Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What Percentage Do you start to ease up...

This is a discussion on What Percentage Do you start to ease up... within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I just like to play through the main game first, if there's any missable ones then I make sure to ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I just like to play through the main game first, if there's any missable ones then I make sure to go for them, and then if the remaining trophies look good then I go for it. Sometimes with online I like to get them out of the way if the online is boring, but sometimes I might wait until the servers are so lowly populated that I can just boost (might do this for the two AC games as I have all single player ones for Brotherhood).
    Sig and Avatar made by ABSTRACT678

That Southern B****

For most games: I used to be satisfied with 70% but lately I've been trying to push myself to bring 'em all up to 80% or higher.

On games I will never touch again: Whatever percentage they are is what they will stay.
    Hitmon133: "Today's passage is taken from the Book of Coug. Chapter 56, Verse 46. >.>"

Epic Banner by Fawst <3

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Coug View Post
    For most games: I used to be satisfied with 70% but lately I've been trying to push myself to bring 'em all up to 80% or higher.

On games I will never touch again: Whatever percentage they are is what they will stay.
    Its kind of sad everyone only cares about the %. I dont really pay attention to that #. I look at the trophies and decide if they are do able, or if i will pass on them. If you have 90% of the trophies, the last few should still be doable. But i dont actually gauge a game by its percent completed.

That Southern B****

Quote Originally Posted by Crealkllr View Post
    Its kind of sad everyone only cares about the %. I dont really pay attention to that #. I look at the trophies and decide if they are do able, or if i will pass on them. If you have 90% of the trophies, the last few should still be doable. But i dont actually gauge a game by its percent completed.
    I never look at a trophy list till after I start playing a game. I decide on games by whether they look interesting or not. So for me, I use the percentages for games to push myself to play after I've gotten bored with a game. I only plat games I really enjoy or the list ends up being pretty easy.
    Hitmon133: "Today's passage is taken from the Book of Coug. Chapter 56, Verse 46. >.>"

Epic Banner by Fawst <3

Toggle Spoiler

Local Drunk

Don't care about the percentages just the games

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12