Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

12 Free games from PS+

This is a discussion on 12 Free games from PS+ within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; This was a phenomenal move by Sony, and I don't think you'll hear people complaining too much about Plus anymore. ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

This was a phenomenal move by Sony, and I don't think you'll hear people complaining too much about Plus anymore. I ended up grabbing LBP2, Just Cause 2, Warhammer 40K, Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One, and inFamous 2. Not to mention the great deal the week before on MotorStorm Apocalypse, which I immediately bought. Very happy gamer here.

Click here for my platinum checklist
    and trophy guides

Lvl 7 - Gold

It's my opinion that Darksiders is the absolute worst PS3 game released with trophy support. Some people truly love it though...but it seems like a lot more hate it.

I'd suggest you download the demo and give that a play before you make a decision.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalick View Post
    It's my opinion that Darksiders is the absolute worst PS3 game released with trophy support. Some people truly love it though...but it seems like a lot more hate it.

I'd suggest you download the demo and give that a play before you make a decision.
    I guess I'm one of those people in the "love it" department then, because I enjoyed every bit of it. Eagerly awaiting the sequel.

Click here for my platinum checklist
    and trophy guides

Change is mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalick View Post

It isn't the worst, but it's up there. I made it to almost the end where you have to get the light beams to that guy's chamber, and was bored. Still, this saves you the money you would've spent on it since it is free anyway.

Lvl 4 - Silver

So word is that Sony said 200 titles will be free over the course of 12 months. I'm sure a lot of these will be minis and PSOne Classics, but bring it on baby!
    That's not quite what they said, They said 200 PSN titles will be released this year, I don't think that includes full games though (Like Assassin creed). Another way of saying PSN title is the games with 1 , 4 and 7 (But not all these games are PSN games, just the majority)

Lvl 4 - Silver

I just picked up ps+ and am loving every minute of it. Havent been gaming much the last couple days but have been on a downloading rampage

Lvl 9 - Gold

I'm now contemplating downloading Motorstorm Apocalypse as well since, given its free status just now, the online community is likely to see a resurgence in activity, which should make some of those online trophies easier to earn.

Ah, to hell with it - downloading now. Better to do so now than wait until it's no longer free and then decide I want to play it.

PRO Member

I have a question regarding free game. I downloaded LBP2 on the day it wa available. My plus subscription was due to run out on June 13. I renew this morning. Nowq it says LBP2 is going to expire on the 13th. What does that mean? Will i be able to play it?

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Last L Is A Capital i

the games in the OP are for the US store right? i wonder what the AU stores offers

Indie Game Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    sony this is how you do things

actual good games, might revive the lbp community a bit too.

also i already own a few in that list, so i don't know if this is good.
    Government: We are giving out free money.

Ps360: I already have money, so I don't know if this is good.
    Hey. Hey. Look. Look at me. I'm playing video games.

Lvl 5 - Silver

After last yr and the black out online do to the hack sony suffered there worse lose ever. Sony also gave out 1 free yr ps+ to the audience during E3. -_-

~~krauser~~
    Jack-_-Krauser_

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456