Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Big Daddy In Playstation All Stars????

This is a discussion on Big Daddy In Playstation All Stars???? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; PlayStation's E3 press conference might be tomorrow , but it looks like some scoops are hitting today. In what looks ...

PRO Member

Big Daddy In Playstation All Stars????

PlayStation's E3 press conference might be tomorrow, but it looks like some scoops are hitting today. In what looks to be an accidental Facebook post, the PlayStation page briefly hosted a poll asking readers to answer "Who will win this Battle Royale?" The choices were PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale confirmed characters Radec, Kratos and Parappa, but BioShock's Big Daddy -- an unannounced character -- was included, too. Then, there's one for Uncharted's Nathan Drake, who is also unannounced.
    E3 2012: Big Daddy and Drake in PlayStation All-Stars? - IGN

I find this awesome. Hopefully this is a sign for a lot more third party-characters in this game. Can you imagaine a Big Daddy going up against poor Parrapa lol.

Sig by Bladia

Lvl 10 - Platinum

how could drake not be in the game, also big daddy should be pretty much unstoppable

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    how could drake not be in the game, also big daddy should be pretty much unstoppable
    Drake is in the game, dude http://gamingeverything.com/wp-conte...than_drake.png well, most likely

Lvl 6 - Silver

drake couldnt stand a chance against a big daddy......kratos on the other hand...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frostmourne89 View Post
    drake couldnt stand a chance against a big daddy......kratos on the other hand...
    That would be an awesome battle.

Sig by Bladia

Change is mediocre

How could they get Big Daddy in there? Shouldn't they only use Playstation icons? Bioshock and the Big Daddy are certainly not.

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

big daddy vs kratos will be an interesting matchup

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Drake is in the game, dude http://gamingeverything.com/wp-conte...than_drake.png well, most likely
    your link is forbidden

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    How could they get Big Daddy in there? Shouldn't they only use Playstation icons? Bioshock and the Big Daddy are certainly not.
    They announced awhile ago that there would be 3rd party characters. I think it will make the roster feel a lot fresher and diverse imo.

Sig by Bladia

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by mattveego View Post
    They announced awhile ago that there would be 3rd party characters. I think it will make the roster feel a lot fresher and diverse imo.
    I completely agree. No reason to have only PS characters. This game looks better and better every time I see more info about it. Big Daddy will kick some ass for sure

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Change is mediocre

Well then it kind of defeats the name Playstation All-Stars. I actually didn't know there would be 3rd-party characters. This is sweet though, if the Big Daddy will be in there.

PRO Member

Well then it kind of defeats the name Playstation All-Stars. I actually didn't know there would be 3rd-party characters. This is sweet though, if the Big Daddy will be in there.
    Yeah, I guess so, but technically the 3rd party characters are still on ps3 so they could be considered all-stars if they are from a good game. I did hear a rumor that James Bond was going to be in the game which I thought was really strange.

Sig by Bladia

Threat

I'd rather have Big Daddy Kane
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Korean Girl Group Groupie

Big Daddy was on a PlayStation and was a star, I am unsure how the name is defeated. Is Super Smash Brothers an improper name because there is no fraternal correlation between Pikachu and Falcon? Don't sit there and focus so much on the semantics of a title, even if this doesn't affect this one. You act like it's called Sony's First Party All-Stars.

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

Lvl 8 - Gold

E3 2012: Big Daddy and Drake in PlayStation All-Stars? - IGN

I find this awesome. Hopefully this is a sign for a lot more third party-characters in this game. Can you imagaine a Big Daddy going up against poor Parrapa lol.
    I can imagine that, but mostly because i wouldnt be surprised at the characters they put into this mix. After the full roster is out, i cant wait to pick 5 favorites. Depending on the attacks, big daddy might be one of them (Its a + if the little sisters are part of some of his attacks, or big sisters for that matter)

Kiwi Defender

I'd love to play as a big, slow and deadly Big Daddy, drilling Drake's eyes out lol.

Seeing how it is like SSB, I don't see why the awesome Bouncer Big Daddy couldn't be there, for Brawl has Snake and Sonic, who are Third Party characters.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Resident PHD

Well Bioshock was on Xbox first so I really don't think he should be in there. If they were going to go with 3rd party characters I would want it to be characters that were synonymous with Playstation (Cloud, Crash, Spyro, Snake etc.)

Actually I think if Sony could get Spyro back I would definitely put him in the game and put him on the front cover. With Skylanders being so hot right now it would help sell extra copies if all those skylander fan's moms saw it and bought the game for their kids.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Well Bioshock was on Xbox first so I really don't think he should be in there. If they were going to go with 3rd party characters I would want it to be characters that were synonymous with Playstation (Cloud, Crash, Spyro, Snake etc.)

Actually I think if Sony could get Spyro back I would definitely put him in the game and put him on the front cover. With Skylanders being so hot right now it would help sell extra copies if all those skylander fan's moms saw it and bought the game for their kids.
    Crash, Snake and Spyro are no-brainers to be honest. I'll be very surprised, shocked and disappointed if any of those 3 don't get a place in the game, considering how much of a hit they've been on Sony's brand.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Crash, Snake and Spyro are no-brainers to be honest. I'll be very surprised, shocked and disappointed if any of those 3 don't get a place in the game, considering how much of a hit they've been on Sony's brand.
    The problem is though (and this is why I am opposed to 3rd party characters going in) is how much of a cost it will be to bring those characters in and will they get a Return on investment. That is why (as much as I think they should do it) I don't think Spyro will go in because Activision would probably want a lot for the license (due to skylanders). Also that is why if Sony does cough up the money and gets Spyro they need to promote the shit out of it so they can get those extra sales.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    You both are so right! Those 3 characters should be no brainers. I get the feeling that sony has forgotten about these characters (which would be sad if you had a playstation from the start, like i have)

I can come up with a list of 50 characters that i would like to see in this game, and although they all cannot be in this 1 game, i would be disappointed if any character on my list was passed by for a character that isnt even synonymous with sony or playstation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast