Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Lasombra Files: Episode 6: Red Light District

This is a discussion on Lasombra Files: Episode 6: Red Light District within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Awesome interview Bear, the WKC plat is something to be proud of. Great questions Lasombra, I love reading these P.S. ...

Notorious K.I.D.

Awesome interview Bear, the WKC plat is something to be proud of. Great questions Lasombra, I love reading these

P.S. I think it will be CV as well, but watch us all be wrong.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Legend...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Great interview, another PTI .

I think its supposed to be Final Fantasy VIII, not Final Fantasy XIII under the question Regardless of the system, what pre-trophy game would you auto-buy if it was released on the PS3 with trophy support?
    Thanks, I missed that too. It's been fixed.

I'm glad everyone is enjoying all the episodes so far. If someone thinks an individual should get an interview send me a PM/Wall message with their username. Please only send them by PM/Wall. Do not post them here. Just a reminder for the criteria: 50 posts, and 1000 total trophies (Or a crazy high plat# if there is not 1000 total trophies). Those are the only requirements. Its about bringing a spotlight to everyone in the community.

I'll see you next time, same bat time, same bat channel.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My first novel can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

No Game No Life

Oh here it is I finally found it. It got burried with all those new threads Another great interview and very nice to read

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by kiona05 View Post
    gotta love his attitude..."if i put a game in my ps3, i know ill get the platinum"

the best interviews are from the unknown members...excellent interview guys.
    Hahah I didn't mean it is a bad thing, but I can say that I'm confident in getting them .
    And thanks for saying the best interviews are from the unknown members, guess I'm an unknown one that is

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12