Sony deserves to die in my opinion

This is a discussion on Sony deserves to die in my opinion within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So after hearing news reports of there huge financial loss and how they are going to be cutting jobs and ...

Banned

Sony deserves to die in my opinion

So after hearing news reports of there huge financial loss and how they are going to be cutting jobs and focusing more of cameras etc i have finally came to the decision that this company desserves to go bankrupt. First off any bank that would loan money to Sony is probably contributing to the GFC and are just being stupid. Sony have had far too many chances for me to just let this go from their over priced televisions to there shitty bloggies i am fed up with them.I hear people say ps3 is the best and they are better then xbox but lets be truthful, they are only conqeuring in japan, everywhere else they are losing to xbox and there is a reason for it, its because microsoft knows that its better to have cheap from the starting gates rather than playstation 3s 699 rediculous price tag. i would continue but i must depart for now so farewell and i will be back

Lvl 3 - Bronze

if they bankrupt Playstation is overm trophyes are over... are you sure?
    “Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?”

Looking for Grimy's n00bs

This is the stupidest thing I have read in a long time. What exactly are you mad at?

avatar and sig by the awesome kid420247

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Maybe its only a troll
    “Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?”

Looking for Grimy's n00bs

Quote Originally Posted by Eruyome View Post
    Maybe its only a troll
    lol - not a very good one.

avatar and sig by the awesome kid420247

Legend...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Parmigiana View Post
    So after hearing news reports of there huge financial loss and how they are going to be cutting jobs and focusing more of cameras etc i have finally came to the decision that this company desserves to go bankrupt. First off any bank that would loan money to Sony is probably contributing to the GFC and are just being stupid. Sony have had far too many chances for me to just let this go from their over priced televisions to there shitty bloggies i am fed up with them.I hear people say ps3 is the best and they are better then xbox but lets be truthful, they are only conqeuring in japan, everywhere else they are losing to xbox and there is a reason for it, its because microsoft knows that its better to have cheap from the starting gates rather than playstation 3s 699 rediculous price tag. i would continue but i must depart for now so farewell and i will be back
    Alot of things are a high price when they first come out...the PS3 was just higher. The PS2 was pretty high as well when it first came out.

What is wrong with only ruling Japan? Its a Japanese company and they rule their homeland. Good for them. Hypothtically even if Sony were losing in NA/Europe they are not losing badly. They are keeping it close, compared to the non-existence of the XBOX in Japan. 2 close markets plus a win vs. 2 close markets plus a loss...point goes to Sony.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!