Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A Message To CoD 'Haters'

This is a discussion on A Message To CoD 'Haters' within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; WITH REGARD TO ANYONE WHO SAYS CoD/OTHER CoD'S THEY HAVE PLAYED ARE "THE WORST GAME/S YOU COULD PLAY/HAVE EVER PLAYED": ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

A Message To CoD 'Haters'

WITH REGARD TO ANYONE WHO SAYS CoD/OTHER CoD'S THEY HAVE PLAYED ARE "THE WORST GAME/S YOU COULD PLAY/HAVE EVER PLAYED":

Sure, it may be your actual opinion. Thought that's literally VERY unlikely unless you've only ever played a few games, including CoD: Black Ops. I agree with the fact that CURRENTLY CoD is stale (IW Engine has been overused/no real step forward; Black Ops II will DEFINITELY change this however, I think were all agreed?). But no matter what it still deserves credit. I mean WOULD YOU rather be forced to play 24 hours of Terminator Salvation or Black Ops (which is the worst CoD in my opinion)? This is FACT: people who say a game such as Black Ops is the worst game they have ever played are the most IGNORANT, STUPID, FOOLISH GAMERS I've seen in quite a while. Why? AT LEAST the game has a Campaign with FAIR graphics, it's standout moments, and revelations. It has a Zombies too, a nice 'auxiliary' if you want to call it that, AND an actual offline Multiplayer (AI added to offline Split Screen). That is a decent amount, despite it's problems, you oblivious trolls.

AND THIS IS NOT RUDE, IT IS FACT. CLEAR FACT. This arrangement of modes is far, FAR better than Terminator's horrible engine, graphics, range of modes and extent of 'fun'. Saying this most likely means you are actually a stereotypical hater. My justification: 'stereotype' = CoD is NOT BAD, just old now. 'hater' = if you presume Black Ops IS actually 'the worst game you have ever played' than, well, you hate it. Simples. End of.

But I'm guessing one says such things in accordance to that narrow-minded group of people who think CoD is worse than I-don't-know-what. CoD IS NOT BAD, JUST VERY STALE NOWADAYS (though lets hope BOII will finally win back audiences). GET THAT IN YOUR IGNORANT HEAD.

PS: I really don't care what PS3T.com does if it finds me being offensive to a particular group of people because of this post. It is ACTUALLY FACT, and it is a JUSTIFIED OPINION, making it worthy of simply being noted.

Big Boss

I think people say they don't change anything at all, not that its a bad thing but when you've played the same game 4 years in a row...

oh and you shouldn't care what other people think about the game...

09:59:02 Altered Formula: Yeah Connie's great, If I had the power, I would bestow a 1000 orgasms upon him.

Change is mediocre

Easy there, tiger.

Lvl 7 - Gold

If you think the game having good graphics is what makes it a good game, then you're an idiot. Sure, a lot of people jump on the bandwagon and say it's the worst game/series ever, but you know, there are people out there who might legitimately think it's the worst game they've ever played. You know why? Because it's their opinion. If they think it's the worst game they played, than that's what they think. Why the fuck do you care?

Sig and avatar courtesy of ABSTRACT678
    Platbar courtesy of ThunderStick

Lvl 8 - Gold

I've played games that are worse in the past, but I have also played games that are better than COD too. WAW, MW2 and Black Ops were the best COD games. I plat MW3 yesterday and it definitely wasn't as enjoyable as MW2 at all. The only mission I enjoyed was Mind the Gap. MW3 actually felt downgraded compared to MW2. MW2 had a great story, the Spec Ops missions were better and the maps for MP were great. The only thing I hated about MW2 was the quickscoping and the n00bs that abused this flaw. COD is getting stale and MW3 was unfortunately a weak ending to the MW series.

Buy my book, Alteration

OK, you're pretty much justifying haters by agreeing CoD is stale, then bashing them for it?

I don't like CoD. I have played more than just Black Ops, I have played World at War. I did not like World at War or Black Ops, therefore I don't like CoD (though I'm leaning towards Black Ops II). I am justified, yet you bash me for it?

Also, I don't think YOU can determine MY favorite games or anyone else's, or their preference. You're calling people stupid just because they don't like the things you do, which makes you ignorant and stupid.

You're saying, "Oh look zombies! A redeeming quality!". What if someone doesn't like zombies? Not redeeming for them.

You keep saying "FACT", when this whole thread is one big opinion. Sure it's a fact Blops has zombies, but it isn't a fact everyone likes it like you're saying.

Overall, this whole thread is a contradictory mess. We aren't you. Get that in your "ignorant, stupid head".

(PS: It's unfair you're comparing Salvation to Call of Duty, mode-wise and overall. There's only co-op and single-player in Salvation because it isn't the full-blown title CoD is)

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Regional Manager of War

I rather replay Hannah Montana for another 24 hours than play Black Ops. A CoD game with a campagin...unless you want to talk about Micheal Bay special effects as a campaign than sure(You know those overused slow motion effects, shooting from 25 different angles, and explosions everywhere). Btw I don't hate the CoD series, only Treyarch because I find there games to be stale, boring, and repetitive.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

yeah i totally agree with that. it is stale now. ive realised. but its not bad, and im talking about those stupid (yes, downright stupid) trolls who think cod is the worst thing ever. and besides, the only thing that is stale, truly stale, are:

graphics
    meaningful invigoration ('fixed' with BO2)
    mechanics of the engine

im trying to enlighten them. but yeah i know what you mean; im very individual myself, and respect what u said about not interfering with other peoples opinions. but im being nosy here cos of my anger with how slow it is, from the observation IVE had, for people to realise the fact i have claimed in the post. and that is helping, not being nosy.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Why the rage? Dude you play what you like, why be offended?
    I for myself do not like any type of FPS game, nor because i hate it but because it's not my type of game
    I am a platformer/action/rpg gamer

Do you think i get offended when my COD addicted friends say Kingdom Hearts is horrible just because it has Disney involved? I take a crap in their thoughts and move on
    It's my style, my games and i play the way i want to

Lvl 3 - Bronze

i did say there actually are people who legitimately think BO/COD is the worst game/games there is/are. thats fine. im targetting those who are stereotypical. i care cos of what is aid above ("im trying to enlighten them. but yeah i know what you mean; im very individual myself, and respect what u said about not interfering with other peoples opinions. but im being nosy here cos of my anger with how slow it is, from the observation IVE had, for people to realise the fact i have claimed in the post. and that is helping, not being nosy.") as in to say im all for individual opinion/life

Buy my book, Alteration

Quote Originally Posted by Wisefire View Post
    yeah i totally agree with that. it is stale now. ive realised. but its not bad, and im talking about those stupid (yes, downright stupid) trolls who think cod is the worst thing ever. and besides, the only thing that is stale, truly stale, are:

graphics
    meaningful invigoration ('fixed' with BO2)
    mechanics of the engine

im trying to enlighten them. but yeah i know what you mean; im very individual myself, and respect what u said about not interfering with other peoples opinions. but im being nosy here cos of my anger with how slow it is, from the observation IVE had, for people to realise the fact i have claimed in the post. and that is helping, not being nosy.
    And I understand that. But, no offense, restating why people dislike the series isn't going to enlighten them. Also, when going after CoD haters, try focusing outside of just one game. CoD haters will most likely focus outside of Black Ops and target the franchise.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

HDD corrupted u.u

If you like the series, keep buying it and enjoy playing it. But you won't be changing other peoples opinions, If they don't like it thats their opinion. njdog said it perfectly.

So, nothing positive being is achieved with that post. Your just making yourself look like a typical moronic fanboy
    [floatleft][/floatleft]

AKA bar by Athena| Avatar by Dare_xLw
    |Signature by Luckay

My showcase

by "Neo Gimp" D1Mech and "Smudgetastic" djunglist

Sigs And Beyond (closed)/Deja View (open)
    Sigs/Banners/Avatars/Headers requests

Legendary...Nuff Said

Dude, no offense, but you're acting like a moron.

People don't hate CoD because it isn't fun, or because it sucks. People hate CoD because every damn game they release is the exact same as the last. Same gameplay, same shitty 5 hour campaign, AND they've been using the same graphics engine for years, amongst other things. The game just stinks because there's no innovation; people buy it merely because it has the "Call of Duty" logo on the cover.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

im tring to help to LITERALLY, ACTUALLY, 'ENLIGHTEN' them). but yes, i agree with u totally there. i just felt i wanted to try and address the issue with the sterotypical group of people who hate cod

i replied to what you said njdog above. with your first sentence, thats EACTLY what im trying to say too

note: i have no idea why but doing a direct reply to people (under their message, i know) doesent seem to work lol... teach the beginner ?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

regarding admiral awseome: nice, same i think modern warfare is much better/ infinity ward old team/ respawn entertainment+robotoki. im blind to the benefits of hannah montana, but were all entitled to opinion

Change is mediocre

note: i have no idea why but doing a direct reply to people (under their message, i know) doesent seem to work lol... teach the beginner ?
    Press reply with quote.

On topic though, you with the OP are just as bad as the haters and trolls. Graphics doesn't make a game, the game itself should. The CoD franchise reeks of no innovation for the past 4 years and that is why it is stale. I actually have played all but 2, and I don't care for the series (though I probably will get BLOPS 2 for my birthday).

In my honest opinion, Modern Warfare 2 and World at War are the only respectable Call of Duty's that deserve the praise they got.

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by JackAttack View Post
    Dude, no offense, but you're acting like a moron.

People don't hate CoD because it isn't fun, or because it sucks. People hate CoD because every damn game they release is the exact same as the last. Same gameplay, same shitty 5 hour campaign, AND they've been using the same graphics engine for years, amongst other things. The game just stinks because there's no innovation; people buy it merely because it has the "Call of Duty" logo on the cover.
    I 100% agree with JackAttack.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

regarding jack attack: THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID, IT IS STALE I KNOW. but im trying to say SURELY it deserves some credit, rather than the worst game/game series ever.

дурак

That's right, use your CAPS LOCK to defeat the haters. It working out so well.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

Platinum Dohvakiin

IW Engine has been overused/no real step forward

This is FACT: people who say a game such as Black Ops is the worst game they have ever played are the most IGNORANT, STUPID, FOOLISH GAMERS I've seen in quite a while.
    Here's a fact for you. The IW Engine has been used exactly 4 times. Which isn't "overused". The Unreal Engine has been used somewhere close to 60 times in the last 4 years. Now that is Overused.

Secondly. I play CoD. And Like playing it. But Black Ops was the 2nd worst game I have ever played, this gen. Now does that make me Ignorant, stupid and foolish? I think not. I just think Black Ops had just the dumbest story. And a broken MP. And I didn't like one thing about the game. That and not matter how 'fun' Zombies maybe to play. The overall idea of zombies in a military shooter with the history of Call of Duty. Is simply the dumbest damn thing ever put into the game.

Thirdly you used the word Fact, a lot. And never stated one. Everything you labeled as a fact. Is just your opinion. Not a fact. And even you admitted that CoD is stale. And in a lot of circumstances. Stale and Bad are the exact same thing. And in some peoples opinion. It also goes for CoD.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast