Original Zen Pinball free for PS+ with the June 19th PS Store update?

This is a discussion on Original Zen Pinball free for PS+ with the June 19th PS Store update? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So, I just decided now would be a good time to buy Zen Pinball, as I just saw Zsolt Kigyossy, ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Original Zen Pinball free for PS+ with the June 19th PS Store update?

So, I just decided now would be a good time to buy Zen Pinball, as I just saw Zsolt Kigyossy, Managing Director at Zen Studios, saying that with the release of Zen Pinball 2, the original Zen Pinball will be removed from the Playstation Store. ZP2 will have all new trophies, so purchasers of Zen Pinball before the update will get access to two different trophy lists, but if you wait until after ZP2 releases, you'll only have access to the new trophy list.
    As I went into the store just now to purchase Zen Pinball, after I added it to my cart, it suddenly updated and showed a PS+ symbol next to the main entry in the store list and turned it into a folder. When I went into the folder, there was now a second Zen Pinball entry in the list with FREE next to it. I deleted the paid entry from my cart and tried adding the PS+ version, but before I could do so, it greyed out the option, and upon backing out of the folder, the entry deleted itself.
    Considering that we never got a proper June PS+ preview, I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that this is going to be free with the Store publish tomorrow. Obviously, it doesn't hurt to wait until the new Marvel tables are up and buy them all at the same time if this turns out to be a mistake, but maybe they've already started updating the store, and I found a glitch.

Thoughts? Anyone else with PS+ want to try this and see if they can duplicate what I'm seeing?

EDIT: Well, the Store update has been posted, and there's no mention of a discount on Zen Pinball. Oh well, guess it was just a glitch after all.
    Last edited by AizawaYuuichi; 06-19-2012 at 03:12 PM.