Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

List what you may hate about CoD...

This is a discussion on List what you may hate about CoD... within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Enviouswrath You're reading it all wrong, what i meant was add complainers to your list of haters, ...

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by Enviouswrath View Post
    You're reading it all wrong, what i meant was add complainers to your list of haters, which is basically the same thing now that i think about it
    And with the ones that are flaming this thread, i meant the first posters.
    I should've pressed Enter a couple of times after i typed complainers.... My bad!
    My bad too...the quote threw me off. I wasn't sure if you were agreeing with me, or accusing me of flaming the thread.

It's all good. Carry on.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I don't play CoD

I don't hate CoD

problem solved!!

Lvl 4 - Silver

People that complain about CoD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by DoomHorror View Post
    I don't play CoD

I don't hate CoD

problem solved!!

Me 2

Me 2

Me 2

Lol

~~Krauser~~
    Jack-_-Krauser_

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I stopped playing Call of Duty, & FPS in general because of the people that play it.

Got very tired of the "I'm the god of FPS & if I die it is never because I was outplayed or the person that killed me is just better, it's because they hacked, they camped, they used over powered weapons, or they are just noobs, even though they killed me 10 times in a row."

Basically I've noticed that playing CoD is like having sex, everyone thinks they're the best, but most have no clue what they're doing.

PRO Member

Well nothing good ever comes out of making a thread based on the hate of a single game..

Anyways I don't hate the series (I mean its a pretty solid shooter, which can be addicting...award winning material though? hell no, not after COD 4's ending anyways...), I just don't think its worthy of all the hype, money, and awards it gets...but I deal with it nonetheless, unlike most other people, where its basically a love/hate relationship :stare:

Thanks to Dsluckay for the signature and Avatar

Currently working on:Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Ratchet and Clank: Nexus

Future project: None ATM

Lvl 3 - Bronze

CoD4 and MW3 are phenomenal games, favorite of all time to me. I'm not a little bitch who sucks at the game who has to make excuses for it by bringing forth how 'the game sucks' or 'somethings overpowered/cheap'

The One and Only

Quote Originally Posted by In2 View Post
    - The kids who play the game.
    - Constant UAV spam
    - Stupid perks and killstreaks
    - Matchmaking
    - Black Ops 2 gameplay (already look like the worst COD ever)
    Huh, more it is.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Check Those Corners

I like COD, but I respect others opinions and agree it is basically the same every year.. but Black Ops II has a new engine, completely new setting. It really is a good oppurtunity to win back fans who left playing it. We will see.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I hate when Treyarch makes them. That's what I hate about the CODs. Other than that I love em'

But CODs sure are the cool thing to hate arnt they. Tololololol!

Lvl 4 - Silver

The fact that the games always are getting hacked after around 2 years of release. Or in case of xbox and pc, within a month.

Lvl 8 - Gold

I know what you mean. All of it.

for me i enjoy the game itself, but after MW2, its no longer as fun (i enjoyed the secret stuff, like hiding places, places where you know someone is hiding and you can kill them safely, and the sniper rifle was powerful *and yet everyone has access to one)

There were some parts that were unfair with MW2, but then again, everyone had access, and it was just the knowledge of how to use it. Hacking, on the other hand, is irritating.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

1 : The whole game.
    A lie is just a great story that someone ruined with the truth.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

NOW THAT is exactly what I believe. MW2 Spec Ops is TRULY great, regardless of other things. At least this was built well; it felt great to Veteran them cos they were THAT hard. I loved Hidden; the song was spooky, you really get the feeling your in Chernobyl, and I love the fact that as an Easter Egg you can go out of map and explore the world you wish was there (go out of Hidden to see what I mean).
    Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    I think Zombies is garbage.

MW2 Spec ops > WAW Zombies, Black Ops Zombies, MW3 Survival and MW3 Spec Ops

Lvl 3 - Bronze

u stole my brain
    Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    I'm answering the topic, just like everyone else, so tell me - where's the flame? Or should I censor my opinion on what I hate about CoD to suit your agenda?

The only way to make your opinion count about what you don't like about CoD is by not buying it. Yet the haters continue to be suckered year-in, year-out, only to complain about it while completely overlooking the good in the game!

Negative gamers give me the royal shits, regardless of the game they're playing. FFS, stop whinging and go do something else if you're not enjoying it. Or at least offer a balanced viewpoint and discuss the Pro's with the Con's.

CoD is the most expensive game I buy every year. I still wait for it to drop to about 50% retail which is more than double what I pay for everything else, but I do it because that very predictability people hate on means I know the game will be good. The formula is tried, tested and proven.

CoD is the best-selling title of the year for a reason and most of the criticisms slung at it (boring, short SP, repetitive, noobs, overpowered vets, campers, snipers, spawn points etc) can be thrown at ANY online MP shooter. They're all part of the modern shooter genre and it's been that way for 15 years. Adapt, perish, get better or don't play...simple really.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

it doesent have a new engine (BO2). im gonna see more gameplay. if what i predict comes true, and the MP turns out to be 3arcs same naive crap, i'll buy preowened for the zombies campaign/typically with 3arc, hard SP campaign, and the platinum i'll get. i love plattin cod's lol
    Quote Originally Posted by CallmeNasty View Post
    I like COD, but I respect others opinions and agree it is basically the same every year.. but Black Ops II has a new engine, completely new setting. It really is a good oppurtunity to win back fans who left playing it. We will see.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

well, i mean to those that ACTUALLY DO complain; i get the misunderstanding between both of u lol, but actually talking about complainers, yh i agree 100%
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisefire View Post
    u stole my brain

Lvl 4 - Silver

NOW THAT is exactly what I believe. MW2 Spec Ops is TRULY great, regardless of other things. At least this was built well; it felt great to Veteran them cos they were THAT hard. I loved Hidden; the song was spooky, you really get the feeling your in Chernobyl, and I love the fact that as an Easter Egg you can go out of map and explore the world you wish was there (go out of Hidden to see what I mean).
    An out of the map glitch is not an Easter Egg. Devs put Easter Eggs in the game, not glitches.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

it isnt a glitch! it ACTUALLY is an easter egg. they said so jeesh they even put the 'climb up ' thing OUTSIDE the map. they intended to do it. research it if u dont believe me. u go to the location of one shot, one kill, the mission in cod4, as well as Bloc, the MP map from cod4
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCostari View Post
    An out of the map glitch is not an Easter Egg. Devs put Easter Eggs in the game, not glitches.

Lvl 4 - Silver

it isnt a glitch! it ACTUALLY is an easter egg. they said so jeesh they even put the 'climb up ' thing OUTSIDE the map. they intended to do it. research it if u dont believe me. u go to the location of one shot, one kill, the mission in cod4, as well as Bloc, the MP map from cod4
    Didn't you mother told you that older people are wiser than you?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast