Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 80

Which plats in your collection did you obtain without the use of any guides?

This is a discussion on Which plats in your collection did you obtain without the use of any guides? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Which also means no boosting.. I always found that the greatest satisfaction comes from a plat without any help at ...

  1. #1
    Rainbow in the dark
    Enviouswrath's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    532
    Reputation
    62

    Which plats in your collection did you obtain without the use of any guides?

    Which also means no boosting.. I always found that the greatest satisfaction comes from a plat without any help at all.

    These are mine;

    God of war 3
    Resonance of fate
    Sly 1
    Dante's Inferno
    Trinity: souls of Zill O'll

    Edit: In fact why don't you all post your new plats without help right here, just to get that little bit of extra recognition.
    And who knows you might get repped for your effort if someone is impressed enough.
    sig made by Bladia

    Every time I drink a beer
    It makes your lazy eye disappear
    Every time I do a shot
    I think you're hot, but I know you're not
    Oh, I'm just trying to drink you pretty
    .......................................................





  2. #2
    Death is Awaiting....
    Schism's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    St. Mary's Hospital
    Posts
    1,880
    Reputation
    119

    Terminator Salvation and Spare Parts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Sig by Achantion

  3. #3
    PRO Member
    AngeldeLeo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Macau
    Posts
    3,053
    Reputation
    56

    RE5
    Bayonetta
    Tekken 6
    Blazblue CT
    Saint Seiya SB
    Naruto Storm 2 and Generations
    Monopoly Streets
    Dead Nation
    The Sly Collection
    Nier

  4. #4
    Rainbow in the dark
    Enviouswrath's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    532
    Reputation
    62

    Quote Originally Posted by AngeldeLeo View Post
    RE5
    Bayonetta
    Tekken 6
    Blazblue CT
    Saint Seiya SB
    Naruto Storm 2 and Generations
    Monopoly Streets
    Dead Nation
    The Sly Collection
    Nier
    I used a guide for tekken 6, needed a way to beat devil Jin on that train, and also for Nier you say, i bow my head.
    sig made by Bladia

    Every time I drink a beer
    It makes your lazy eye disappear
    Every time I do a shot
    I think you're hot, but I know you're not
    Oh, I'm just trying to drink you pretty
    .......................................................





  5. #5
    You weak azz niggs
    grimydawg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA (USA)
    Posts
    531
    Reputation
    52

    Pretty much every one of my games except for Vanquish. Some if those statues would have definitely are hard to find without a guide.



  6. #6
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    grayghost's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    WAAAAAY over there
    Posts
    703
    Reputation
    31

    Hmmm, let's see here:

    Asura's Wrath
    Batman: Arkham Asylum and City
    Battlefield: Bad Company 2
    Bayonetta
    Dead Space
    God of War 3
    Infamous 2
    Shadow of the Damned
    Terminator: Salvation
    Avy created by Beam and kid420247


  7. #7
    PRO Member
    Jaggy2872's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Fort Hood, Tx
    Posts
    771
    Reputation
    48

    NCAA Football 11
    Split/Second
    Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
    Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time
    Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing
    Hasbro Family Game Night 3
    NCAA Football 12
    NCAA Football 10
    Infamous 2

  8. #8
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    0

    Ratchet and Clank: A crack in Time
    Burnout Paradise
    Sly 1
    Sly 2
    Sly 3
    Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing
    Modnation Racers
    Little Big Planet
    Spare Parts
    Playstation Move Heroes (5th to Platinum it)
    Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (39th to Platinum it)
    Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
    Need for Speed: The Run
    Need for Speed: Shift
    Infamous 2
    Ratchet and Clank: All 4 one
    Split Second
    Quantum of Solace
    UP

  9. #9
    Rainbow in the dark
    Enviouswrath's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    532
    Reputation
    62

    Quote Originally Posted by bowlerjoe View Post
    Ratchet and Clank: A crack in Time
    Burnout Paradise
    Sly 1
    Sly 2
    Sly 3
    Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing
    Modnation Racers
    Little Big Planet
    Spare Parts
    Playstation Move Heroes (5th to Platinum it)
    Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (39th to Platinum it)
    Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
    Need for Speed: The Run
    Need for Speed: Shift
    Infamous 2
    Ratchet and Clank: All 4 one
    Split Second
    Quantum of Solace
    UP
    To make things easier for yourself, you could've just named the 5 games you did use a guide for, everyone here can see you have 24 platinums.
    sig made by Bladia

    Every time I drink a beer
    It makes your lazy eye disappear
    Every time I do a shot
    I think you're hot, but I know you're not
    Oh, I'm just trying to drink you pretty
    .......................................................





  10. #10
    The One and Only
    DaRe_xLw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inglewood, CA
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    493

    Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time, inFamous 2, and Need for Speed: The Run (unless using the guide you've written counts).


    Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

    DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

    Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

    DareCity701
    My dA account.

    My YouTube Channel

    Please subscribe today!

    Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

  11. #11
    Lvl 8 - Gold
    Crealkllr's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    50th State Fair
    Posts
    993
    Reputation
    25

    Quote Originally Posted by Enviouswrath View Post
    Which also means no boosting.. I always found that the greatest satisfaction comes from a plat without any help at all.

    These are mine;

    God of war 3
    Resonance of fate
    Sly 1
    Dante's Inferno
    Trinity: souls of Zill O'll

    Edit: In fact why don't you all post your new plats without help right here, just to get that little bit of extra recognition.
    And who knows you might get repped for your effort if someone is impressed enough.
    LOL to all of you. I hope your happy looking for "recognition". I am disappointed you would even consider getting rep because you "got a platinum trophy without any help". Props on expecting the users to take your word for it.

    I got the "get up and dance" platinum all by myself, mostly because there wasnt a trophy guide till i made it. Same for all the dancing games i have. No one plays it, and thats why i do and then make a trophy guide for it. I figure my platinums are worth more than yours, since three things:

    1. There is proof i didnt use any help
    2. Physical movements required to earn trophies
    3. There is actually something i can use in real life. Jumping around as Dante doesnt make you a better person



  12. #12
    Huge Skip Bayless fan.
    El Jefe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Set of ESPN: First Take
    Posts
    3,357
    Reputation
    99

    trine 2 and sly 1

    Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser


  13. #13
    Breakfast and Chill
    Vettes's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,390
    Reputation
    229

    Sly Cooper (3rd to plat)*
    Sly 2
    Sly 3
    Jak and Daxter (1st to plat)*
    Jak II (1st to plat)*
    Jak 3 (1st to plat)*
    Assassins Creed II

    *on PS3T.com*

  14. #14
    The Girl Gamer
    MimiPRGameFreak's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    536
    Reputation
    46

    God of War 1, 2, and 3. The rest I have used a guide since most have collectibles.



  15. #15
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    Kami's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    249
    Reputation
    9

    Rayman Origins
    Call of duty: MW3
    Call of duty: MW2
    Medal of honor
    -Feel free to add me on PSN (Kami_Gunn). Don't leave a blank message .

  16. #16
    Rainbow in the dark
    Enviouswrath's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    532
    Reputation
    62

    Quote Originally Posted by Crealkllr View Post
    LOL to all of you. I hope your happy looking for "recognition". I am disappointed you would even consider getting rep because you "got a platinum trophy without any help". Props on expecting the users to take your word for it.

    I got the "get up and dance" platinum all by myself, mostly because there wasnt a trophy guide till i made it. Same for all the dancing games i have. No one plays it, and thats why i do and then make a trophy guide for it. I figure my platinums are worth more than yours, since three things:

    1. There is proof i didnt use any help
    2. Physical movements required to earn trophies
    3. There is actually something i can use in real life. Jumping around as Dante doesnt make you a better person
    Comes from the guy who had this in his sig; If you like my posts than please rep me for it.. or some shit like that i don't remember, now you're on some holy crusade to make people believe that you're better than a rat. The reason why nobody ever replies to you is because the posts you create doesn't make any sense or you just show that you're completely oblivious about understanding the OP or any other comment for that matter.
    But please continue praising yourself into the high heavens, if anything there quite amusing... embarrassing but amusing.
    sig made by Bladia

    Every time I drink a beer
    It makes your lazy eye disappear
    Every time I do a shot
    I think you're hot, but I know you're not
    Oh, I'm just trying to drink you pretty
    .......................................................





  17. #17
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    Aexuz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Kingdom of Boletaria
    Posts
    279
    Reputation
    15

    Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3

  18. #18
    Galaxy beauty pirate
    Artemis's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,464
    Reputation
    216

    Spare parts. How impressive is that!
    Sig by Ramon

  19. #19
    Lvl 8 - Gold
    Crealkllr's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    50th State Fair
    Posts
    993
    Reputation
    25

    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Spare parts. How impressive is that!
    That is pretty good. I got stuck on a few parts, and although they were obvious, i needed the guide because my game glitched and didnt animate certain parts correctly



  20. #20
    Galaxy beauty pirate
    Artemis's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,464
    Reputation
    216

    Quote Originally Posted by Crealkllr View Post
    That is pretty good. I got stuck on a few parts, and although they were obvious, i needed the guide because my game glitched and didnt animate certain parts correctly
    I did boost it though, with my dad and a friend for some of the parts. Didn't used a second controller for that.

    Aww man, that makes it zero, none, nada, niente.
    Sig by Ramon

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:01 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO