Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Swearing at Videogames

This is a discussion on Swearing at Videogames within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Ive been playing AC:B alot recently and when i first went back to it i was a little rusty off ...

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Ive been playing AC:B alot recently and when i first went back to it i was a little rusty off of the mark and every time i pressed square/circle to kill/stun and it never worked when i thought it should have done,i would go bananas but then i would quickly calm down by killing someone else,that would make things a little better lol

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

NSFW

Jak II is cheap.... reason enough.

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

Closing this account

The last game that made me swear was Yakuza 4 and I it like months ago. I said my peace, stopped playing for a 2 hrs, laughed and tried again.

PRO Member

NG3, been playing it for 2 months now I've been swearing at the damn glitches and BS that happens all the time... but I just got 100% so it was worth it

Sig by Smashguy

Galaxy beauty pirate

I usually don't get mad/swear on games because I'm a relaxed and calm person, but fighting games bring out the worst of me. I only find myself swearing a lot during fighting games (not ladylike at all, I know).
    I have a love/hate relationship with them and I can't stand it if I lose against the computer or a spammer. Mostly getting mad at myself as well because I suck at those games. I do have respect for skilled gamers though.
    Sig by Ramon

Resident Deadhead

i tend to swear alot when i game, because i swear alot when i talk i guess.

but sometimes i do just start yelling FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK and piss off my roomates. i however have always restrained from throwing/breaking the controller, so i consider myself in the clear
    I Grew up a Fuckin Screw-Up, Got introduced to the Game, got an ounce and Fuckin Blew Up.

Only the Good Die Young, so I'll be here Awhile

Immortal

FIFA... in UT matches.

...Last time I threw my controller was in the GoW Challenges. Didn't even attempt GoWII's challenges - found out they were easier after I sent the rental back. Poop.

Closing this account

Quote Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
    ...Last time I threw my controller was in the GoW Challenges. Didn't even attempt GoWII's challenges - found out they were easier after I sent the rental back. Poop.
    GOW of challenges were kinda backwards, I would think that 3 would be the hardest.

дурак

Dark Souls. Playing hours of PvP does that to me, I can deal with the occasional WotG spammer or backstab fishers. But when it is almost every duel this shit happens, I get rather mad.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

Kid, not loser

I don't really cuss(I find no need of it), but I do get angry and say some things. Sometimes when I play a game with a woman in it, I say things pretty offensive to woman. I have nothing against woman, but Ico made me hate them for just a little bit.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

B-aa

Shock N' Awe - Batman Arkham Assylum..almost cried!!

Buy my book, Alteration

I'd say last game I kind of lost it was in Uncharted 3. I was playing with a friend, he's like rank 75 3rd prestige or whatever, so even when he left, the game kept pairing me, a level 54, up with a bunch of prestiged guys. I strangely didn't do terrible, but I kept shooting guys and they wouldn't die, and they have like 3 mods on their guns when I an only fit one, so I got understandably angered.

And now it won't let me find a simple Team Objectives match.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

You weak azz niggs

Yeah I do. I gotta be careful because my daughter said fuck the other day

The wife's reaction:

Death is Awaiting....

I start cussing the first minutes I play a game.. the last game I cussed on was Saints Row 3. I fell off a building and died
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I usually don't get mad/swear on games because I'm a relaxed and calm person, but fighting games bring out the worst of me. I only find myself swearing a lot during fighting games (not ladylike at all, I know).
    I have a love/hate relationship with them and I can't stand it if I lose against the computer or a spammer. Mostly getting mad at myself as well because I suck at those games. I do have respect for skilled gamers though.
    lol do you have a mic? If so we should play Tekken 6... I'll spam Devil Jin's laser just to make you made

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post

The wife's reaction:
    How old is your daughter!?

My reaction to pretty much anything in gaming, whether strange, funny or annoying is just ''What the fuc*k!''

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

PRO Member

Clash of the Titans was the game...trying to get my S ratings for all quests, with little to no knowledge of what is required...going through fifteen minutes of what was perfection in my eyes and finding out that this time it would be weighed heavy on kills while the last one was all about how much damage taken. The fact that it took me 2+ hours for one quest just to get to the perfect run only to find out it wasn't good enough sent me over the edge. I turned off the game and walked away. I've taken off a little over a week now and will hopefully get back to it soon, but that's my solution when I get pissed off enough to start cussing with anger at a game.

Now, trash talking at the game while I'm playing it is constant for most games I play (never, while i'm playing multi player). Yeah...I talk to myself essentially, but I find it motivates me and keeps me zoned on what I'm doing.

All out of bubblegum.....

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post

The wife's reaction:

Had this happen last night. Was playing Diablo 3 and my game froze as i was killing Diablo on first play through... probably 3 hits left... I yelled out Fuck, and my daughter (2.5) yells "fuck, fuck fuck" and runs to my wife.... I got the stare of doom, and was grounded from the game for the rest of the night. lol
    Trade your Games HERE!
    Scogg34's House of Splatter

Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

Platinum Dohvakiin

Quote Originally Posted by Schismalicious View Post
    I start cussing the first minutes I play a game.. the last game I cussed on was Saints Row 3. I fell off a building and died
    I don't know how tall the building was. But if it was over 4 stories, you could have deployed your parachute lol

Out side of the normal cussing while playing [email protected] on Vet, Demon's Souls dying during a Boss Fight and having to redo the entire level all over again. The last game I swore the most at. Was playing MW3 online. Because for the life of me. I can never find the perk. That allows me to make my bullets curve around corners. And I've Prestiged 8 times now..... Although last night was the kicker. I started a Kill Confirmed match 0-4. Because the game decided to spawn me in front of the same guy 3 times. Who just happened to have Marathon/Sprint and Akimbos. So by the time I would spawn, start to turn around, I'm dead again. A Rage Quit was in order.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Lvl 7 - Gold

Curse words are part of my everyday vocabulary. So, as you can imagine, if I come upon a frustrating segment of a video game words start flying.

Sig and avatar courtesy of ABSTRACT678
    Platbar courtesy of ThunderStick

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast