Assassin's Creed III Thoughts/Ideas

This is a discussion on Assassin's Creed III Thoughts/Ideas within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I personally think that ACIII must be similar to ACII. Not only do I want it to, in all aspects ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Assassin's Creed III Thoughts/Ideas

I personally think that ACIII must be similar to ACII. Not only do I want it to, in all aspects (story, range of characters and soundtrack), but I feel - from the trailers - it will top ACII. I hope ACIII will have as beautiful a soundtrack as ACII had; ACII's songs are still some of the 'main' ones for AC:R for example.

Seeming though ACIII will be set over a course of 30 years (1753-1783) I think it will be like ACII's story in the sense that you get different, varied events, such as childhood, teen years, young man and - interestingly - old man. I say interestingly because 30 years is a LOT of life; it may be that after ACIII there will be a new 'numbered' AC, made by the Junior Ubisoft team (who made AC:B and AC:R). I don't think Ezio's three games had a story length spanning this long (allowing for him to continue realistically without getting too old for that many games).

Furthermore, do you think ACIII will have DLC's that are much better vaule for money. As in, rather than a few MP maps/new missions, do you think there could be space for things like new animals to hunt, an expansion of the current locations (maybe an expansion in the Caribbean location!) or even a supposed 'discovery’ tour in which somehow Connor goes to Italy (after the 250 years between Ezio and him), possibly unravelling Ezio's 'secrets'. That would be an awesome DLC; I think I'll forever miss Renaissance Italy as a location for AC. There could also be some PS3 exclusive DLC's related to going 'back to Italy'.

Suggestions on anything?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

For me AC:R < AC < AC:B < ACII

Lvl 7 - Gold

I honestly am hoping for a part where you have to move to the West because of the Indian Removal Act, and you have to move westward, but then come back for revenge. Because remember Connor is Native American too, well half Native American.

If you were half Indian, did you have to leave?
    Not too great at history.

But I am excited to see all the historical figures, George Washington taking part in the war, Benjamin Franklin, damn..I really need this game now.

I don't have a lot of ideas/suggestions to give, simply because I haven't played the game yet, so I would like to play it first, and then see what I would've liked in it.

I probably won't have many, I am a major Assassin's Creed fanboy.
    Currently Playing:|Mass Effect 2/Insanity Run|

|Thanks Alison for the Signature.| My Youtube.

Change is good

I just hope it is more like 2, because I hated Brotherhood, and Revelations isn't too bad right now, but not as good as 2. I don't know why I love AC2 so much, it was just a huge turning point for the series, and then they milked it.

PRO Ninja

So will AC3 part 2 or 3 be in France and will Napoleon Bonaparte be in that game?

check my awesome plat list if you dare: CLICK ME!

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

I don't know why
    I love AC2 so much
    , it was just a
    huge turning point for the series
    , and then they milked it.
    This, I love AC2 but after that I lost all interest (w/ titles being released left & right on handhelds, PS3 etc) I mean come on there is even a title (AC3: Liberation) in the works along w/ AC3. Handheld or not give it a break. Although AC3's new setting might interest me again.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Stay golden, Ponyboy

I can't wait for this game. And I don't know how it will be compared to the first 4 AC games but I do know that some of the new features sound awesome. Like being able to go inside of buildings will add a whole new dimension to the game. And I can't wait to smash in skulls with a tomahawk in the shape of the Assassin's symbol
    Avatar by TheGeneral09 | Platcard by RavenScythe
    My Trophy Checklist

Rainbow in the dark

Idea #1; stop making new AC games
    sig made by Bladia

Every time I drink a beer
    It makes your lazy eye disappear
    Every time I do a shot
    I think you're hot, but I know you're not
    Oh, I'm just trying to drink you pretty

Lvl 4 - Silver

I think AC III will be better than AC II and i loved that game. Probably one of my favorite games of all time. Really looking forward to this game. Will be a day one buy for me!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

For me,the anticipation is great because the story of Ezio has been going on for a bit now and to see something different in the series is really exciting.I have just got AC:R through my door this morning and i cant wait to play it but AC3 just looks awesome and i also cant wait to see where it goes.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 9 - Gold

I'm counting down the days till AC III is released.

I've been a huge fan ever since playing AC I, which I still enjoy despite its flaws. Hopefully AC III will improve over AC II in much the same way that that game improved over its predecessor. I don't imagine that the hookblade will feature in the new game though (), so I'll miss jumping off buildings and using it to catch a zipline and break my fall, or using it to throw guards. Hopefully I'm wrong though!

The soundtrack will be an important factor for me; AC games need to have an epic and appropriate soundtrack in addition to their typically impressive graphics. Please, no rock/pop/metal/whatever songs.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

couldnt agree more with you
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartBros View Post
    I'm counting down the days till AC III is released.

I've been a huge fan ever since playing AC I, which I still enjoy despite its flaws. Hopefully AC III will improve over AC II in much the same way that that game improved over its predecessor. I don't imagine that the hookblade will feature in the new game though (), so I'll miss jumping off buildings and using it to catch a zipline and break my fall, or using it to throw guards. Hopefully I'm wrong though!

The soundtrack will be an important factor for me; AC games need to have an epic and appropriate soundtrack in addition to their typically impressive graphics. Please, no rock/pop/metal/whatever songs.

Lvl 4 - Silver

I have all 4 assassin's creed and i think assassin's creed 3 will be as great or better. I like the fact of being able to fight bears and wild life and also fighting during the american revolution. Dk if i will buy assassin's creed 3 or wait and buy resident evil 6. Both are my favorite games but i honestly think im going to buy resident evil 6 ^-^

~~Krauser~~
    Jack-_-Krauser_

Lvl 4 - Silver

just hope that the damn feathers arent a pain in the ass. I still to this day hadnt found all the feathers no i mean flag in part one -_-. Part two made me just as made. I only lacked 2 feathers and i gave up on finding them. My friend pasted some information to me that you can go into the D.N.A and it will show u were the feathers u missed are and wat district they are in -_-

~~krauser~~
    Jack-_-Krauser_

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I'm hoping for fairly easy collectibles. Continuing the story of Desmond a little further and the war between Assassins and Templars is exciting. I really think it would be cool to lead your own company of soldiers into war. Could be a new concept like how they incorporated the rooftop defense thing in Revelations

September MotM 2013

So far I think Assassin's Creed 3 is gonna be great. I like what they have done to it. I even like what I have done to the Multiplayer. And what I like even SHIP COMBAT jk, but still it is good

Sig & Avy by Dare /#KILLER_ 4 Gotham (TV Show)