Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Any GOOD Offline Campaigns With Not-Too-Tough Plats?

This is a discussion on Any GOOD Offline Campaigns With Not-Too-Tough Plats? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; whats 'ACiT'. ratchet and clan tools of destruction ive played before at a friends'. hate the modern ones lol! ps2 ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

whats 'ACiT'. ratchet and clan tools of destruction ive played before at a friends'. hate the modern ones lol! ps2 ones were great though, i had 2 of them
    Quote Originally Posted by holycrapoly View Post
    Ratchet and Clank Future ToD and ACiT are fun games. Plus the HD collection hits North America this Fall!!

Borderlands is an amazing game which, long after you acheive the platinum, it is still a fun game!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Id suggest the back to the future game and off course the walking dead game is a guaranteed platinum. What about Terminator as that was dead easy platinum. I really enjoyed the bioshock games they were so amazing

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by Wisefire View Post
    whats 'ACiT'. ratchet and clan tools of destruction ive played before at a friends'. hate the modern ones lol! ps2 ones were great though, i had 2 of them
    ACiT is A Crack in Time (the second Ratchet game on PS3)

You should also try Darksiders. A very fun game with a sequel coming soon

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Lvl 9 - Gold

i know a lot of people hate this game just for what it is, but its 50 trophies in the campaign (most you should get in 1 playthrough save for like 2 or 3) and then the platinum

SAW

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Any of the Lego games.
    Easy enough but time consuming.

Lvl 4 - Silver

god of war 3 (the challenges can be a bit tricky but manageable, i'm not that great at that genre of games but i still got all 5 platinums for god of war), killzone 3 is also has a good story and it's a very easy plat compared to killzone 2, sly cooper 1-3 are good and easy games as well... all LEGO games can be fun and enjoyable but LEGO star wars the clone wars had a space challenge that was pretty difficult to complete

worlds biggest welch fan

x-men destiny and green hornet were my easiest, 20 hours tops and I didn't need the guide for the collectibles they were kind of fun too after a few tough plats.

terminator is a choice too but the gun mechanics made it a bitch.

30 plats is a good goal.

best of luck
    Sig By Me

Mirrors Edge Platinum

Rangers F.C

Most of my plats have been pretty easy , take a look at them , some are time consuming

Send A Friend Request!

You should try the Jak And Daxter Collection! If you're committed about getting platinums, you could get all 3 within a week!

Signature And Avatar Made By Kid420247

Member Of Perfect Platinum Streak
    Current Game - Batman Arkham City Game Of The Year Edition

Lvl 9 - Gold

i just remembered, if you like a specific type of game, like a genre or a style of game, or if you know a title of a game you want, look it up on this site under the trophies category and then click on the game you want, then, when the trophy list comes up, click on the platinum trophy. once the next page loads, the platinum trophy will be around the very top and will have something like 300 gamers have earned this out of 1000 owners (30%, tough), giving you an idea of how tough the platinum is, while also letting you see if there are any online trophies you need to get before the platinum.

heres an example:
    Assassin's Creed II Platinum Club - PS3Trophies

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I agree with the afore-mentioned God of War games, Ratchet & Clank, Darksiders, Infamous, Dead Space, Dead Space 2 (is awesome but a little tougher), and Batman Arkham City (is awesome but a little tougher as well).

Games I didn't see mentioned are X-Men Origins Wolverine, Prince of Persia (not the collection), Just Cause 2 (will take a long time but I was never not having fun with it), and although it's kinda marketed to kids Mini Ninjas was a lot of fun and a quick easy Plat as well. And if it doesn't have to be 3rd person action, Trine was really cool too.

All of these are totally single-player offline Plats that I got without too much trouble and never stopped enjoying.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I liked X-Men Destiny its fun and you dont even have to find all of the collectibles and its a pretty quick platinum

Breakfast and Chill

You'll never go wrong with the HD collections.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12