Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

why cheat????

This is a discussion on why cheat???? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Vulgar People can hack if they want, but it does not bring the same sense of accomplishment ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post

People can hack if they want, but it does not bring the same sense of accomplishment as getting it with blood, sweat and tears. And I hope they know that.
    You bleed while gaming? That's pretty hardcore I've certainly sweated, came close to crying, but have never bled.

дурак

Quote Originally Posted by MatCauthon View Post
    You bleed while gaming? That's pretty hardcore I've certainly sweated, came close to crying, but have never bled.
    Almost. If I had to play through chapter 13-15 on Hardcore again, I would start bleeding out of my eyes in frustration
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    The Dead Space 2 Platinum hacked does kind of irritate me, since I got it legit and it nearly caused me to have a mental breakdown, while others got it in 10 minutes while drinking sleepy time tea. However, I'm in the part of the world where people go "Who cares?", It's not like his trophies represent his value as a person.

People can hack if they want, but it does not bring the same sense of accomplishment as getting it with blood, sweat and tears. And I hope they know that.
    I'm with you on the dead space 2 hardcore. I died a good couple of times in the first 5 chapters. I think I have the opening sequence etched on my brain. "Isaac. are you there? Come in Isaaacccccc......"

Last L Is A Capital i

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Man-023 View Post
    I decided to have a quick look at the top 50 trophy hunters and i picked 1 at random. It took me 5mins to find that the hunter was a trophy hacker. It just got me wondering why would you do it, what satisfaction is there to be had. Any thoughts????
    friend hacked me 5 games for free that i don't own and never intend to buy so i let him. Don't really care what other people think tbh, to me it's just 5 bonus plats to my collection. It's a personal thing, i really don't care what others think of it. I never hack for any advantage in any multiplayer games because i see that as wrong, but i don't see this as wrong. I do however understand why people would see it as wrong.
    Last edited by Raging_Bull; 05-31-2012 at 08:24 AM.

A plat a month!

I never saw the point in hacking. I mean what does a higher trophy/platinum/PSN level get you? Nothing. And for those who do like to brag, what are you really bragging about? Certainly not the ability to earn trophies. Bragging about cheating doesn't make one more honorable.

Out of full disclosure, I did take advantage of a known exploit in Wolfenstein, as it would have taken me years to get the level 50 trophy.

Lvl 8 - Gold

people who do this are insecure about themselves,they want others to believe they are better than they actually are,these are the same people who sat the bench in highschool,and later in life tell fabricated stories of their late game heroics in the state championship game.

Closing this account

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyblitzed View Post
    people who do this are insecure about themselves,they want others to believe they are better than they actually are,these are the same people who sat the bench in highschool,and later in life tell fabricated stories of their late game heroics in the state championship game.
    Are you really sure about that?
    Quote Originally Posted by wandarer
    those who do like to brag, what are you really bragging about? Certainly not the ability to earn trophies. Bragging about cheating doesn't make one more honorable.
    I agree with you this. It is kinda like saying you monster dunk a ball on a 90 yr old lady. If you read my previous post, I stop going in certain threads.

Hero of Kvatch

It's a shame that a known hackers doesn't have their account labelled as HACKER. I know it stopped me from stealing from the shop in Zelda as I didn't want to be called THIEF haha!

"War, war never changes."

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Hacks are like tampons.

Every pussy needs one.

Awesome sig and avy by JakeSS14

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Quote Originally Posted by nimlex View Post
    hacks are like tampons.

Every pussy needs one.
    lmfao!!! + 1

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Lvl 7 - Gold

so that they be on the top, as not everyone just looks at every game they have, some might just say 'wow they have 100 platinums' (no offence intended to those who have 100 platinums legimitly).

Platinum Dohvakiin

Probably the single most full of sh*t post in this entire thread. Truth is Bobby, you have no idea what anyone thinks of themselves. And making generalizations based on your own personal opinion of them. Just makes you look like an @ss. I did the MW2 Spec-Ops hack. Not because I'm insecure or have no skill at the game. I did it because I helped people play Spec Ops on another account so much. I was tired of playing the crap. Truth of the matter is. What someone else does on their own account. Is their business. What you think about them, really has no relevance on their lives. Most people can give 2 shits, what someone over the internet thinks about them. And if you're one of those people. Who actually have deep rooted opinions of a person. You never have or will meet. That you are the one with insecurity issues., or an over inflated sense of self. To actually believe your opinion really matters to said person.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Just let the hackers hack and let the real trophy hunters feel the satisfaction of earning trophies the legit way.
    A lie is just a great story that someone ruined with the truth.

Last L Is A Capital i

i think you just,nailed it,bobby.

You weak azz niggs

Come on man

Check Those Corners

I do not even know how to hack lol. If I tried I would probably fuck my system up. I would never try because as you can tell I hunt trophies for fun. If I was extreme I would of gotten a PLAT by now. I mostly play MP or just for fun, but still trophy/achievement hunt.

Dull Ember

Hacking

What is trophy hacking? How do you hack and how do you know wether a trophy has been hacked? Please forgive the noob questions.

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by Elpoko View Post
    What is trophy hacking? How do you hack and how do you know wether a trophy has been hacked? Please forgive the noob questions.
    People usually check the time stamps on trophies, or check the sequences of how trophies were earned. Usually the time stamps tell it all, though.

дурак

Quote Originally Posted by Elpoko View Post
    Trophy hacking is like using save files (which you download off the internet) to achieve the trophy requirements and thus have the trophy pop. You can usually tell if something is hacked by how long it took someone to achieve something. Say my trophy profiles says it took me 4 hours to Platinum Dark Souls, that's obviously a hack, because that is impossible without hacking. You just have to look at how long it took someone to get a games Platinum.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

Quartercircle Forward.

Trophies are there for fun and challenges. Now if you just get that trophy, without beating said 'challenge' then the whole point of the trophy system is indeed ********pointless.

Sigs & Beyond [Requests].
    Want a Sig/Banner/Avatar? Click here!

Giftage
    Thanks Guys! <3

deviantART
    Awesome Sig Gifted by Prosthetic. Epic avatar by Kid420247.

-My Soul Calibur V Match Thread!-

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast