what free trophy games can i download for free ?

This is a discussion on what free trophy games can i download for free ? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; heyy guys im just wanting to know is there any free trophy games i can download from the playstation store ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

what free trophy games can i download for free ?

heyy guys im just wanting to know is there any free trophy games i can download from the playstation store ?

Last L Is A Capital i

Quote Originally Posted by MrCostari View Post
    Get PS+.
    Problem solved.
    He said free, problem not solved.

Closing this account

Get PS+. Problem solved.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Free Realms...but I havent tried it myself.

Closing this account

Quote Originally Posted by bigstevieg85 View Post
    Free Realms...but I havent tried it myself.
    You need to pay for PS+ I think to get those trophies. I think Back To The Future episode 1, Sam and Max episode 1 and The 1st episode of The mystery of little riddles are all free still. I think.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by jay_hawk View Post
    You need to pay for PS+ I think to get those trophies. I think Back To The Future episode 1, Sam and Max episode 1 and The 1st episode of The mystery of little riddles are all free still. I think.
    With Free Realms, you have to buy a monthly or lifetime membership to Free Realms to get the trophies. It doesn't matter if you have PS+ or not. It's basically the same setup as DC Universe.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Resident Deadhead

the only thing i can think of is the first episode of little riddle.

and take it from someone who has the free realms plat.....stay far far away from that game
    I Grew up a Fuckin Screw-Up, Got introduced to the Game, got an ounce and Fuckin Blew Up.

Only the Good Die Young, so I'll be here Awhile

#cutformesa

Then name me a 100% free game WITHOUT PS+.
    I can't think of any.
    So you should have either said you can't think of any in your first post or not have posted at all

On topic, as far as I know, there are no free games (worth playing) on psn that will net you a few trophies. Your best bet is to pick an old game with trophies. The older you pick the cheaper it will / should be. Just looking at your trophy list now, you could add Uncharted 1 to it for a good price. You could also give Burnout another shot, it's pretty fun and the trophies are simple to get.

- PS3T OG -
    All Hail The Eyepat
    "If I find out that LeeMcD slags my good name off to anyone else I will personally track him down and teach the little puff a lesson." - LEE200

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Raging_Bull View Post
    He said free, problem not solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeMcD View Post
    So you should have either said you can't think of any in your first post or not have posted at all

On topic, as far as I know, there are no free games (worth playing) on psn that will net you a few trophies. Your best bet is to pick an old game with trophies. The older you pick the cheaper it will / should be. Just looking at your trophy list now, you could add Uncharted 1 to it for a good price. You could also give Burnout another shot, it's pretty fun and the trophies are simple to get.
    As you wish sir.

Closing this account

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalick View Post
    With Free Realms, you have to buy a monthly or lifetime membership to Free Realms to get the trophies. It doesn't matter if you have PS+ or not. It's basically the same setup as DC Universe.
    i wish i would had know that last yr.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Sorry to burst your bubble OP, but there isnt any free games w/ trophies. Like many users have mentioned, back to the future ep 1, mysterys of little riddle, and free realms were/ still might be all free. If your lucky they are still free.

Ps+, when divided into how much you pay for each month, is pretty cheap. I am sure you didnt want to hear about that option, but that is a possible source of games (not free but a good diverse selection)

Good luck finding games. As another user mentioned, you can always go VG store and pick out old games, or look for clearance sales or garage sales.

WARNING: Free realms is a free download but its a demo. You can play almost any game, but no trophies till you "subscribe". As others have said, stay away from that one. It will add a big zero to your trophy list, with no possible way to earn any trophies.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Crealkllr View Post
    Sorry to burst your bubble OP, but there isnt any free games w/ trophies. Like many users have mentioned, back to the future ep 1, mysterys of little riddle, and free realms were/ still might be all free. If your lucky they are still free.

Ps+, when divided into how much you pay for each month, is pretty cheap. I am sure you didnt want to hear about that option, but that is a possible source of games (not free but a good diverse selection)

Good luck finding games. As another user mentioned, you can always go VG store and pick out old games, or look for clearance sales or garage sales.

WARNING: Free realms is a free download but its a demo. You can play almost any game, but no trophies till you "subscribe". As others have said, stay away from that one. It will add a big zero to your trophy list, with no possible way to earn any trophies.
    Gotta love those American garage sales. Holland needs them too.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Free realms, jetpack joyride, tekhen, spartcus legend, back to future and maybe more

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I think Jetpack Joyride is free, but trust me, stay away from that one unless you're prepared to grind and grind for hours on end for one measly 100%.

Lvl 6 - Silver

they just added that PS Home.... its not really a game....but it does have trophies.

GDT bar by djunglist

Cause I'm the Wilt Chamberlin of that upper body grip!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Wow, really? PS Home now has trophies? I'll have to chack that out then.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Jet pack Joyride! haha

Lvl 9 - Gold

Wow, revisiting a thread that's nearly 2 years old!

Still, in the interests of naming a completely free game that gives you all its trophies - Tekken Revolution.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Wait, home has trophies?? *runs to tv*