Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

annoyed about amount of hackers recently

This is a discussion on annoyed about amount of hackers recently within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I hate to tell ya, but literally EVERYONE in the top 50 hack games or get other people to do ...

Negator

I hate to tell ya, but literally EVERYONE in the top 50 hack games or get other people to do them (not a trophy team, but they out-source other gamers to complete games for them).

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Death is Awaiting....

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    I enjoy getting trophies but to be honest i think getting trophies at that kind of level is over the top in my opinion. Anyway i do agree that people hacking trophies is wrong and anyone who does it obviously doesn't care about trophies and is just seeking attention.
    lol seeking attention, really?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Hackers ruin everything for the people who have worked so hard to get something legitimately. Any should be banned permanently from the PSN.

Legend...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    I enjoy getting trophies but to be honest i think getting trophies at that kind of level is over the top in my opinion. Anyway i do agree that people hacking trophies is wrong and anyone who does it obviously doesn't care about trophies and is just seeking attention.
    I wouldn't call it over the top, I'd just call it a professional level without getting paid.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    I hate to tell ya, but literally EVERYONE in the top 50 hack games or get other people to do them (not a trophy team, but they out-source other gamers to complete games for them).
    Almost everyone cheats in that area but there are a few who actually earned it. At least the #1 Twisted Metal spot was earned by someone legit. (guess who it was)

It's annoying with all these hackers that plauge the leaderboards. Some games like Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and Street Fighter IV would have a much lower % of players who earn the platinum than what the leaderboards say. Shame those hackers take away the prestige of these plats and trophy hunting all together.
    Last edited by omnislash; 11-10-2012 at 06:30 AM.

Lvl 4 - Silver

I used to be annoyed because of those hackers, but i have given up on being annoyed of guys that have a really sad life.

PRO Member

Hacking is Stupid. Pointless.
    You may aswell class yourself as no 1 I would considering the two above you did nothing to achieve those trophies
    but it doesn't personally bother me, cause I have barely any trophies and anyway it is what is, it's always gonna be like this, can't fix it, so why get annoyed?.. so doesn't bother me as that's how I think about it...

Youtube.Com/Kc1597
    Signature By Djunglist (Sigs and Beyond)

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by kc1598 View Post
    Hacking is Stupid. Pointless.
    You may aswell class yourself as no 1 I would considering the two above you did nothing to achieve those trophies
    but it doesn't personally bother me, cause I have barely any trophies and anyway it is what is, it's always gonna be like this, can't fix it, so why get annoyed?.. so doesn't bother me as that's how I think about it...
    So I did nothing to to achieve my trophies? Ignorance is strong with this one.

Rangers F.C

Don't care about hacking but do think they should be named and shamed
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

ლ(ಠдಠლ)

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    So I did nothing to to achieve my trophies? Ignorance is strong with this one.
    I think he was talking to finchmiester1 on how #1&2 in Scotland are hackers so he can consider himself as #1 in Scotland. Don't think those comments were directed towards you

timezone: GMT+7 ⌋ // ⌈ blind PSN friend requests are ignored

PRO Member

Agree with all you guys Hacking is just stupid no need to even play if ur gonna do that lol.. IMO

Lvl 2 - Bronze

its usually pretty easy to tell when someone is cheating to get ther trophies, and if everyone knows ther cheaters then for the person doing the cheating what is the point? to show off there ability to hack? i jst say ignore them and let them get banned naturally

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I don't post normally, it annoys me when people have more then one plat for the same game. That and Tiger Woods 10, I needed to play the pro's to get the plat but they stopped it. Why have games that you cannot plat in your own time. Rant over I'll get back in my little box LOL

> Restart Button <

Quote Originally Posted by Coatz88 View Post
    Agree with all you guys Hacking is just stupid no need to even play if ur gonna do that lol.. IMO
    It's literally just to upset the leaderboards.

I feel like trophies are Sony Scout Badges. We earn them and we feel awesome (escpecially plats) and they fake earn them to tick us off. Don't let them tick you off. Just laugh at them beacuse they are so bad at sales that they falsified their cookie sales. At least we try.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Until I read this thread I honestly thought everyone in the top 50 either 24/7'd the PS3 or had more than 1 person playing on each account. Hacking makes a lot more sense, I can't actually believe I thought some people got to level 50+ properly now I know its possible to hack trophies :|
    Bit of a shame, makes the leaderboards seem a tad pointless now

> Restart Button <

Quote Originally Posted by Azzmosis View Post
    Until I read this thread I honestly thought everyone in the top 50 either 24/7'd the PS3 or had more than 1 person playing on each account. Hacking makes a lot more sense, I can't actually believe I thought some people got to level 50+ properly now I know its possible to hack trophies :|
    Bit of a shame, makes the leaderboards seem a tad pointless now
    If there is a leaderboard of any kind, hackers / boosters will come to ruin it. I wish there was a way to keep the leaderboards without malicious people attacking it but I don't know of a solution other than discarding them.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12