Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Rumor: Playstation Plus To become revamped, Actually become good.

This is a discussion on Rumor: Playstation Plus To become revamped, Actually become good. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; PS+ has already served me well so improvements to it are just another plus . More cloud storage would be ...

Mr. X

PS+ has already served me well so improvements to it are just another plus . More cloud storage would be great though.. I'm glad they're going to be including the VITA in this as well.

the sea. these earthless catcombs. our tombs they have become.

The Stereotype Killer

Yet again, another temptation for me to actually purchase plus..sigh... decisions, decisions.
    Twitter: Stereotypekillr
    Xbone: Stereotypekillr

Lvl 8 - Gold

LOL They listened!

For everyone that is saying "ps+ was already good", i respect your opinion, but i disagree. I do think that enough people showed their disappointment in it for them to think of "revamping" it.

What i do want to point out is that this will be really cool. Some games that i personally want sparks my interest.

And stop saying "f*ck off the playstation bashing", remember that its someones opinion. You got no right censoring what people post just because you dont like it.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crealkllr View Post
    LOL They listened!

For everyone that is saying "ps+ was already good", i respect your opinion, but i disagree. I do think that enough people showed their disappointment in it for them to think of "revamping" it.

What i do want to point out is that this will be really cool. Some games that i personally want sparks my interest.

And stop saying "f*ck off the playstation bashing", remember that its someones opinion. You got no right censoring what people post just because you dont like it.
    So you're one of those members, who disliked all of the free games that PS+ offered, therefore it wasn't good? If you don't think it was good, I'm sorry but you're crazy. Getting free games, and add-ons each month is good enough for me. Sorry if you don't like free!

Lvl 5 - Silver

Had PSN + almost a year now, never looked back it had given me lots of great games. Probably got like 500 dollars worth of games and I paid 60 dollars. That to me says it all.
    INTERESTED IN YOUTUBE PARTNERSHIP? APPLY NOW!
    https://partner.makerstudios.com/?re...0UU00000048Wmj
    Check out my Videos!

You weak azz niggs

Quote Originally Posted by Crealkllr View Post
    This isn't a republic (yes this country is one) or some sort of government taking your rights, you idiot. This is a website. The admin(s) can do what they want on a something that is privately owned. Imagine that. So please try not to speak about rights and all of that jazz on a website. It's getting kind of stupid.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD25 View Post
    So you're one of those members, who disliked all of the free games that PS+ offered, therefore it wasn't good? If you don't think it was good, I'm sorry but you're crazy. Getting free games, and add-ons each month is good enough for me. Sorry if you don't like free!
    all the terrible shitty minis games i got every week

totally worth $49

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Hmm... I've never really been interested in PS Plus. Though I did have a 30 day voucher to try it out before but it wasn't really any interesting or different compared to not having it. I'm not a big spender on games so PS Plus is nothing to me. Now if it added something that would be "needed" rather than "wanted" I'd go for it but discount on games (which I have no interest in) and free games (that doesn't look good/interesting) aren't worth spending money on. I'll wait and see how this goes.

Kid, not loser

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    all the terrible shitty minis games i got every week

totally worth $49
    And the other free games like Wipeout HD Fury, Awesomnauts, Shift Unleashed 2, Shank 2, The Simpsons, The Back to the Future col., Trine 2, Marvel Pinball, Tomb Raider, Hydrophobia, Plants vs Zombies, Astro Tripper,Crash Commando, Bomberman Ultra, Comet Crash, Stacking,Lead and Gold, the Sam and Max series, Shatter Burn Zombie Burn,Mushroom Wars, and many more.

Even if you didnt like any of those you got the cloud save, discounts on just about every new game and many more, early access to betas, free avys and themes, auto download, Full game trials. Yeah it really sux, saying it has everything the competition has plus much much much much more. And yet, they want to offer even more.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Loser View Post
    And the other free games like Wipeout HD Fury, Awesomnauts, Shift Unleashed 2, Shank 2, The Simpsons, The Back to the Future col., Trine 2, Marvel Pinball, Tomb Raider, Hydrophobia, Plants vs Zombies, Astro Tripper,Crash Commando, Bomberman Ultra, Comet Crash, Stacking,Lead and Gold, the Sam and Max series, Shatter Burn Zombie Burn,Mushroom Wars, and many more.

half those games are terrible (hydrophobia, seriously?), The Rest of them are either ones i already owned, or are decent

Synthwave <3

That's awesome to hear! I hope they increase storage as it's way too low right now. It really sucks that they disabled usb storage for a lot of games to encourage ps+ because I'd like to be able to back everything up in the event of a YLOD. Other than that I'd like to see some Vita games for free or at discounted prices for the Plus.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    half those games are terrible (hydrophobia, seriously?), The Rest of them are either ones i already owned, or are decent
    So then don't just talk about the shitty mini games then when you know there were tons of great games as well (not to mention tons of savings on a bunch of PSN games right off the bat).

See that is your problem (and I really don't know why I bother) When Nintendo gave 20 crappy games after the 3ds dropped in price you couldn't stop salivating. Yet when Sony gives away a couple of PSN games every month you bitch and moan.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Lvl 7 - Gold

PS+ just paid off in another way for me. I have the itch to play some NCAA Football, so I'm going to rent NCAA 12. There is an online trophy in it that would stop me from getting the platinum because with renting, I don't have the online pass and I'm not going to pay $10 just for a weekend of play. I grabbed the NCAA Football 12 full game trial off of ps+, signed in, and got my trophy within two minutes. I can now get the platinum for that game without paying $10 for the pass.

I rotate yearly between NCAA Football and Madden, so I own NCAA 11 and am due to buy 13 this year. I wouldn't have been able to justify spending more than $3 for a weekend rental of NCAA 12.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Just got it about 3 days ago so I guess I'm just in time for this new program if its true.

Harvester of Souls

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Sparx View Post
    WTF!?!?!?!?!......ps360 actually posted a somewhat positive report on sony. i'm gonna pass out

on topic:

me personally i already feel ps plus is worth the price of admission.....this will just make it all the more sweeter.
    Lol. But yeah I think it's already worth it but if it comes to something even better.. then I may actually become a full time subscriber. TO SONY! Thanks guys!

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123