Lollipop Chainsaw Might Receive Future Playstation Move Support

This is a discussion on Lollipop Chainsaw Might Receive Future Playstation Move Support within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I read some more news about Lollipop Chainsaw and thought I'd share. Having a Move feature doesn't matter much too ...

Synthwave <3

Lollipop Chainsaw Might Receive Future Playstation Move Support

I read some more news about Lollipop Chainsaw and thought I'd share. Having a Move feature doesn't matter much too me (unless it's added dlc), but I did think it was cool what the CEO said about choosing trophies for the game. If you've seen the trophy list you'll know what I'm talking about.

Grasshopper has said the developer aren’t ruling out PlayStation Move support for Lollipop Chainsaw.
    CEO Suda51 told the PlayStation Blog that instead of implementing support for the motion sensor peripheral with the title, they instead decided to focus on predominately building the game.

Of course, it was something we thought about, but for the moment we decided to concentrate more on the game. So, not right now but we aren’t ruling it out.

He also commented on the enjoyment of deciding the trophy list for the game:

I’d say it’s one of the most enjoyable parts of building the game. As we incorporate a certain feature, we’ll think, “This would make a great trophy to reward people with”. Again, ideas for trophies come from the whole team. We design them so that they make you feel good.

Lollipop Chainsaw releases on Tuesday in North America and Friday throughout Europe.
    Lollipop Chainsaw May Receive PlayStation Move Support | PlayStation LifeStyle

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Kid, not loser

It would be fairly fun with Move imo. But really all it would most likely be is make slash motions in diagonals and what not. Then little puzzles incorporated as well with Move.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.