Something pretty weird with my Trophies

This is a discussion on Something pretty weird with my Trophies within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hey guys.. Lately, I've been playing SRTT and made like 10% more Trophies. Somehow, when I click "Update Trophies" for ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Something pretty weird with my Trophies

Hey guys..
    Lately, I've been playing SRTT and made like 10% more Trophies.
    Somehow, when I click "Update Trophies" for my Trophy Card, it updates - But with the same Trophies.
    For example I had 14% Trophies, I made like 10% and in my PS it shows me 24%, but in the Trophy Card it shows me only 14%.
    It's the same with other websites such as playfire, etc...
    If it matters, I always play with my WiFi on, and connected to my PSN profile.
    Thanks

Kid, not loser

The Playstation % is far off than it ever really is. This site is much more accurate. Count how many trophies you have on your PS3 and on here... Have you synced your trophies from the XMB on your PS3? Are you checking the % on your PS when you're in game? You can check it while you're in game but it that does not mean you have synced your trophies yet. That may be the problem. You MUST sync them from the XMB, or by checking your trophy card when you hit the PS button when in game.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yes, I checked it in-game.
    And there are Trophies I have like "Finish Act 3" (which I did), and on the websites it doesn't appear.
    How do I sync it?

PRO Member

Click on "Trophy Collection" while your not in a game to sync. If your in game you gotta click on your profile card or compare trophies with a friend to sync them.

Sig and Avy made by djunglist
    My Trophy Checklist

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Im not sure if trophies arent updated on the site, make sure that your trophies are synced and you update them on the site via the dashboard. As well, Im just going to point out many trophy %'s here get jumbled up and inaccurate due to DLC and it will show a higher % on the site then you hve actually earned due to this miscalculation of DLC trophies.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

Lvl 4 - Silver

Lol this doesn't make any sense. I have 52/71 trophies in Black Ops. Which says 88% on this site. And anyone with a little math skills knows that isn't correct. The same is for BFBC2, I have 51/73 trophies and it says 84%, and AC:R I have 50/70 trophies and it says 84%.
    I don't know if my teachers tought me something different, but I don't think this is the correct %.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by MrCostari View Post
    Lol this doesn't make any sense. I have 52/71 trophies in Black Ops. Which says 88% on this site. And anyone with a little math skills knows that isn't correct. The same is for BFBC2, I have 51/73 trophies and it says 84%, and AC:R I have 50/70 trophies and it says 84%.
    I don't know if my teachers tought me something different, but I don't think this is the correct %.
    That's caused by what Blazikiller just said. Even though the trophy counts on the site include the DLC trophies, for some reason, the % listed doesn't always include all of the DLC trophies in its calculation. It's kind of messed up, but I'd say just ignore it. It shows your trophy count, and as long as that matches, you've got the correct % on your PS3. I don't think it's anything to lose sleep over...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thank you guys.