcher 1 listed for PS3, 360 ahead of tomorrow’s CDP summer conference

    Tomorrow CD project will hold a press conference, at which will reveal something big. Leaks have hit the web and they say that the big announcement will be the first Witcher appearing on PS3 and X360 platforms.

    In addition, several Danish shops have put on their pre-orders for the release of The Witcher for PS3 and X360.


  2. #2
    Nope, nothing
    Chambers35's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    5,674
    Reputation
    462

    Not sure why your thread is just "R"...anyway

    Saw this not long back, I really do hope it's true. Although I'd prefer #2 to come to PS3.

  3. #3
    Buy my book, Alteration
    Digitalman123's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In a very very... maaaaad wooorld
    Posts
    2,735
    Reputation
    80

    I've heard good things about The Witcher. This could prove useful.


    Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

  4. #4
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    If this is true then I'll definitely be buying it. I've always wanted to play The Witcher as I've heard nothing but good things about it.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  5. #5
    Plats-O'-War!!
    kidson2004's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    All Around The World
    Posts
    4,528
    Reputation
    219

    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    If this is true then I'll definitely be buying it. I've always wanted to play The Witcher as I've heard nothing but good things about it.
    ^^This!!^^ I 2nd this comment




  6. #6
    Lvl 6 - Silver
    Frostmourne89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    536
    Reputation
    1

    played this on PC long ago, and it was awesome and great fun. brings me to ask why the witcher 2 came out only for the 360 though...., and why they are going backwards on the timeline, unless its like a...prequel or something. i also wont be getting it if it doesnt have trophies...sole fact that ive played it already.

  7. #7
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    DoomHorror's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Pagan Lands
    Posts
    686
    Reputation
    27

    And here I am just acquiring it along with other PC games.... FML.

    http://i.imgur.com/ta5iTh.jpg

  8. #8
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    witcher 1 aged terribly compared to witcher 2


    just sayin

  9. #9
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    DoomHorror's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Pagan Lands
    Posts
    686
    Reputation
    27

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    witcher 1 aged terribly compared to witcher 2


    just sayin
    Since it's a PC to console transition - there is no way that it will be a direct port, you imbecile. Just sayin'

  10. #10
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    brandonk276's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    1

    so from what i am seeing this must be a good game so i`ll definetely be buying it.


    Trophys And Anime

  11. #11
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomHorror View Post
    Since it's a PC to console transition - there is no way that it will be a direct port, you imbecile. Just sayin'

    I know that but witcher 1 is terribly aged compared to witcher 2.


    as in the game isn't as good.



    also everyone knows that CD Projekt is going to announce a Sci-fi RPG, Aint hard to see.

  12. #12
    Lvl 6 - Silver

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    410
    Reputation
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    I know that but witcher 1 is terribly aged compared to witcher 2.


    as in the game isn't as good.



    also everyone knows that CD Projekt is going to announce a Sci-fi RPG, Aint hard to see.
    This.

    The original Witcher isn't that good a game. The combat is not as fluid as in Witcher 2 and graphically, well...yeah, I'll leave it at that. The console versions will have to be more than a direct port for me to show any interest in it.

  13. #13
    One
    One is offline
    Lvl 6 - Silver
    One's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Toronto.
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    46

    Why would I want Witcher 1, when obviously the second game is better?

    They could have just done a Bioware and give us the second game with a shitty digital comic to catch me up with the whole franchise in 30 seconds.

    "Oh, so you think that the darkness is your ally? You merely adopted it, I was born in it."

  14. #14
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Quote Originally Posted by One View Post
    Why would I want Witcher 1, when obviously the second game is better?

    They could have just done a Bioware and give us the second game with a shitty digital comic to catch me up with the whole franchise in 30 seconds.
    Yeah because the shitty comic makes up for missing out on the first game and playing through everything yourself...

    Why would I want to play through the first Assassin's Creed when number 2 is obviously better? Maybe people want to so they can experience the story and get familiar with the universe the games take place in.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  15. #15
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    2

    It is not Witcher 1. It's their new RPG IP.

    Teaser pic.

  16. #16
    Kiwi Defender
    Nagflar's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Vice City
    Posts
    6,570
    Reputation
    386

    Quote Originally Posted by One View Post
    Why would I want Witcher 1, when obviously the second game is better?

    They could have just done a Bioware and give us the second game with a shitty digital comic to catch me up with the whole franchise in 30 seconds.
    Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Yeah because the shitty comic makes up for missing out on the first game and playing through everything yourself...

    Why would I want to play through the first Assassin's Creed when number 2 is obviously better? Maybe people want to so they can experience the story and get familiar with the universe the games take place in.
    Yeah, it makes up for missing out on 30+ hours of above-average gameplay, repetitive and boring side-quests and good story-telling. I love ME, but it's not a game I'd really love to fully play over and over again because the gameplay was never great and it's already very dated with the other two installments.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGateInc. View Post
    It is not Witcher 1. It's their new RPG IP.

    Teaser pic.
    Interesting. Looks amazing. Hope it coems to the PS3 soon after release .

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomHorror View Post
    And here I am just acquiring it along with other PC games.... FML.

    http://i.imgur.com/ta5iTh.jpg
    The PC version would be better anyway. Mods!

    Toggle Spoiler



    Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:09 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO