Next-Gen Zombie Survival Title - Human Element Revealed

This is a discussion on Next-Gen Zombie Survival Title - Human Element Revealed within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Ah, the Next Generation.. There's no doubt in my mind that the future of Consoles is still quite a distance ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Next-Gen Zombie Survival Title - Human Element Revealed

Ah, the Next Generation.. There's no doubt in my mind that the future of Consoles is still quite a distance off, but that isn't stopping certain developers from speaking about the games that are in development. One of which is Robert Bowling, the Ex-Creative Strategist of Infinity Ward, who is now running the show of his own Development Team, Robotoki.

Just revealed, is Human Element. Game Informer have recently sat down with the man to have a friendly chat about Robotoki's First Project, a Zombie title, with the main focus being surviving against the horrors of Humanity's downfall, either by banding with other survivors, or choosing to be a lone wanderer and going it alone. The three options given are Surviving alone, partnering up with another human, or having a young child as a side-kick.

“How you choose to start in the world will determine how you can engage and impacts the scenarios you will be presented with on a physical and morality level," He Explained.

Going into more detail with this, the game will have it's own RPG-like character creation feature, which will allow you to pick from a variety of starting builds, based on how YOU want to deal with the Zombie Apocalypse.

He Continued: “Their greatest strength is the fear that [zombies] instill in us, the survivors, that unreasonable fear. Unreasonable fear that leads us to do unreasonable things to survive."

Going into more detail with the creator, you choose between three different classes, Action, Intelligence, and Stealth, all of which will clearly have their own advantages and disadvantages.

Beyond that, there isn't anymore information that can be seen, as the rest of the details will be available in Game Informer's next issue.

For now, check out the first teaser picture. Human Element is slated for a 2015 release on Next Generation Consoles.
    Via TXB
    Last edited by BlackGateInc.; 06-01-2012 at 03:47 PM.

The Bushiest Pig

Sounds great! Hopefully Bowling does good.
    1st Place - VITA Trophy Guide of the Year, 2012 - Uncharted: Golden Abyss

2nd Place - CB Personality of the Year, 2011

2nd Place - DLC Trophy Guide of the Year, 2011 - Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection

Kid, not loser

I like the options that are given, they make it sound more interesting. Hopefully it will end up better than Dead island. Not saying DI was bad, just there was too much hype around it.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Getting it on PC.
    So pumped, everybody complains about zombie games, but I never get sick of them.
    For now at least...
    Currently Playing:|Mass Effect 2/Insanity Run|

|Thanks Alison for the Signature.| My Youtube.

Mr. X

Sounds pretty sick. I love a good zombie game.

the sea. these earthless catcombs. our tombs they have become.

All out of bubblegum.....

I love everything zombies... books, movies, comics, games... Can't wait for this. Thanks for sharing bud!
    Trade your Games HERE!
    Scogg34's House of Splatter

Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

Check Those Corners

Awesome. Glad to see Bowling is doing alright. I love me a good zombie game.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Does it take place in Miami? heh heh

The Stereotype Killer

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    Does it take place in Miami? heh heh
    Lol!

Anyways, sounds like it has potential to be a good game. We'll see though.
    Twitter: Stereotypekillr
    Xbone: Stereotypekillr

Harvester of Souls

Epic stuff. . I don't like that release date though.. seems long ways off . and nex gen consoles.. OH NOES! i probably won't upgrade to a new one for a LONG time lol.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Lvl 4 - Silver

Better be a good one thats has: survivors,crafting,building(nailing planks of wood on doors and such) ,customizable vehicles,total control over where you put mods on your weapons,Zombies that are only zombies no fucking giant mutant zombies,will be able to go into every house without a loading screen, Sewers, and also like where there are high population of people there would be high population of zombies, and no zombies respawn again and again.........

Thats how Next Gen games should look like

Well if it dosen't include half that stuff i said then this will be waste of money and time especially if it will be more a story game then survival

Real good idea they have but letīs hope they donīt mess it up