Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I NEED New Games!

This is a discussion on I NEED New Games! within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; hey guys ive been inactive on my ps3 coz i finished all the games i have, and there wont be ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I NEED New Games!

hey guys ive been inactive on my ps3 coz i finished all the games i have, and there wont be any good games comming out untill october which is a looong time frm now, can u guys suggest games fr me to buy to keep my busy till then? i dont like anime style games so none of those plz, o.o i like stuff like AC and infamous, Mafia, GTA and so on u can check those in my game profile tho i guess o.O

Where other men blindly follow the truth,
    Remember, nothing is true
    Where other men are limited by morality or law,
    Remember, everything is permitted.
    We work in the dark to serve the light.

Jay
    ಠ_ಠ

Judging by the games that you said you enjoy, perhaps the Uncharted trilogy?

It's similar to inFAMOUS and AC in the sense that there is a lot of climbing/ it's from a 3rd person perspective

PRO Member

When you said you have finished all your games I thought you meant them all lol.... Why not try and get the plat for them? You might see a game that you like while playing your old games

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 7 - Gold

First and foremost, I suggest picking up a subscription to ps+. You get a stream of new games each month to keep you busy. Sometimes they will be games you don't want, others they will be games you'll love. For $50/year, it's the best $50 purchase you can make for your ps3.

One of my top recommendations for you would be The Godfather II. The online servers are shut down, but the multiplayer was terrible and had no trophies anyway. The story mode is enjoyable, and it's cut from the same cloth as Mafia II. Hell, Mafia II could have been a spin off of The Godfather games. Plus, you should be able to get it brand new for $20 or less.

Have you ever thought of giving Yakuza 3 or 4 a shot? Be warned, you'll have to read subtitles, as Sega kept dialogue in Japanese to make it more authentic. I've only played 4, and found it to be pretty enjoyable.

I'd suggest Mass Effect 3 if you're in to third person shooters like Mafia II. It has a hide n cover combat system and a third person pov that's similar to Mafia II. The storyline is pretty good as well (of course this part is nothing like Mafia II), and the multiplayer is enjoyable and EA puts out free dlc and hosts events for the multiplayer every so often.

I'd also suggest the Uncharted trilogy. I've never met anyone who hasn't like Uncharted that's sat down and truly given it a shot, and that counts all types of gamers from guys who usually only play sports games, through those who only pick up Call of Duty games, to "well rounded" gamers. Plus, it's a third person with some shooting aspect, which you seem to enjoy. These games have great story lines, as good as any action movie out there.

Warhammer 40,000 is a pretty decent third person shooter. I'd suggest renting this one, not buying it. Or, if you would want to pick up ps+, it's one of their featured free games right now.

Have you ever tried God of War? I know none of the games you listed are button mashers, but GOW is pretty fun. If you enjoy GOW, I'd say also check out Dante's Inferno. To be completely honest, I think Dante's Inferno is better than any GOW I've played to date. That will probably make a few people go "WTF!?" lol.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Fallout 3
    Fallout: New Vegas
    Mass Effect 2
    Mass Effect 3
    Yakuza 3
    Yakuza 4

Winter Is Coming

You've got quite a few infinished games so you could try finishing some to pass the time till october or if you realy want a new game, any of the uncharted games are great and i recently finished Saints Row the Third and that was well worth playing. A fun, easy game thats good for a laugh single player or mp

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

Up the Irons!

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalick View Post
    Have you ever tried God of War? I know none of the games you listed are button mashers, but GOW is pretty fun. If you enjoy GOW, I'd say also check out Dante's Inferno. To be completely honest, I think Dante's Inferno is better than any GOW I've played to date. That will probably make a few people go "WTF!?" lol.
    I did go "WTF!?"...

Toggle Spoiler

"Nobody wants him, He just stares at the world,
    Planning his vengeance, That he will soon unfurl"
    - Iron Man by Black Sabbath

"You tell me what is honesty,
    When all around is death and cruelty"
    - Mother of Mercy by Iron Maiden

Lvl 8 - Gold

- Limbo
    - Shadows of the Damned
    - L.A. Noire Complete Edition
    - Heavy Rain
    - Silent Hill HD collection
    - Silent Hill: Downpour
    - Metal Gear Solid HD collection

Lvl 1 - Bronze

We seem to have similar tastes. Check out my profile.
    You like racing games right? Have you played DRIVER: SAN FRANCISCO or BURNOUT PARADISE?

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

Be a ps plus member and get 12 games for free
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Game Review Team

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    - Limbo
    - Shadows of the Damned
    - Heavy Rain
    - Silent Hill: Dwonpour
    All of these, plus the god of war games. Like everyone has said, Playstation Plus is worth getting now too, only $50 a year and this month has 12 free games!

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

get ps+ for a year and get the games. totally worth the value

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Lvl 3 - Bronze

RIDDDDDDDDDDDDGEEEEEEEEEE RACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCERRRRRRRRr

Closing this account

Try finishing up inFAMOUS, I see you have the for inFAMOUS 2 or give The Sims 3 another go. Make that your go to game. Judging by the completion on NBA 2K11, you don't take long with games if they don't hold your attention for more then 10 minutes.

Resident Deadhead

get dungeon defenders. keep you busy for hundreds of hours
    I Grew up a Fuckin Screw-Up, Got introduced to the Game, got an ounce and Fuckin Blew Up.

Only the Good Die Young, so I'll be here Awhile

Level 5 Esper

3.5 simple words: Saints Row the Third
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hahahahhaa id never get saints row, i like maxmillens suggestions, i did play a lotta games u guys listed like BF3 and heavy rain among other, i reeeeally wanted the godfather II but i cant find it anywhere, i do have uncharted 3 but i never played it coz i wanted to start with the first one, my couzin has it so ill prolly borrow it from him o.O

Try finishing up inFAMOUS, I see you have the for inFAMOUS 2 or give The Sims 3 another go. Make that your go to game. Judging by the completion on NBA 2K11, you don't take long with games if they don't hold your attention for more then 10 minutes.
    i was actually going to do that untill i found out about the exp glitch, id have to go on for hours shooting random peds just to collect exp points to be able to purchase all the powers, didnt seem worth it, infamous 2 had UGC missions which made it a bit more fun to collect exp

- Limbo
    - Shadows of the Damned
    - Heavy Rain
    - Silent Hill: Downpour
    i played LA Noire and Heavy Rain platinumed them both the rest of the games are scary >.< im a girl i shake playing dead space i have no idea how i managed to finish them both, didnt collect anything just spray and dash untill i finished em xD oh and i heared gears of war online was messed up like u can barely move and tons of ppl boost o.O care to dispute that rumour? coz i was gonna buy it untill ppl told me that it wasnt worth it =O if it is im totally getting it

We seem to have similar tastes. Check out my profile.
    You like racing games right? Have you played DRIVER: SAN FRANCISCO or BURNOUT PARADISE?
    i checked out ur profile a few of ur games intrigued me CSI, portal 2 and mind jack, i keep seeing those games whenever i go out to buy games but i always think twice can u rate them for me out of 10 plz =D

Where other men blindly follow the truth,
    Remember, nothing is true
    Where other men are limited by morality or law,
    Remember, everything is permitted.
    We work in the dark to serve the light.

Retired

Sly Collection, 3 PS2 games for less than 40$ and Sucker Punch (inFAMOUS) made them.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Jak and Daxter HD collection, maybe?

That Southern B****

Dude, I recommend going back and replaying games you own. You didnt finish inFAMOUS on the good side. You never beat RE5 nor inFAMOUS DLC. I would hit those first.
    Hitmon133: "Today's passage is taken from the Book of Coug. Chapter 56, Verse 46. >.>"

Epic Banner by Fawst <3

Toggle Spoiler

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast