Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

A Message To CoD 'Haters'

This is a discussion on A Message To CoD 'Haters' within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; ah reply with quote thanks about that. i totally agree with u hear too. especially with mw2 (i played it ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

ah reply with quote thanks about that. i totally agree with u hear too. especially with mw2 (i played it a lot) and WaW being a classic. they indeed are my favourite cods (mw2 1st, waw 2nd, cod4 3rd, mw3 4th ect). and thats what im saying here. it merely deserves credit, not a bashing cos of its graphics as some people say! thats been my point all along. in addition, my point is that cod is NOT BAD, just stale. it is, therefore, NOT THE wirst game/game series ever
    Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    Press reply with quote.

On topic though, you with the OP are just as bad as the haters and trolls. Graphics doesn't make a game, the game itself should. The CoD franchise reeks of no innovation for the past 4 years and that is why it is stale. I actually have played all but 2, and I don't care for the series (though I probably will get BLOPS 2 for my birthday).

In my honest opinion, Modern Warfare 2 and World at War are the only respectable Call of Duty's that deserve the praise they got.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

stale due to graphics, mechanics and invigoration. graphics dont make a game. mechanics one gets used to. and invigoration i try to ignore, and i successfully do due to the fun MP in the MW series (black ops was horrific too, i know)
    Quote Originally Posted by platzreign View Post
    Here's a fact for you. The IW Engine has been used exactly 4 times. Which isn't "overused". The Unreal Engine has been used somewhere close to 60 times in the last 4 years. Now that is Overused.

Secondly. I play CoD. And Like playing it. But Black Ops was the 2nd worst game I have ever played, this gen. Now does that make me Ignorant, stupid and foolish? I think not. I just think Black Ops had just the dumbest story. And a broken MP. And I didn't like one thing about the game. That and not matter how 'fun' Zombies maybe to play. The overall idea of zombies in a military shooter with the history of Call of Duty. Is simply the dumbest damn thing ever put into the game.

Thirdly you used the word Fact, a lot. And never stated one. Everything you labeled as a fact. Is just your opinion. Not a fact. And even you admitted that CoD is stale. And in a lot of circumstances. Stale and Bad are the exact same thing. And in some peoples opinion. It also goes for CoD.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12