Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

What is the Worst Game Youve Ever Played?

This is a discussion on What is the Worst Game Youve Ever Played? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Turning Point: Fall of Liberty...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Turning Point: Fall of Liberty

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Assassin View Post
    Is it really that bad? I've been meaning to try the game for years. Anyway, though I doubt it was the worst game I ever played, Without Warning (PS2) left a pretty bad taste in my mouth. Though I'm sure I played worse games on the older consoles but this one just stands out for some reason.
    There are a few neat things about it like when you open your jacket and look inside when you activate the inventory or when you combine some items etc... THOSE ARE THE ONLY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THE GAME! OTHER THAN THAT, IT'S BALLS! I plat the turd twice too. Once on my old account years ago and again on my current one. Stay far away from it.

iwasbornintheusa

It's either Terraria or Dead Island for me. I wouldn't call them the worst, but they're both pretty terribad, and that's close to worst.

Thank you to DaRe_xLw for the signature

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Terminator salvation

#hashtag

Street Fighter The Movie : The Game

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I'd have to say WET, Mirror's Edge or MK VS. DC they were terrible. There'll probably more seeing as I still have over 160 plus games to start/get trophies for.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Terminator Salvation, it's terrible...

Hero of Kvatch

Robot Wars for the PS2, it should have been an excellent game, but it was bloody awful

"War, war never changes."

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I think I'm going to raise a lot of ire for this one - I hated assassins creed. Thought it was terribly clunky, counter-intuitive and at times bloody boring. The characters didnt engage me at all, to the point where I was trying to find fun ways for Altair to die because I hated his stupid face.

I've got the second one on lovefilm at the behest of one of my friends who is a complete AC nut - I'll try it, but I dont know if I'm prejudiced against it from the first one.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Can't really remember the bad games I've played in the past (if any), but the worst game I've played recently would be MK vs DC Universe on the PS3.

Terrible online servers - players almost always drop out while only seconds into a match, unless they're playing with people in the same country or playing with those in nearby countries. Not to mention the lame fatalities.

Only playing that game for the plat, which looks like a pretty solid plat to own. Terrible game, but prestigious plat. It taught me to only play games I like or know I'll like from now on.

Favorite Plats: NGS2, NG3: RE
    Current Top 3 Favorite Series: BioShock, inFamous, Uncharted

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Trash Panic was the worst game i ever played

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Superman 64 end of the post
    “Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?”

Royal Flush X2

I'm gonna have to say Rascal for the PS1, the controls were just awful and the camera was so bad it made me dizzy. Other honorable mentions Ghostbusters, X-Men for the NES and Terminator Salvation

Lvl 9 - Gold

Here's a major piece of crap game from way back. ET for the Atari 2600. A friend of mine that lived next door had it. Damn that game was a major piece of crap. What the hell were they thinking.

There was also a game on the original XBOX. Someone gave it to me for Christmas. Your character was so stupid that he would shoot it every direction except where you wanted him too. Wish I could remember the name of it though.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

HOMEFRONT.

By miles the worst game I have ever played across any platform (Commodore through to NES through to PS3)

I have never played anything as dire in my life, its a shame too as the story could have been quite good.

Rangers F.C

Spin the bottle

PRO Member

Orphen for the PS2 was pretty bad imo...thank go I never touched Terminator Salvation.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Lvl 6 - Silver

If you like flight sim games... stay away from Top Gun: Hard Lock it wasn't all that bad but pretty disapointing...

other than that, Red faction: guerrilla was mostly bad

Lvl 9 - Gold

Considering that "worst" would indicate a single thing, and the question is asking me personally... I'm going to list Bullet Witch. I've played games for a long time, but I've usually managed to avoid bad games either by reading summaries or talking to people who have played them. But Bullet Witch... I bought it because I loved Cavia for Drakengard 1+2... but BW was horrible trash. I gave it to a friend who said he'd try anything once. Even he agreed it was the worst game he'd ever played. Good thing it was a 360 exclusive.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Damnation!!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast