Trophy sync issues...

This is a discussion on Trophy sync issues... within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I've been working on Bulletstorm and am a little over halfway through the game. I got all but 2 single ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Trophy sync issues...

I've been working on Bulletstorm and am a little over halfway through the game. I got all but 2 single player trophies done (skillshot) and decided to mess with the echoes a bit. I had Shooting Star, Bounty Hunter and Halfway there pop for me on screen but when I went to sync with server they would not show up. I looked at the information on the trophy and under 'Earned' there's just a dash instead of a date.

Anyone else run into this before? If so how did you fix it or get them to register with server?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

thats weird i check your trophy says Missing Timestamp (+-42 years, -5 months, -3 weeks)
    Gap42 years, 6 months, 5 days

where u playing it on another ps3,different save file etc i never seen this happen on my trophies

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I was playing on my account and on my PS3.

In fact if you mouse over those trophies on my list it says I earned them Dec 13th 1901....

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I also have missing timestamps on some of my trophies. My ps3 YLOD, so I hought a new one and synced my account + trophies and now I have alot of missing timestamps. Pleasr help

Banned

This may sound like a stupid question but, were you hooked up to the Internet when you earned the trophies? That's usually the most common reason behind missing timestamps.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

No I play offline and update my trophies about once a week. Any way to fix it? (People are mean and call me a cheater/hacker) hehe.

Banned

I was asking the thread starter.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Mavrick View Post
    I've been working on Bulletstorm and am a little over halfway through the game. I got all but 2 single player trophies done (skillshot) and decided to mess with the echoes a bit. I had Shooting Star, Bounty Hunter and Halfway there pop for me on screen but when I went to sync with server they would not show up. I looked at the information on the trophy and under 'Earned' there's just a dash instead of a date.

Anyone else run into this before? If so how did you fix it or get them to register with server?
    When I first got my PS3 I didn't have a way to hook it up for a few months so if you check me Ico, and a few other trophies you'll see that I was earning them with an UN-updated PS3, and it didn't save the time at all just the 1901 BS like yours, perhaps something similer happened if you were having any other hickups with the PS3 in question

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I've got similar issues with 2 different games, I have AC Black Flag and LA Noire trophies recently earned not showing when I click Update trophies on here? I have the same game saves as always, nothing has changed, except PS3 Trophies arent seeing them despite saying updated?

Drunken Nights

Quote Originally Posted by MrsOogit View Post
    I've got similar issues with 2 different games, I have AC Black Flag and LA Noire trophies recently earned not showing when I click Update trophies on here? I have the same game saves as always, nothing has changed, except PS3 Trophies arent seeing them despite saying updated?
    Update here first: PSN Trophy Leaders & then when you're trophies sync here, it will show the trophies you earned.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

That's wonderful, thank you Gho5T, it worked I am once again a happy bunny
    I can finally show off my first ever Prestige Trophies .... go me hahah