Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

annoyed about amount of hackers recently

This is a discussion on annoyed about amount of hackers recently within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; has anyone else noticed the surge in people hacking recently i mean for instance check this guys profile. http://***********.com/WorstShooter im ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

annoyed about amount of hackers recently

has anyone else noticed the surge in people hacking recently i mean for instance check this guys profile. http://***********.com/WorstShooter im #3 in scotland legitimately but the two ahead of me have both hacked so is wrong to class myself #1 seeings i do all my games fair? regardless im going too lol. the worldwide top 20 is screwed everyone bar hakoom are a bunch of hackers even if hakoom is more than 1 person atleast they do it properly. in the uk im around rank 50 but just about everyone except a few have hacked atleast 1 or 2 plats id probably be top 10 if they removed the bunch of cheats. sorry for the rant just annoyed lol. if this is in 1 block of writing my apologises im doing it on my ps3 sometimes the line break refuses to work

The Deathly Rhythm

I agree, alot of people hack games in this world and its really annoying, but its really hard to stop it because Hackers are really smart
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Banned

Hacking ftw!!!

Lvl 8 - Gold

Don't pay attention to them. If you earned your trophies and the other 2 cheated to get the first 2 spots, then you should consider yourself number one. Cheaters are easily spotted and I have no idea why anyone would want something they didn't earn.

Resident PHD

I am sick of all these motherfucking hackers on the motherfucking leaderboards

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

not really. its not like im competing against them or anything

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Game on....

I enjoy getting trophies but to be honest i think getting trophies at that kind of level is over the top in my opinion. Anyway i do agree that people hacking trophies is wrong and anyone who does it obviously doesn't care about trophies and is just seeking attention.

Change is mediocre

Um, sorry to burst your bubble, but Hakoom have hacked multiple games, just not the entire game for a platinum.

PRO Member

They r not normal

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    Um, sorry to burst your bubble, but Hakoom have hacked multiple games, just not the entire game for a platinum.
    i could sit here and say you hack trophies though but it doesn't make it true. i give people the benifit of the doubt if he says hes legit i believe him. although if you can show me games and times that dont make any sense on his profile il believe you but until then its just an accusation

Death to zombies!!

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    I am sick of all these motherfucking hackers on the motherfucking leaderboards
    Agree no more hack a plat

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Hack the Planet!!

the person who is #54 on the leaderboard, (@ the time i posted this ), got the the plat for fallout new vegas in "3 minutes"

Change is mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by finchmiester1 View Post
    i could sit here and say you hack trophies though but it doesn't make it true. i give people the benifit of the doubt if he says hes legit i believe him. although if you can show me games and times that dont make any sense on his profile il believe you but until then its just an accusation
    I don't think he does it much, but he certainly has done it:

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    I don't think he does it much, but he certainly has done it:
    that dead to rights is a trophy glitch not a hack it happend to my friend when he collected 25 no trophy pinged then when he found all 50 they both pinged. psn big_steve-o for proof, i never watched anymore of the video was that alll there was? i dont really even care about hakoom lol. i was just more bothered i feel i should be #1 in scotland haha

Change is mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by finchmiester1 View Post
    that dead to rights is a trophy glitch not a hack it happend to my friend when he collected 25 no trophy pinged then when he found all 50 they both pinged. psn big_steve-o for proof, i never watched anymore of the video was that alll there was? i dont really even care about hakoom lol. i was just more bothered i feel i should be #1 in scotland haha
    Oh, I see. Well there are annotations about more accusations, but they are extremely relevant. I believe you are #1 in Scotland if the guys in front of you are hackers.

PRO Member

I agree with. Makes no sense to me because it's all about enjoying the game. If you hack-a-plat in 3 mins or whatever you never even experienced the game. It's been happening more frequently for sure though and it's quite annoying. Best to not pay attention and just have fun.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Unfortunately theres just sod all we can do about it.I dont bother with leaderboards but i do of course play for fun and trophies,even if they are ridiculous ones.For those with a high and legitamate plat count,its nice for them to see them selves so far up in a leaderboard even if they are surrounded by hackers,at least they know they got there on there own steam and for that i applaud them.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 7 - Gold

As long as somebody hacking doesn't directly affect me, I don't care. The moment it does, I have violent feelings towards them.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Lvl 3 - Bronze

All trophy hackers are n00bs.

Lvl 6 - Silver

As a game developer, I personally hate the fact that any games that I publish will most likely be used in some sort of exploit. Yes, I agree hacking a game or tampering with it's files and programming is really easy and it can be fun at times to program the software from scratch but it spoils the thrill of unlocking everything the game has to offer yourself.

If hackers have the knowledge to exploit games or program software, I don't see why they don't use their brains to do something useful and use their knowledge of programming for something good. It could turn out they could be very successful if they had the potential to stop ruining the game both for themselves and for other people.

Toggle Spoiler

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast