Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

List what you may hate about CoD...

This is a discussion on List what you may hate about CoD... within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I hate the people who go on about how much they hate cod. The game is good if you fancy ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I hate the people who go on about how much they hate cod. The game is good if you fancy a relaxing, not to stressy gaming session. Best high paced fps shooter on playstation, by quite a long way.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

For godsake I'm no kid. And that's really funn; it actually is, cos you haven't a clue as to who I am, though there is a - at the very least - a 40% + chance I am academically wiser than you. Forgive my ignorance if it turns out your established ect But no, it was an intentional Easter Egg for godsake! If it wasn't, of course it would be patched by now! It was discovered a few weeks after launch, though the Devs didn't tell us. There is proper DETAIL outside of the Spec Op map. You probably don't know this cos your not a CoD fan, but believe me, it IS an Easter Egg. Google it, you'll eventually find an article about it. Try it yourself if you've never done it. Or you don't have the game (can't be asked to check your profile), in which case your the ignoramus here.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCostari View Post
    Didn't you mother told you that older people are wiser than you?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

And if your implying that your wiser than me in this particular comment, than I find it hard to believe due to your terrible grammar ("Didn't you mother told you"; should be "your" and either "tell" or "Has your mother..."). Oh and your point isn't necessarily true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisefire View Post
    For godsake I'm no kid. And that's really funn; it actually is, cos you haven't a clue as to who I am, though there is a - at the very least - a 40% + chance I am academically wiser than you. Forgive my ignorance if it turns out your established ect But no, it was an intentional Easter Egg for godsake! If it wasn't, of course it would be patched by now! It was discovered a few weeks after launch, though the Devs didn't tell us. There is proper DETAIL outside of the Spec Op map. You probably don't know this cos your not a CoD fan, but believe me, it IS an Easter Egg. Google it, you'll eventually find an article about it. Try it yourself if you've never done it. Or you don't have the game (can't be asked to check your profile), in which case your the ignoramus here.

Quartercircle Forward.

Well most people hate it because lots of little bad mouthed kiddies play it.

Sigs & Beyond [Requests].
    Want a Sig/Banner/Avatar? Click here!

Giftage
    Thanks Guys! <3

deviantART
    Awesome Sig Gifted by Prosthetic. Epic avatar by Kid420247.

-My Soul Calibur V Match Thread!-

Lvl 4 - Silver

I don't like FPS's in general (don't mix this up with me being bad at the game, I'm actually naturally good at Shooter games but that is countered by the fact I find FPS's boring). But COD does get to me a bit, enough so that it is one of only 5 game series I ignore all together.
    Things I don't like:
    1) The game is more or less the same thing every game (biggest change tends to be the amount of bullet shells that come out of your gun)
    2) Game get's like 4 DLC's at 15 each yet each adds like 1 hour worth of game time each
    3) It is a very repetitive game series, each kill feels the same and the game scenery for each map tends to be limited to 3 colours.
    4) The online community is pretty bad putting it nicely
    5) Game has a huge imbalance when online, new players get torn apart and more experienced players dominate
    6) The amount of hate the amount get's. (Why can't people just look at things as I either you like or dislike them. If you like the game then fair enough, if you dislike it then keep to yourself unless people ask.
    7) It doesn't really do any justice to FPS's. I don't like FPS's in general but this series to me was just outstandingly dull to me compare to others.
    8) It gets so much popularity with people yet way better games of the same and different genre's exist. I personally find it an insult to gaming

So yeah my reasons right there. This might well be the last time you hear speak about I feel about COD, hope you enjoyed it.

Lvl 9 - Gold

my 2 most hated things about CoD:

-Grenade spamming in CoD [email protected]

-MW2 online hackers (what panzies!)

by the way, to all you pricks out there blasting on the guy who created this thread, leave him alone. he posted a legitimate thread and asked for a legitimate opinion on a game. IF YOU DONT CARE, DONT POST!!!
    Last edited by jaws-ate; 07-10-2012 at 07:26 PM. Reason: the breaks in my paragraphs didnt work

Lvl 3 - Bronze

1. The ppl who play it(kids n noobs with no skill).
    2.Its just a twitch shooter.
    3.No tactics.
    4.Trash talking players.
    5.Ppl only play COD for their K/D Ratio.
    6.It never evolves,its just a copy n paste of the last game.
    7.Activision.They're just a bunch of robbing c***s.
    8.Too many shitty perks,you're not forced to substitute power for stealth for example.You can have it all,which to me makes it a noobs game.
    9.Over powered kill streaks.The ability to choose your own kill streaks.
    10.The most important reason.Its hacked every fucking time.They dont test it enough to eradicate this problem.It gets hacked and it ruins it for legit players.

You may not know it but i hate COD.
    I used to love COD4,the MP was amazing.Prolly the most hours i've ever put into a game online.
    But it got hacked and Activision didn't do fuck all abt it cos MW2 was in the pipeline.
    Then i got MW2 and i traded it after a week.What a piece of crap.
    Badly designed maps that allowed everyone to just camp and allowed hackers to exploit the bad design to enable them to team kill to get tactical nukes.
    God i hate that game.And every other COD follows suit.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by The-Lapqster View Post
    I hate the people who go on about how much they hate cod.
    That'll be me then.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by The-Lapqster View Post
    Best high paced fps shooter on playstation, by quite a long way.
    does this quote sound more like BATTLEFIELD 3, anyone???

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Doomlor0 View Post
    I don't like FPS's in general (don't mix this up with me being bad at the game, I'm actually naturally good at Shooter games but that is countered by the fact I find FPS's boring). But COD does get to me a bit, enough so that it is one of only 5 game series I ignore all together.
    Things I don't like:
    1) The game is more or less the same thing every game (biggest change tends to be the amount of bullet shells that come out of your gun)
    2) Game get's like 4 DLC's at 15 each yet each adds like 1 hour worth of game time each
    3) It is a very repetitive game series, each kill feels the same and the game scenery for each map tends to be limited to 3 colours.
    4) The online community is pretty bad putting it nicely
    5) Game has a huge imbalance when online, new players get torn apart and more experienced players dominate
    6) The amount of hate the amount get's. (Why can't people just look at things as I either you like or dislike them. If you like the game then fair enough, if you dislike it then keep to yourself unless people ask.
    7) It doesn't really do any justice to FPS's. I don't like FPS's in general but this series to me was just outstandingly dull to me compare to others.
    8) It gets so much popularity with people yet way better games of the same and different genre's exist. I personally find it an insult to gaming

So yeah my reasons right there. This might well be the last time you hear speak about I feel about COD, hope you enjoyed it.
    I mostly agree with the 8th reason

worlds biggest welch fan

just reached the 10th prestige and I'm done.

oh yeah the gamers who brag about there ranks and how they have over 50 days of playing the same maps over and over and over.

10 days is enough for me shit gets old.

but there are the cod players who go for all the emblems and titles which would be a goal.
    Sig By Me

Mirrors Edge Platinum

♚ Overlord ♔

Quote Originally Posted by nevetsteven2 View Post
    just reached the 10th prestige and I'm done.

oh yeah the gamers who brag about there ranks and how they have over 50 days of playing the same maps over and over and over.

10 days is enough for me shit gets old.

but there are the cod players who go for all the emblems and titles which would be a goal.
    Same here I hit max prestige and never play it again. It just not the same when you play a match and get no Exp.
    As for resetting the prestige that's just stupid.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234