whats wrong with me? :(

This is a discussion on whats wrong with me? :( within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I love the trophy hunting, my goal is have a lot of rar platinums like Star ocean, but the last ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

whats wrong with me? :(

I love the trophy hunting, my goal is have a lot of rar platinums like Star ocean, but the last month everything change, i got 2 trophies left for LBP 100% same with LBP2 plat, but i dont want to play then, i want to play FFXIII, a game that already beat on my old pirate xbox, and i hate it...

i dont reconice myself anymore...
    “Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?”

Harvester of Souls

Maybe, you just don't care about trophies anymore and want to simply play and enjoy some games . Makes sense, as trophies/achievements don't make a difference in anything and just for show.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I go through stages on my ps3 where all I do is trophy hunt, then at other stages just wanna play some old classic games (found myself playing Rainbow Six Vegas 2 the other day [would love a trophy patch for that!]), so fear not, theres no rush to gain trophies just enjoy the journey to those platinums.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

U probably lost ur mind, I mean look at your loss of grammar n' spelling skills...
    I kid, I kid. People go through things like this when they get overwhelmed or just lose interest in games. You will recover I am sure.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Grammar n' spelling skills is couse im Spanish, im still learnign english so i do what i can. i dont know how old are you, but i could be your grandpa
    “Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?”

PRO Member

I go through it to. Some nights I am all gun ho to get trophies and then other times I don't want to. It happens just sit back relax and have fun. Thats what gaming is suppose to be anyways. Sometimes we do get overwhelmed but it gets better.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

I agree. There's nothing wrong with you man. I say this too much, but it's all about having fun and enjoying your games. Trophies are nice, but they're just icing on the already sweet delicious cake

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

you just need a break. we all go through it. go back to trophies later

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Legend...Nuff Said

1 word: Burnout. It happens to lots of people, especially with huge grinds. Take it easy for a few days or however long you need and just relax and enjoy yourself.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

Chuck Norris Approved.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    1 word: Burnout. It happens to lots of people, especially with huge grinds. Take it easy for a few days or however long you need and just relax and enjoy yourself.
    Lasombra hit the nail on the head there. Don't worry too much about it, hell I don't think I have got more then maybe 5 trophies in a month. Only been turning my ps3 on to check msg's lately. Best advice take a break and don't think about trophies ect.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

Lvl 4 - Silver

i used to grind all the time. And now i haven't really sat down and played in like a month. It sucks burning yourself out is horrible.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

You just need slow down
    Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action.
    playstation 3 controller

Kid, not loser

Seriously what is wrong with you!?! Nah, what everyone has said, just a burnout bro.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Yep, i've been like that recently but i still manage to put a few hours into a trophy related game. Portal 2 isn't exactly floating my boat at the moment.

Lvl 7 - Gold

What is wrong with you? You are enjoying the hobby of gaming instead of being a slave to trophies. Oh the horror .

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yup! +1 to the Burnout. Happens to most people I would imagine, I'm the same at the moment - CBA with Trophy Hunting even though I've got my eye on a few plats - Gone back to playing BF3 online for a bit where I've little or no chance of getting any (though I accidentally got the Hotel Pool one on Karkand the other night LOL)

Tell you what happens to me a lot as well, I'll Plat a game and then never ever play it again, think that must be the same thing. Only exception to that rule so far has been SSX which I love and like to give my friends some competition on LOL

Game on....

1) Play games that you will enjoy and for fun.

2) Try and save trophy hunting after your first playthrough of a game.

3) Don't force yourself to play a game for trophies.

4) Don't let it get to you that an online pass purchase is required to get the platinum trophy in some games. (Uncharted 3!!)

5) Pray one day that all DLC will be free to gamers OR completely stopped and back to the days when games didn't have DLC.

Level 5 Esper

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    1) Play games that you will enjoy and for fun.

2) Try and save trophy hunting after your first playthrough of a game.

3) Don't force yourself to play a game for trophies.

4) Don't let it get to you that an online pass purchase is required to get the platinum trophy in some games. (Uncharted 3!!)

5) Pray one day that all DLC will be free to gamers OR completely stopped and back to the days when games didn't have DLC.
    ^This

Trophy hunting should be done on games that you really enjoy. If you force yourself just to play a game that have rare or tough trophies, you'll turn yourself off gaming cuz it'll start feeling like work instead of relaxing.
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

Lvl 3 - Bronze

In terms of trophies, I look to see if there's any that are missable, and I make sure to go for those just incase I decide I want to get the plat later. Other than that, I just focus on enjoying the game first, and if I want to then I go for the plat later. I don't really go for trophies to show off, I mainly tend to go for them now because I want to beat the game and accomplish the challenges it has to offer.
    Sig and Avatar made by ABSTRACT678