Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Post a picture of your PS3 games.

This is a discussion on Post a picture of your PS3 games. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s Would you prefer me to pop 1 trophy for every game then put it back on ...

Quartercircle Forward.

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Would you prefer me to pop 1 trophy for every game then put it back on the shelf? Half of the games I've played already look like that and that looks stupid.

How and why I buy my games is none of your business but if you must know, I've been gaming for 35 years and I collect them. If you think my PS3 pic is impressive, you should see my PC collection which numbers in the thousands.
    I also find this irrational; buying hundreds of games and never playing them. But if you have the money, then go for it

Sigs & Beyond [Requests].
    Want a Sig/Banner/Avatar? Click here!

Giftage
    Thanks Guys! <3

deviantART
    Awesome Sig Gifted by Prosthetic. Epic avatar by Kid420247.

-My Soul Calibur V Match Thread!-

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyblitzed View Post
    i actually thought it was kind of stupid to have that many unopened games in your collection to,then i realised i was just jealous.
    Quote Originally Posted by D1mech View Post
    I also find this irrational; buying hundreds of games and never playing them. But if you have the money, then go for it
    I figure if a game's worth playing, I'll get to it eventually and I don't buy games I have no intention to play. I'd rather have it on hand than have to scrounge around for a clean copy years later. Trophies and online servers be damned - I have little interest in multiplayer these days so it doesn't really matter to me when the urge hits.

If I had the time, I'd play them all as soon as they hit my door. But spare time is a rare commodity with little ones in the house, another on the way, a business to run and a mortgage to pay. As I said, I'm in no hurry and a good whack of the sealed ones are kiddy, casual, party and motion-control titles for when my children are old enough to play.

And given I'm a tight-arse and pay $20 on average per game, I can always toss them on eBay after I'm finished and lose only $5 in the process.

I'll stop derailing the thread here and let you guys get to posting your collections. I'm happy to share mine with everyone, but I'm not a big-head about it, nor do I really care if I come off that way. In the end, we're all gamers and I love gaming enough to blow a tonne of cash on it. You should see my peripheral collection

Lvl 4 - Silver

I figure if a game's worth playing, I'll get to it eventually and I don't buy games I have no intention to play. I'd rather have it on hand than have to scrounge around for a clean copy years later. Trophies and online servers be damned - I have little interest in multiplayer these days so it doesn't really matter to me when the urge hits.

If I had the time, I'd play them all as soon as they hit my door. But spare time is a rare commodity with little ones in the house, another on the way, a business to run and a mortgage to pay. As I said, I'm in no hurry and a good whack of the sealed ones are kiddy, casual, party and motion-control titles for when my children are old enough to play.

And given I'm a tight-arse and pay $20 on average per game, I can always toss them on eBay after I'm finished and lose only $5 in the process.

I'll stop derailing the thread here and let you guys get to posting your collections. I'm happy to share mine with everyone, but I'm not a big-head about it, nor do I really care if I come off that way. In the end, we're all gamers and I love gaming enough to blow a tonne of cash on it. You should see my peripheral collection
    What has society come to when we are reprimanding you for having too many games!
    Is there even such a thing as too many games? I'm jealous of your kids too.

I'll post my pic soon, but they're stored in seperate locations so my take a while

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

Legend...Nuff Said

[updated] New pic.

Total capacity of the two units is 410 cases. There are 40 Xbox 360 games on show with PS3 overflowing onto the floor in this pic. So my PS3 collection as of now is roughly 380 retail discs with another 6 on the way. More than half are still sealed.
    And I thought my collection was crazy, I'll shake your hand sir, and say keep some of them minty fresh for when the rare hunters want their hands on them. $$$

Once I clean up my room and stop being lazy I'll get a pic of my humble set-up up in a day or two.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by Roswellian View Post
    Timeless I think I've had this conversation with you before.....

Why do you have 5 mirrors edge games?
    Why do you have 2 star ocean games?
    Why do you have 2 red alert games?

I'll post mine tonight
    Some of the duplicate games are sealed and unused. Does it annoy you that i have duplicate games?

I see a lot of anger in here towards anyone with duplicate or sealed and unused games?

Indie Game Developer

This is my game shelf. There's just over 50 PS3 games (a few are loaned out, I think Borderlands and GoW Collection), a few PS2 games, PSP games and Vita games as well. There's also some blu-rays and my Brian Lee O'Malley Graphic novels

Out of the PS3 games, I have 34 of their Platinums, and 5 are unopened. Started my collection in July of 08, so it's just about to be 4 years old. I've never sold back or traded in a game.
    Hey. Hey. Look. Look at me. I'm playing video games.

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    Some of the duplicate games are sealed and unused. Does it annoy you that i have duplicate games?

I see a lot of anger in here towards anyone with duplicate or sealed and unused games?
    Oh yeah it pisses off so much I'm gonna go to your place and beat you up, not. To each his own mate.

I'll have duplicate games as soon as Uncharted 3 GOTY is released.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Check Those Corners

Will post one later when it is not shit dirty.

PRO Member

[updated] New pic.

Total capacity of the two units is 410 cases. There are 40 Xbox 360 games on show with PS3 overflowing onto the floor in this pic. So my PS3 collection as of now is roughly 380 retail discs with another 6 on the way. More than half are still sealed.
    Oh dear god

I'd have to alphabetize them or order them in colors

There's just

So

Many

Games

Edit: Oh and I've realized that you have 'red top' and 'black top' (The different PS3 logos) games together. How could you do this monstrosity!

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post

Toggle Spoiler

i think you got a thing for Faith . mind sending one of the mirrors edge's my way? lol

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by Jakintosh View Post

This is my game shelf. There's just over 50 PS3 games (a few are loaned out, I think Borderlands and GoW Collection), a few PS2 games, PSP games and Vita games as well. There's also some blu-rays and my Brian Lee O'Malley Graphic novels

Out of the PS3 games, I have 34 of their Platinums, and 5 are unopened. Started my collection in July of 08, so it's just about to be 4 years old. I've never sold back or traded in a game.
    Really nice collection and very tidy. Thanks for sharing

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Here's mine.

PRO Member

I only have the Uncharted series, GoW series and MW3... Need to post pic? LOL

PRO Member

Thats just wat I have out, the rest are put away..
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by Curse View Post
    I'd have to alphabetize them or order them in colors
    Then we share the same Satanized affliction. I had them all alphabetised until my boy got into them. What I'd like to do is organise by genre, then alphabetise. But sticky little hands keep messing with my schema.

Quote Originally Posted by Curse View Post
    Oh and I've realized that you have 'red top' and 'black top' (The different PS3 logos) games together. How could you do this monstrosity!
    One word - children.

I'll be splitting out the Move, party and kids games to a separate collection for the PS3 in the living room (they're currently in the Man Cave where children dare not linger). That'll give me the room I need to continue to grow.

Kiwi Defender

I'll be splitting out the Move, party and kids games to a separate collection for the PS3 in the living room (they're currently in the Man Cave where children dare not linger). That'll give me the room I need to continue to grow.
    Are your PC games on the Man Cave, too ?

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Are your PC games on the Man Cave, too ?
    They're all filed away in monster CD folders in the cupboard, I ditched all of the packaging for better storage. I think they fit 250 or 500 per case, it's been awhile since I looked. They date back to '95 or thereabouts.

Steam's my weapon of choice for PC games these days.

Platinum Procrastinator

You'd be the first man I'd share my collection with cocoa. Believe it or not, I try not to be nostalgic about it and I get rid the shit ones. I've given away about 50 PS3 games to friends and dumped about the same on eBay.

Honestly, I have considered opening up my library to my fellow Aussie brethren here at PS3T, but there's no guarantee I'd get them back in the condition they were sent. I'm anal-retentive about keeping my stuff minty-fresh (I friggin hate fingerprints on my manuals, banged-up cases and scratched discs!) so as much as I'd love to share the wealth, it ain't happening any time soon.
    You're dead to me, dead I say!!!

As for your gaming collection and opening up a library, I've thought about that too even though my game collection is roughly 1/4 the size of yours. I've even went as far as mailing a fellow forum member in another country five games and let him keep them until he finished them. However, he did pay for the shipping and I trusted him and got the games back in the same condition as they were before I shipped them. In fact, I think four of the five games I sent him I had to open for the first time as I sent all five in one package lol.

I know where you're coming from though about being anal-retentive as my brothers use to make fun of me all the time about the way I opened my N64 boxes and read through the instruction manuals. Making sure not to dent or bend the cardboard box or flip through the pages in an aggressive manner causing wrinkles, or worse a tear.

Also, sorry for derailing the thread again. I really need a digital camera.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Kiwi Defender

They're all filed away in monster CD folders in the cupboard, I ditched all of the packaging for better storage. I think they fit 250 or 500 per case, it's been awhile since I looked. They date back to '95 or thereabouts.

Steam's my weapon of choice for PC games these days.
    Yeah, old PC game packages take away a lot of space. Good thing I used to borrow the games, not actually buy them .

I've seen your collection of Steam games already, and it's very damn big indeed lol.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    You're dead to me, dead I say!!!
    You'd be granted automatic access assuming the adoption went through without a hitch, so no need to be jelly.

I've bought a big boy bed for my 2 year old which frees up his old cot for you. But you'd need to be gone by December when we're expecting a new addition to the clan...I mean family.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFudge View Post
    I'm jealous of your kids too.
    My son enjoys going to the local shops, touching all of the games and saying "we've got this one at home, and this one at home, and this one at home, and this one at home..." It ends being a bit like the supermarket cheese aisle scene from Borat.

Last edited by ant1th3s1s; 06-28-2012 at 10:22 PM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast