Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i need someone to recognize this for me please

This is a discussion on i need someone to recognize this for me please within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I believe it IS Rygar... I will check the soundtrack to verify...

Lvl 6 - Silver

I believe it IS Rygar... I will check the soundtrack to verify

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by badreligionbomb View Post
    I believe it IS Rygar... I will check the soundtrack to verify
    if it is Rygar can you please tell me the name of the soundtrack ?

Lvl 4 - Silver

How do I know if this is not a virus? Not trying to ruin the mystery, but I have played Terminator Salvation so I might recognize it, but I don't want to download a virus. :S

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by MrCostari View Post
    How do I know if this is not a virus? Not trying to ruin the mystery, but I have played Terminator Salvation so I might recognize it, but I don't want to download a virus. :S
    see the previous Posters they have downloaded it and heard it
    its not a virus lol

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by parti View Post
    see the previous Posters they have downloaded it and heard it
    its not a virus lol
    As an experienced computer user I have to say that that doesn't proves anything. Some virusses hurt your system without you even knowing it or you will know it much later after it has done a lot of damage.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by MrCostari View Post
    As an experienced computer user I have to say that that doesn't proves anything. Some virusses hurt your system without you even knowing it or you will know it much later after it has done a lot of damage.
    i dont know man its your choice

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Personally guys I wouldn't download it as 'parti' has only just joined the site and has only made 7 posts (all in this thread) and hasn't linked any trophies to the username, all of which makes me suspicious and unwilling to risk downloading a file from an unknown (regardless of what an anti-virus scan). No offence to you 'parti' if you are genuine, but it looks a bit sus to me. Where did you come across this song anyway if no on a game soundtrack?

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by damien14273 View Post
    Personally guys I wouldn't download it as 'parti' has only just joined the site and has only made 7 posts (all in this thread) and hasn't linked any trophies to the username, all of which makes me suspicious and unwilling to risk downloading a file from an unknown (regardless of what an anti-virus scan). No offence to you 'parti' if you are genuine, but it looks a bit sus to me. Where did you come across this song anyway if no on a game soundtrack?
    Exactly what I think. Isn't the song non-downloable accesable somewhere?

Lvl 7 - Gold

The file was 100% clean and safe. It's been downloaded by a few guys and the game was identified, so no reason to proclaim to the high heavens that you won't download lol.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Use tunatic

PRO Member

Viruses can be spyware that doesnt hurt your computer, but may log your keystrokes and gain access to personal information such as banking info, credit card info etc. Ya sure, the banking website may encrypt your stuff, but if you have spyware on your system logging your keystrokes, even the most secure website wont save you. Download at your own risk, and dont always trust norton, and dont always trust windows firewall.
    Most importantly, for the love of god, dont always trust some random on the internet. Genuine or not, if u ask me, what the hell does this question matter to me if it involves risking my computer and bank info, and whatever else. If it was a stream on youtube or posted by somebody thats been around the site and people know is trustworthy, then maybe it would be a different story.

It just seems like the oddest idea: "i have a question, here, download this"
    Steaming pile of helpful tips

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by 10000 Days View Post

Viruses can be spyware that doesnt hurt your computer, but may log your keystrokes and gain access to personal information such as banking info, credit card info etc. Ya sure, the banking website may encrypt your stuff, but if you have spyware on your system logging your keystrokes, even the most secure website wont save you. Download at your own risk, and dont always trust norton, and dont always trust windows firewall.
    Most importantly, for the love of god, dont always trust some random on the internet. Genuine or not, if u ask me, what the hell does this question matter to me if it involves risking my computer and bank info, and whatever else. If it was a stream on youtube or posted by somebody thats been around the site and people know is trustworthy, then maybe it would be a different story.

It just seems like the oddest idea: "i have a question, here, download this"

Your statement have neither added anything to this case nor made us any more knowledgeable. In fact, your sudden derailment into "common Joe" spyware facts have only resulted in insulting us. Your objection is overruled.

I also want to add that you have no moral obligation to the OP at all, so he did in no way deserve that ugly meme that holds no artistic value and it is a sore sight for the eye.

I rest my case.

Thank you for setting that up.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

PRO Member

Toggle Spoiler

Steaming pile of helpful tips

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by 10000 Days View Post

Toggle Spoiler

TBH, I liked the picture you used and didnīt really disliked your post. But your theory there could be very plausible. :stare:
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12