Big Daddy and Nathan Drake in PS All-Stars?

This is a discussion on Big Daddy and Nathan Drake in PS All-Stars? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; PlayStation's E3 press conference might be tomorrow , but it looks like some scoops are hitting today. In what looks ...

Buy my book, Alteration

Big Daddy and Nathan Drake in PS All-Stars?

PlayStation's E3 press conference might be tomorrow, but it looks like some scoops are hitting today. In what looks to be an accidental Facebook post, the PlayStation page briefly hosted a poll asking readers to answer "Who will win this Battle Royale?" The choices were PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale confirmed characters Radec, Kratos and Parappa, but BioShock's Big Daddy -- an unannounced character -- was included, too. Then, there's one for Uncharted's Nathan Drake, who is also unannounced.
    -- Sergio Drake's Screengrab

-- @ForgetTheWorld's Screencap
    It's not an outright confirmation of Big Daddy or Drake being playable characters, but they're both part of the official poll's background and featured next to confirmed characters.

Source: IGN

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

already posted but without the drake stuff in the op http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/ge...all-stars.html

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser