Problem with some trophies D:

This is a discussion on Problem with some trophies D: within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hey guys, a friend of mine lend me Mass Efect 2, the thing is that some time ago i used ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Problem with some trophies D:

Hey guys, a friend of mine lend me Mass Efect 2, the thing is that some time ago i used the 60 minute trial from plus and got 2 trophies, now when i played i won 2 more trophies and updated when finished playing, the problem is that the trophies i got back in the trial are with the buble thing and wont count as i really unlocked them nor they appear for example here in the site
    Do any of you know what can i do? :/

Buy my book, Alteration

Let me make sure I understand: You played the Mass Effect 2 60-Minute trial, earned two trophies, borrowed a real Mass Effect 2 copy, then the trophies you earned got lost?

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

On the edge

Quote Originally Posted by wcamicase View Post
    Hey guys, a friend of mine lend me Mass Efect 2, the thing is that some time ago i used the 60 minute trial from plus and got 2 trophies, now when i played i won 2 more trophies and updated when finished playing, the problem is that the trophies i got back in the trial are with the buble thing and wont count as i really unlocked them nor they appear for example here in the site
    Do any of you know what can i do? :/
    Even though they are 60 minute trials they are the complete game with the full trophy support so as long as you synched the trophies that you earned from the trial then you will always have those trophies.....they will not disappear.

An old-fashioned cowboy

Unfortunately i don't think you'll be able to remove those bubbles from the trophies you unlocked during the trial. I've heard of other people having that problem. They played the trial unlocked some trophies, then later popped in the disc version and the bubble still remains around those trophies.

1 hour demo messed up trophies ME2 | PlayStation® Community Forums

It looks like that right? So far from what i hear this problem only exists with the ME2 trial version and so far there is no fix for it.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Nightmare. I hope they sort it out.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by SirDrRoger View Post
    Unfortunately i don't think you'll be able to remove those bubbles from the trophies you unlocked during the trial. I've heard of other people having that problem. They played the trial unlocked some trophies, then later popped in the disc version and the bubble still remains around those trophies.

1 hour demo messed up trophies ME2 | PlayStation® Community Forums

It looks like that right? So far from what i hear this problem only exists with the ME2 trial version and so far there is no fix for it.
    That's exactly what hapened man :/ it was the two first trophies you earn in the game but still.. well gess i might forget about them